Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

I wanted to share this with the Sangat so I am going to let you know the power of Naam, the reality and evidence in todays world.

My father Sahib told me not along ago that Naam is like water and our sins are like dhal (lentils) when we wash our Dhal with water we clear the dirt and we left with clean dhal, and its just the same with our bodies, we clean it with Naam.

Anyway, My father was a witness and so was alot of my relatives. My fathers Fufhar, was a very humble man, he was fed by Naam and not by food, he was the ultimate as we say 'Brahm Gyani', so much nimerta in him he never ever used to say bad things, he was highly spiritual being, anyway death knocks on everyones door, the way a person goes is totally different, here it goes. Fathers Fufhar ji, Braham Gyani knew when his death would come, he then told his son who lived in Uk at the time, that should he wish to see his father he should come now because he said death is knocking at my door.

The son was very busy at the time and told his father he will see him soon, Ok said the Fufhar, he said 'Chalo hor Sheh minhi lay la ghay' meaning he will tell the people who would take him that he will have 6 months more. But some how the son arrived to see is father early, there was lot of the family gathered in to the room to see what he had to say. The Fufhar then said Ok I dont need the six months that I required to see my son.

He then said to everyone, he has come on this earth before as father and son so many times, but he said where I will be going now, none of you will be able to reach, he said does anyone have any questions, no body answered, he then said ok I will tell you when I will go, he turned his back towards the wall, and when he did beanti that he doesnt wish to stay on this earth, he waved at his family saying waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh and went to his eternal home.

He chose when he wanted to die, he had so much Naam, the power of telling the people who were going take him when he wished to leave.

When my father told me this, my gob was down near my stomach and I was like WOW. See how much shakti it has......very few people...and I mean very few people are like this...or who are willing to take this path......

Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh!

Believing in the power if Naam is a shakti too, which many of us struggle to gain. It's our own worldly egos that make us think we are in control of the situation. People may wish to mock when a Sikh's suggestion of spending time in Maharaj's hazoori reciting Naam as a pose to protesting. It's our own sceptical minds which make us think that we will attain more by raising our kirpans and shouting slogans. In all that is going on I am still struggling to see a Dharam Morcha, all I am seeing is an adverse reaction.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Gurmukho stop chatting about it, do some seva, jaap naam, read bani or go to India and KILL HIM. He has done Nindia of our father GURU GOBIND SINGH JI Remember why we took amrit our life is now the panths, KILL HIM or sacrifice your head trying, if we can’t then recite gurbani do ardaasa for the people who are going to be blessed with this seva. Learn from the Purataan singhs and what they will do at this time.

i dont want to sound argumentative or objectionable -as i have been accused off in the past. but in the event of the dera saadh apologizing...would that be accepted. have people gone too far down the road to accept a public apology..?

Reading Jassa's post...I think the Nihang,Taksal, Federation Singhs should have taken control of this situation and given the Sikh youths of Punjab leadership.

That's all they needed. Just some Singhs in bana calling out orders.

Punjabi youths, no matter mone or SIngh, they still have ankh....and they just need a chance to show it.

Now is the time that finally we can take a stand and send a message to the whole of India:

Singhs are not finished, and never will be!!

Singhs from all across Punjab should storm this Ram Rahim's main dera in Sirsa(700 acre one) and drag him out. Give him such a beating that Ashutosh and Bhaniarawala soil their kachis.

It's all about making an example out of him. We shouldn't be bothered about what the media or world thinks. I've come tor ealize the world nor india nor the media really gives a damn about Sikhs.

Only if Singhs show their ankh now will the sikh youth regain some its lost pride.

Drag this bloody bast*rd by his hair and show him Singhs are still alive and will NEVER allow Dashmesh Pita to be mimicked.

Only if Singhs show their ankh now will the sikh youth regain some its lost pride.

Drag this bloody bast*rd by his hair and show him Singhs are still alive and will NEVER allow Dashmesh Pita to be mimicked.

have pride in how far we have come, have faith in how far we can go! isnt ankh just a worldy attachment. once we have dragged the "bast*rd" by his hair (as u have put it), will we really feel more alive?

Guest baba amarjeet singh

ang 1105

slok kbIr ]

Shalok, Kabeer:

ggn dmwmw bwijE pirE nIswnY Gwau ]

The battle-drum beats in the sky of the mind; aim is taken, and the wound is inflicted.

Kyqu ju mWifE sUrmw Ab jUJn ko dwau ]1]

The spiritual warriors enter the field of battle; now is the time to fight! ||1||

sUrw so pihcwnIAY ju lrY dIn ky hyq ]

He alone is known as a spiritual hero, who fights in defense of religion.

purjw purjw kit mrY kbhU n CwfY Kyqu ]2]2]

He may be cut apart, piece by piece, but he never leaves the field of battle. ||2||2||

.........................................................................................................................................................

ang 970

sMqw mwnau dUqw fwnau ieh kutvwrI myrI ]

I honor and obey the Saints, and punish the wicked; this is my duty as God's police officer.

idvs rYin qyry pwau plosau kys cvr kir PyrI ]1]

Day and night, I wash Your feet, Lord; I wave my hair as the chauree, to brush away the flies. ||1||

hm kUkr qyry drbwir ]

I am a dog at Your Court, Lord.

