To Every Uni Student

rimmel

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitargirl

Just cuz you don't see eye to eye with heera singh or can understand his point, doesn't give you the right to say that he's just looking for a reason to argue with you...that is a childish statement to make.

I don't know about the clubs you guys go to...but the ones i've been to, there's usually a section for the dancing and a section that's just a lounge...i've had very serious and long conversations just chilling in the lounge with my friends and classmates on a wide variety of topics...just cuz your experience was different...doesn't make it the be all end all...doesn't give you the right to negate someone else's experience....

in this discussion forum...we should all contribute our experiences and our personal views...and let readers decide for themselves...but it is not likening of a gursikh to bash someone else's views and BELITTLE people's experiences...

also, not all clubs require someone to remove their kirpan...

pyaray ji,

take a look at the whole thread...and see how she's pounced on people such as projectnaad...who have provided their reasons which are based on their OWN experiences....

noone is denying HER version of what goes on at clubs...but that there's also another side to things...and that you CAN and many of us have a DIFFERENT experience when we're there...

Her INABILITY to comprehend that there may be an experience outside of her narrow version of how things are is what is leading to arguments and a negative thread which could have potentially been a positive discussion...

the lesson we can all learn from this is: never mess with sitargirl otherwise she will go after you!

aww please don't say that!!! I'm a really nice person its just that Heera has been looking for a reason to argue with me lately...

Anyways thats neither here nor there..I really think we should get back to the topic.

PROJECTNAAD can you please tell me if you take ure Kirpan off when you go clubbing?

naaa i was only jokin but anyway lets get back to the topic at hand...........why do amritdhari singhs feel the need to go to clubs?

ਕਰਿ ਹੈਂ ਦੁਕ੍ਰਿਤੰ ॥ ਰਰਿ ਹੈਂ ਅਨ੍ਰਿਥੰ ॥੫੪॥

करि हैं दुक्रितं ॥ ररि हैं अन्रिथं ॥५४॥

They will do wicked deeds and quarrel uselessly amongst themselves.54.

two days and 9 pages of useless arguing.................."im rite, no im rite, blah blah blah"

Kaljug working its magic very nicly

so how much have we all found peace and contentment in this topic eh? grin.gif

leh you can all argue and debate until your blue in the face.

go and ask your panj paiyre if its ok to go to a club.

Guru gobind singh jees khalsa in a club, what a joke??

and who cares if you have an intelligent convo with people in clubs, tht makes it ok??

we wonder why were gettin nower?

this is just so sad to read :D

come on people you never know wen ur last day is! make every moment count! its no good having the understanding of baani if you cant implement it in your everyday life!

go to the gurdwara do keertan, stay out of manmat places such as clubs. forgodsake its funny how the singhs are saying they go but no bibi has sed it. wat wud you do if your younger sister went? why is it any different.

you know wat theres not even any point in writing this post, becuase some of you will just tryi to defend yourselves further.

vahiguroo...............thte power of maya man............scary....

leh you can all argue and debate until your blue in the face.

go and ask your pasnj paiyre if its ok to go to a club.

Guru gobind singh jees khalsa in a club, what a joke??

and who cares if you have an intelligent convo with people in clubs, tht makes it ok??

we wonder why were gettin nower?

this is just so sad to read :D

come on people you never know wen ur last day is! make every moment count! its no good having the understanding of baani is you cant implement it in your everyday life!

go to the gurdwara do keertan, stay out of manmat places such as clubs. forgodsake its funny how the singhs are saying they go but no bibi has sed it. wat wud you do if your younger sister went? why is it any different.

you know hwat theres not even any point in writing this post, becuase some of you will just tryi to defend yourselves further.

vahiguroo...............thte power of maya man............scary....

LOL so true............