Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

Khalsaland, Hardkaurwarriorz

The reason for taking the time to engage UKGuptKaur is to put the arguments for Sikhi as we've known it for the past 300 years out there. Many, many Sikhs are drowning in Kala Afghanism, which is almost everywhere these days. They need to know these points.

As well, it gives us a chance to hone our debating skills, which, all too often we have to use in our own families. Many times a Singh posts a piece of information which is handy to have. And you can't have a debate if you don't have an antagonist.

I also hold out the hope (however tiny) that the misleaded (such as UKGuptKaur) will come back; we will welcome you with love because God is always forgiving to those who repent. Sukhmani Sahib says even the slanderers can rise if the True Ones desire it.

Moderators: Please don't close this thread, and please don't ban UKGuptKaur. If you ban her, everyone can point to that as the reason she wasn't able to respond. If you don't ban her, we can say that she had no response, and that's why she didn't respond.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below list i got it in my email.

----------

Even <banned word filter activated> like me will know which side to be on:

Pro-Dasam Patshah Di Bani Sangat:

1) Sant Samaj (25+ Lakh in numbers)

2) Nihungs Jathay

3) Damdami Taksal (Sant Kartar Singh ji, Sant Bhinderanwalay ji and so on)

4) Akhand Kirtani Jatha

5) Baba Manochal (shaheed)

6) Bhai Fauja Singh (Shaheed)

7) Simranjit Singh Mann (Shrimoni Akali Dal Amritsar)

8) Bhai Pinderpal Singh ji (Katha Vachak)

9) Baba Thakar Singh ji

10) Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadreinwala ji

11) Bhai Vir Singh (YES)

12) Countless other history scholars around the globe....

13) Akal Takht Office

14) Patna Sahib Office

15) Damdama Sahib Office

16) Hazoor Sahib Office

17) Sikh Missionary College (Amritsar - Oldest college by SGPC)

Anti-Dasam Patshah Di Bani Group:

1) Sikh Missionary College (Ludhiana)

2) Dal Khalsa

3) DGMC (Sarna)

4) Singer Darshan Singh

5) H.S. Dilgeer

6) Kala Afghana

7) Inder. Ghagga

8) Jaaachak

9) Missionaries around the world (California, Canada, UK, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia etc..)

10) GGS Academy (Dera of Singer Darshan in Toronto)

11) Singh Sabha (Group in Canada)

It is not hard to take sides even if one do not have knowledge to understand the deep meaning of dasam Patshah di bani.

Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

This rehatnama quotes from virtually every composition from the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib.

Sri Bachitra Natak, Chandi Charitra and others.

Everywhere you go Sri Dasam Granth.........

Hence why you need to create your own sect as the Sikhs of the Khalsa believe in the Sri Dasam Granth.

Any more sources bring them on???????

Parchian Seva das was written in 1708. The writer quotes Dasam bani in that.

Bhat vahis quote dasam bani extensively. Gurshobha was written in 1711 and whole

book is written on pattern of bachitra natak.

There are extensive proofs for authenticity of Dasam granth yet these agents of anti sikh forces wil not agree.

The very link to Manvir Singh's blog disproves a number of anti-Dasam Granth points.

1) Opponents of Dasam Granth like to say for some reason that the Dasam Granth used to be called "Bachittar Natak", and therefore it's not valid.

Well, Manvir Singh's blog post clearly states that Guru Granth Sahib used to be known as "Pothi Sahib". So does the fact of a change in name invalidate Guru Granth Sahib? No.

2) The blog post clearly shows the high regard Sikhs had for Gurbani, even when Gurgaddi hadn't been granted. The reason is simply that the bani (words) were of Guru Sahib. It didn't matter the ceremony of gurgaddi hadn't been performed.

By the way, the Sikhs of old used to stand up and bow their heads when a messenger would come with a hukumnamma of Guru Sahib's. Needless to say, hukumnammas are external to Guru Granth Sahib.

i find it funny how UKGupt Kaur's first post was saying:

"Exactly and yet we are busy with other bani besides Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Only Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is "Gurbani".

but then she continues to post thuks from rehitnamay and from bhai gurdas ji.

mahaa double standards? shady shady.

but chalo,

inder singh, khalsaland, mike singh, and bhforce seem to be taking care of it pretty well. cool.gif

you know, i was thinking about soemthing. I was thinking about aliens. You know extraterrestrials. Since this is such a big universe, im sure Waheguru created, many other creatures, human like, with human like intelligence on other planets. Now wouldn't these planets have their own Guru's and Granths? Their Gurus would look totally different, their Bani might be in a different language. But they will still have the same 1 jot of waheguru right? Their message would be just the same. Even though they are aliens, if we were to bow to them. We are still worshipping Ek Oankaar. Cus Guruji has many manifestations, and Guruji says the Shabad is the Guru. So wherever there is shabad there is the Guru. It is all from the same source, which is God. If you are in doubt, well you know, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is legit because when you read it, you can feel the divine, so when you read other, banis you will know if they are legit or not, because you will be able to feel God in them. You just know inside whether it is for real or not, and if people do not feel this, i feel sorry for them.

my point with the aliens was just, there is lots more bani than just Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but they are all from the Waaheguru. so essentialy they are the same Thats all that matters, forget history for a second, when in doubt just feel with your heart, and you will know what is right.

What's all the fuss about.

UKGuptKaur should become a supreme court judge, I would love her to handle cases. Just say I'm right and the case is won, open up a new file say the same and bang another 10,000 dollars in the pocket.laugh.gif

These nindaks have nothing. Jumping up and down like monkeys only works between two nindaks.

Bhforce, you got her so confused only thing she could say was oh dear. laugh.gif

And a request to the mod's, don't delete any post. The true colors of the nindaks are shown here and others can learn from how illogical these anti-Sri Dasam Granth forces are.