Baukih AwgY bdnu pswir ]1] rhwau ]

I open my snout and bark before it. ||1||Pause||

pUrb jnm hm qum@ry syvk Ab qau imitAw n jweI ]

In my past life, I was Your servant; now, I cannot leave You.

qyry duAwrY Duin shj kI mwQY myry dgweI ]2]

The celestial sound current resounds at Your Door. Your insignia is stamped upon my forehead. ||2||

dwgy hoih su rn mih jUJih ibnu dwgy Big jweI ]

Those who are branded with Your brand fight bravely in battle; those without Your brand run away.

swDU hoie su Bgiq pCwnY hir ley KjwnY pweI ]3]

One who becomes a Holy person, appreciates the value of devotional worship to the Lord. The Lord places him in His treasury. ||3||

koTry mih koTrI prm koTI bIcwir ]

In the fortress is the chamber; by contemplative meditation it becomes the supreme chamber.

guir dInI bsqu kbIr kau lyvhu bsqu sm@wir ]4]

The Guru has blessed Kabeer with the commodity, saying, ""Take this commodity; cherish it and keep it secure.""||4||

kbIir dIeI sMswr kau lInI ijsu msqik Bwgu ]

Kabeer gives it to the world, but he alone receives it, upon whose forehead such destiny is recorded.

AMimRq rsu ijin pwieAw iQru qw kw sohwgu ]5]4]

Permanent is the marriage, of one who receives this ambrosial essence. ||5||4||

I wanted to share this with the Sangat so I am going to let you know the power of Naam, the reality and evidence in todays world.

My father Sahib told me not along ago that Naam is like water and our sins are like dhal (lentils) when we wash our Dhal with water we clear the dirt and we left with clean dhal, and its just the same with our bodies, we clean it with Naam.

Anyway, My father was a witness and so was alot of my relatives. My fathers Fufhar, was a very humble man, he was fed by Naam and not by food, he was the ultimate as we say 'Brahm Gyani', so much nimerta in him he never ever used to say bad things, he was highly spiritual being, anyway death knocks on everyones door, the way a person goes is totally different, here it goes. Fathers Fufhar ji, Braham Gyani knew when his death would come, he then told his son who lived in Uk at the time, that should he wish to see his father he should come now because he said death is knocking at my door.

The son was very busy at the time and told his father he will see him soon, Ok said the Fufhar, he said 'Chalo hor Sheh minhi lay la ghay' meaning he will tell the people who would take him that he will have 6 months more. But some how the son arrived to see is father early, there was lot of the family gathered in to the room to see what he had to say. The Fufhar then said Ok I dont need the six months that I required to see my son.

He then said to everyone, he has come on this earth before as father and son so many times, but he said where I will be going now, none of you will be able to reach, he said does anyone have any questions, no body answered, he then said ok I will tell you when I will go, he turned his back towards the wall, and when he did beanti that he doesnt wish to stay on this earth, he waved at his family saying waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh and went to his eternal home.

He chose when he wanted to die, he had so much Naam, the power of telling the people who were going take him when he wished to leave.

When my father told me this, my gob was down near my stomach and I was like WOW. See how much shakti it has......very few people...and I mean very few people are like this...or who are willing to take this path......

Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh!

Believing in the power if Naam is a shakti too, which many of us struggle to gain. It's our own worldly egos that make us think we are in control of the situation. People may wish to mock when a Sikh's suggestion of spending time in Maharaj's hazoori reciting Naam as a pose to protesting. It's our own sceptical minds which make us think that we will attain more by raising our kirpans and shouting slogans. In all that is going on I am still struggling to see a Dharam Morcha, all I am seeing is an adverse reaction.

NO ONE SHOULD MOCK THE POWER OF NAAM. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE DO HAVE A LACK OF BELIEF. NAAM CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING. BUT THEN WHY DID GURU JI GO TO WAR??? WE ARE NOT 'GANDHIS'...WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE AND FOR DHARAM. IF YOU CANNOT PARTAKE IN A PROTEST THEN PLEASE DO SOME SIMRAN FOR THE PANTH AND YOURSELF. BUT BECAUSE OTHERS FEEL A PROTEST WILL HELP (THEY CAN DO SIMRAN AS THEY PROTEST) DONT CRY LIKE BABIES ON THE INTERNET.

Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh!

NO ONE SHOULD MOCK THE POWER OF NAAM. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE DO HAVE A LACK OF BELIEF. NAAM CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING. BUT THEN WHY DID GURU JI GO TO WAR??? WE ARE NOT 'GANDHIS'...WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE AND FOR DHARAM. IF YOU CANNOT PARTAKE IN A PROTEST THEN PLEASE DO SOME SIMRAN FOR THE PANTH AND YOURSELF. BUT BECAUSE OTHERS FEEL A PROTEST WILL HELP (THEY CAN DO SIMRAN AS THEY PROTEST) DONT CRY LIKE BABIES ON THE INTERNET.

Kuljeet, believe it or not we are singing from the same hymn sheet. We just have different voices!