Gagandip Singh Trial Verdict

SinghWarrior

WJKK WJKF

I have only read the first post on this topic, and last. I think if i would comment on this topic I am mad. Ja tha main vehlee hai tha hor koi kam ni, ja tha mere dimak ch nauksh hoga..

He's gone from this world now, and the courts made their decision. Its not going to bring him back or rewind wat has happened.

Jo hogea, so hogea, we arent the ones to judge upon a dead man's karm.

P.S: I support neither side.

Anyone who wants to slander him come meet us and slander Gagan to our faces ,don't give us rubbish about us being locked up

Yeah well you lot are just pure sick! You taunted him while he was alive now you slander him after death defending murderers.We aint making threats we're telling you and anyone else to bring it ,you want to slander him say it to our faces arrange a time and date all your sickos think that Gagan was finished off well you got another thing coming we're still here and as long as we are Gagan will never be finished,and no we're not a pathetic group all of your groups are obstacles in the path of Sikhism we couldn't give an F about Ragi Darshan hes got nothing to do with us or Gagan... You stupid rape allegations will never be proved to be true its just you people gossiping in your little Gurdwaras with your little Dholki Vaja groups up and down the UK especially the Midlands... You all taunted Gagan while he was alive and now you all continue it after his death - We vow to expose you all and the shadowy 'GurSikhs' behind the scenes all of you will be named in due time.Yes your RIGHT! Gagan was our BOY! not yours so keep your comments to yourselves ..if you don't want to like I said arrange a time and date and ALL of you can bring it ...lets see what you all can do ..an open challenge to all you so called panthic jathebandia and all your members

52e6efad-d2e1-4bb4-9738-99d74ae4cffc.jpg

i swear down gunman, me n u r like peas in a pod, u n i think alike, especially when it comes 2 punishment!

i cudnt agree more wit ur statement, justice IS above the law, any sikh who disagrees with this comment, shud either slap the brahmin mentality outta themselves n smell the coffee. this is the difference between sikhs n the rest of the world, sikhi believes in revenge, whether ppl like it or not, anyone who disagrees, shud go n read bowt guru hargobind

Judging by the quality of your (and KhalistaniGunMan's) English and your opinions, I assume you are either very young or mentally challenged?

Guest KopSingh

Judging by the quality of your (and KhalistaniGunMan's) English and your opinions, I assume you are either very young or mentally challenged?

we r young, but not mentally challenged. if we were mentally challenged, we wud not b able to have and win arguments on this forum, especially against pappus like u.

we r young, but not mentally challenged. if we were mentally challenged, we wud not b able to have and win arguments on this forum, especially against pappus like u.

Yes, you're right. I have been completely beaten by your successful arguments and effective debating style. Well done.

Some people close to gagun didn't learn anything from this tragic event. Thug culture or show- off is not part of Sikhe. He paid ultimate price by thuggery of other person.

Everybody make mistakes and we people need to give second chance to everyone. One bad judgement led to another bad judgement.

If you are really concerned about this then talk to both side parents, support them to go over this.

Having read/followed this thread I am sorry to say that it has become a pretty shocking indictment of young Sikhs. I don’t know either side in this sorry story, but the lack of respect shown to other members on this site is ridiculous.

This thread for me and I imagine a lot of other Sikhs out there really outlines some problems within our society. The numerous calls to lock the thread are done to keep the truth (if we can ever get their) from coming out. We are a society where our Gurdwara are run for profit instead of helping to make communities a better/stronger environment, where an attempted rape allegation holds no weight, where cliques and friends mean more to us then our brothers/sisters.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mundil Mahil deserves longer than 6 years, she was cunning in her plot to get rid of Gagandeep (I’m sure it had something to do with the money she owed him as well). Gagandeep did a lot of good stuff for the Sikh cause but he has also bought it into disrepute with the allegations cast against him. When gagandeeps own lawyer and family have accepted the “attempted rape” that for me is pretty cast iron (shouting the odds at people who are presenting facts doesn’t help). Penji on here recently commented that he had successfully raped another girl…..that again we cannot confirm or deny as no-one else knows the details.

However If that is the case the only thing to come out of this affair is that our community needs to be more open, honest and caring about issues such as rape. When our fellow sisters can’t come out in the open and tell their families and police about these events that is where we have all failed as a community. My humble benti is that if anyone reads this post that has been affected by rape please go to the police because you can save a life.

You stupid rape allegations will never be proved to be true its just you people gossiping in your little Gurdwaras with your little Dholki Vaja groups up and down the UK especially the Midlands...

This shows the state of mind you guys are in. Your crew is living in one big lie. If you have a problem with the evidence of the attempted rape, then go hammer it out in the court that established it and proved it is a fact. All the sangat here are saying what the court established as fact. So your enemy is not the sangat here or others around the world that can tell from fact and fiction. It's the courts, go threaten them with setting dates and dealing it out in the streets.

Sikh history lesson: Chandu Shah was the crook behind Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj shaheedi and Satguru Sri Hargobind Sahib ji Maharaj made the crook pay. Since you guys are very confident that the attempt rape fact is just an allegation, then in your eyes the crook is the court (the judge and jury, and lawyers) here for spreading the lie it is fact and causing you guys a headache. So deal with the crook and make them pay.