Dhundi coming to California

S1ngh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

One thing that is for certain: protests have done NOTHING for the Sikhs in the Central Valley Area (Fresno) when Ragi Darshan came. Rather, it drew negative attention on the news and showed the Sikh community as divided and petty.

Rather than protest, one thing has to be understood: Parchar must fight parchar. There are 12+ Gurudwarae in the Central Valley area, one of the biggest one is under Taksal (Gurudwara Gur Nanak Parkash). It has a huge gathering of Sangat on Wednesdays due to Pizza Langar. The same Sangat goes to all of the other Gurudwaras as well.

What better opportunity than Wednesdays for the invited Kathakaar to address Dhundha's arguements point be point and destroy them. Dhundha is not going to debate anyone...so just counter his trash with the truth when you have the chance.

People like Ragi and Dhundha are sent for the PRECISE reason for splitting the Sikhs and preventing any unity and solidarity from forming. Don't give them what they want by protesting...rather, educate, enlighten and make aware the Sangatan of such people and how their points are baseless.

Well said.

~~~~

The way I see it is a lot of the sangat who attended the darshoo event didn't even know much related to the controversy and to date, most of them don't even know the full details. It's the job of the youth to be able to educate the elders and families in an open and kind manner.

The problem I found sometimes is when you try to explain the situation or have a level minded discussion, they won't care about any of the points you make and will make jokes and say "assi ki lehna".

It's not an easy task, even having a discussion at home with my parents wasn't a simple one day thing, but it happened and it needs to extend to the community.

excellent points ms514 - if it can be done in a loving way it would make them look like the bigger fools.

secondly - if they are planted or not - it doesn't matter - what matters is how we handle it - and at the moment we are absoltuely falling into the trap- let's see if anything changes

Chillax bro, you are making it sound like during guru's maharaj time no one ever farted or pass a stink bomb in maharaj darbar while maharaj was shausobat in the palki or throne..!! Farting is human thing not robotic thinge..!!

passing gas in Guru Ji's presence I'll leave you to make your own conclusions..but to actively plot and detinate a stink bomb next to Guru Ji which will fill darbar sahib and make it difficult for GurSikhs to concentrate on Bani and do Guru Ji's Seva just to prevent one person sitting on stage is very offensive. If this was in a neutral location or a party hall then my objection would be curtailed but it seems to be completely missing the point and is a cowards way out as educated sangat knows that only parchar can combat parchar.

Perfect reply by ms514. Not confirmed but I saw this message on FB: Dhunde da program Tracy guru ghar vich nahi hovega utho di committee ne us nu rok dita hai

Sockton Guru ghar and fremont will follow Tracy. Only place where he will be entertained

is doctors' Gurudwara and selma and then in LA.

Great effort by sangat of Tracy.