To Every Uni Student

rimmel

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do tigerstyle as amritdhari singhs make clubbing music with lewd lyrics? Doesnt it contradict their religous views, I went to one of there gigs and it was though they were endorsing all the drunkeness etc

They make those kinds of music because that is where the money is at. I doubt many people would buy religious albums.

u both love to change the topic/issue at hand hana? lolz(mehtab singh and TSINGH)

i like what mehtab singh has said ...the 2nd or third post. its so true...

3.) Whatever we "look down upon" in another individual is what we eventually incorporate into ourselves. So don't "look down upon" anyone in any way.
learned the hard way! wise advice msingh. thanks(gonna frame it and hang it in my room) pray.gif
If the answer is obvious then why do other people go? What am I meant to say when someone comes up to me and says oh but he is sikh and goes.......

Also I know there are amritdhari's on this forum who do go....i was shocked cos I haven't had amrit....so i was wondering - do they take their kirpan off or something? And honestly I really wanna know why these people go cos I wanna understand..

u got the answer for the first question of urs. but anothr way is to say that u feel that its not right for u and seems like those Sikhs who go clubin etc are very strong people, since being in that type of environment doesn't ffect their sikhi/spiritual life.

anyhow...

if u know people on this forum who go...why dont u messge um and ask them? they the only one who can tell u whatz on their mind. clear the air between u and them...otherwise ur minds gonna start playing tricks on u. whenever u gonna see them, instead of seeing the good ,...this question's just gonna pop up. its only gonna make u uncomfortable and distract u from seeing the good in them. (something u really dont wanna get into.)

have a healthy discussion with them...and dont get upset if they dont see things ur way :D

hope that makes sense..

bhul chuk muaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

They bring GURU DHA ROOP into a club.

U think to yourself is that right or wrong.

Why make such things so difficult!!!!

If u want to go to a club go, but if u a true soldier of guru shaib u would never!

Go go go go go go Singh its ur birthday, were gunna party like its ur akandh paath, were gunna sit redbull like its ur akandd paath, but u know we dont give a buck its ur akandh paath.

Basically thats wat happens in clubs if ur amrtidhari.

It depends on your intentions really of why you go! Some may want to do gidha etc, but back in our uni days, it was more about security. I think alot of us need to really wise up of whats going on, in clubs and universities is where sikh people are being targeted by extremists, thats the initial contact. This is where you see muslim guys wearing kareh. Im not saying its right or wrong to go, in some situations you may have to go the darkside to defend your faith. The problem with us at the moment, we keep saying this is wrong and that is wrong, like i just read the statement of Bhai Balwant Singh, that is what you call a Chardi Kala Sikh who is not afraid of anything. Let me put this to all of you? In a club, if mona sikhs were getting beat up? Truthfully, how many of you would go and help? Instead of looking down at people, we need to build our faith and have such a movement, Raj Karega Khalsa!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh!