Guruji to be abused AGAIN!!!!!

Mkhalsa

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

veerji amerjit singh

where theres a will theres a way.

if u love your guruji u will not sleep until u have found away around this. the sangat here are so worried and upset they are our bros and sistas and Guruji is a Father/Mother cant we make them happy by finding away around this?? we didnt create this to hurt anyone or insult anyone. For the Panths sake sort it out otherwise the UK sangat will have to make that bold first steps to STOP Gurujis beadbi. Please Please stop it!!!!! its in your hands for the time being then Guru ki sangat will have last word on the 22nd aug 2004.

i will be going ive buried my head in the sand for too long and seen all this beadbi going on, now its time to be pro active its Gurujis hukam

AKAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

sukdev singh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a strict agreement in place with this hotel to use their meeting rooms to perform the anand karaj. The meeting rooms are seperate from the main hotel, they ensure the air is purified and carpets cleaned before the Guru Ji arrives. We have direct acces into the hall so the Guru Ji does not have to go through any public area. The hotel does not allow its staff in the area once the Guru Ji has arrived.

Jio, this is what veerji has said to me. What does sangat think ??

its not good enough, will they cease all alcohol, meat and sex on the premises starting at least a day or two in advance? how can they force their guests to follow those guidlines?

can you imagine some sharabi going to a gurudwara drinking, eating meat and even god forbid fornicating?

by taking guru sahib there, you are making htat a gurudwra, and if those activites are taking place there, they are taking place in your gurudwraa, its not evne yours to begin with, its guru sahibs.

taking guru sahib there is a grave mistake and will definitely be a blemish on ones karams.

We have a strict agreement in place with this hotel to use their meeting rooms to perform the anand karaj. The meeting rooms are seperate from the main hotel, they ensure the air is purified and carpets cleaned before the Guru Ji arrives. We have direct acces into the hall so the Guru Ji does not have to go through any public area. The hotel does not allow its staff in the area once the Guru Ji has arrived.

Jio, this is what veerji has said to me. What does sangat think ??

Daasan Das ji, Read Tav Prasaad Singhji posting above:

This gurmayada must be adhered to where ever Sri Guru Granth Sahib is taken. We can never have this maryada practiced in hotels or clubs. When we talk about respect for Guru Maharaj its not just rumalas and Chaur sahib seva. There is a wider picture and concept which means "respect". In a nutshell this concept is the whole activities a Gurdwara will perform - this equals respect.

Like Mkhalsa ji has also stated. There is no way the Moathouse Hotel will stop their daily activites for us. Alcohol & ciggerates will still be sold, meat will be sold, hotel guests will do what they want to.

taking guru sahib there is a grave mistake and will definitely be a blemish on ones karams.

and will blemish on our karam if we don't attempt to stop this beadbi from happening.

Amarjit Singh, would Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji have arranged a Diwan at the MoatHouse Hotel or any other Hotel ??!!?? Would Guru Gobind Singh Ji have even walked into a Hotel ??!!??

Use your logic as an elected President of a Gurdwara.

It's all about 'Sarbat Da Bhalla'. We are all reponsible for our actions, all our actions cause reactions. If you allow the Anand Karaj to take place in the Hotel, you have contributed to the profits of that Hotel by paying for the hire of the suite. The profits will be used by the Hotel for the every day running of their activities such as buying drinks for bar, purchasing meat for the restaurant. All these activites are against Gurmat. And to top this you want to do it in the name of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Come on!!!!! Use your logic!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

There is no intention to deceive anyone.

As per the first posting we have arranged to meet a delegation of Sikh naujawaan and elders this weekend, to discuss the issue and reach a quick solution.

As I said we are in talks with the families concern, We are working with them to re-arrange the booked events so they can be held at the Gurdwara Sahib.

Those of you who have experience of organising events will know to make change this late stage does require further planning and time.

We hope to have completed the process over the weekend and will report back to the outcome.

In the meantime please be assured that we are doing everything possible to resolve this issue, and ask that you bear with us and keep checking for updates.

Amarjit Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i PM'd Amarjit Singh.

i wrote....

wjkk wjkf

like many sikhs here, we are not happy with the fact SGGS is to be at a hotel. despite you saying there is to be new carpet etc.

however, if this is to go ahead, are you aware that if you put SGGS in one room, no-one can walk above the rooms directly on top of SGGS as this is a direct insult, meaning your higher than SGGS?

and another question, why cant this wedding take place at home rather than the hotel?

wjkk wjkf

bhai sahib wrote...

WJKK WJKF

Thank you for your comments.

The extract shared has been taken out of context.

The hall used is away from the main part of the hotel and rooms.

We are fully aware that no-one can walk above the hall used, hence the reason the hall used does not have another floor above.

As for weddings taking place at home, thats a good suggestion depending on the size of the familes house, this could be an option.

WJKK WJKF

a message to bhai sahib, get in contact with the family regarding the size of the home.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This beadbi stops now! We will not turn our backs on Guru Maharaj for an "interim" period. IT STOPS NOW!

Mr Atwal, are you telling me this hotel would not otherwise clean its carpets and purify the air. You should tell these poor companies/organisations who spend thousands on these meeting rooms and dont even get a clean carpet - In fact report the Moat House Hotel to the trading standards office!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

There is no intention to deceive anyone.

As per the first posting we have arranged to meet a delegation of Sikh naujawaan and elders this weekend, to discuss the issue and reach a quick solution.

As I said we are in talks with the families concern, We are working with them to re-arrange the booked events so they can be held at the Gurdwara Sahib.

Those of you who have experience of organising events will know to make change this late stage does require further planning and time.

We hope to have completed the process over the weekend and will report back to the outcome.

In the meantime please be assured that we are doing everything possible to resolve this issue, and ask that you bear with us and keep checking for updates.

Amarjit Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Please tell me what is the point of meeting the Sikh naujawan and elders at the weekend ? Do the people you plan to meet have authority form the Akal Takht to negotiate on edicts that are in force (so you can come up with a solution)?

There is a clear edict from the Akal Takht banning the use of Guru Sahib in hotels etc. You must obey this rather than meeting other people to try and work a solution. There is only one solution : DO NOT TAKE GURU SAHIB TO THE HOTEL ! <

br>

Yes I know you intend meeting with the families but if they do not want a Gurdwara wedding then your statement implies that a hotel wedding will have to be done.

Where this is not possible or viable, we will personally do Ardas and ensure that our existing strict procedures for external Anand Karaj's are met with utmost respect.

I have experience of organising such event but I would have made sure the edict of the Akal Takht stopping beadbi of Guru Sahib was not ignored in the first place. It is down to ignorance that the Gurdwara Sahib committee ignored the hukum of the Akal Takht.

i wish you all the best and pray that the families are able understand the need for a Gurdwara wedding.