Giani Thakur Singh Being Set Up ?

Lion of Punjab

this akhauti kathavachak doesn't know the abc of Sikhi. He tried to talk lies about Sri Dasam Granth but was confronted and had no answers

Watch this:

So please help me understand.

This guy says that according to Gurbani, Vaheguru doesn't need anyone's permission to do anything. That is absolutely correct. What Giani jee says is that Baba Ajeet Singh ji did benti to Vaheguru. No where is it said that Vaheguru had to ask Baba jee! Ofcourse its upto Vaheguru if He wants to accept or reject His bhagat's request. So what is the fuss about?

Maybe I am missing something? Can someone with wisdom please clarify and elaborate?

Thank you

Urdu Sheyr by Iqbal

ਖੁਦੀ ਕੋ ਕਰ ਬੁਲੰਦ ਇਤਨਾ, ਕਿ ਹਰ ਤਕਦੀਰ ਸੇ ਪਿਹਲੇ

ਖੁਦਾ ਬੰਦੇ ਸੇ ਖੁਦ ਪੂਛੇ, ਬੋਲ ਤੇਰੀ ਰਜ਼ਾ ਕਿਆ ਹੈ

This is a simple concept that Kala Afghanists who are closet atheists can never understand.

be aware of the fat ones who talk fairy tales or make outragous claims (pehowa, iqbal patna, thakur singh) the ones who raise doubts ( ghagga, dilgeer, spokesman, shivteg etc) the ones who give it too much pump (daduwal) the obvious ones (udokhe) and the ones who werev always crooked from the start (darshan ragi)

HATE MISSIONARIES AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.

NO SENSIBLE FATHER FIGURE TRIES TO KISS A DAUGHTER/BIBI ON HER LIPS.

Cant believe people are so blinded by fannism! GHORR KALYUG!

Singh Ji,

I dont think you can accuse people without solid evidence, otherwise we enter the territory of Nindya. If this bibi was so shaken by what happened why not confront Thakur Singh in the subsequent diwaans, in fact why would a sister attend a diwaan of a pervert/sex predator if this is the truth..? For the record, I'm not affiliated with any Jatha, Sants etc.

Veero ,

From the female perspective, if such a thing happened I would make it my duty to confront and set people straight about such a thing however, I would also shun the person totally not go and forth giving gifts. To me this stinks of malicious intention to malign those dharmic kathvachaks/gianis who ARE inspiring the youth in Punjab and abroad and creating an interest in knowledge of Dasam Bani. They have been doing this 'sexual pervert' accusations at so many lately ... I would look at his reaction to get the full story ..he is calm and is clear about his intentions, if she was really a threat there would be a scrabble to 'cover up' and agitation leaking from his face and voice - nothing.

I have been feeling uneasy with 'sikh voice ' channel for a while and came to realise that they are sided with panthic dokhis ...

Veero ,

From the female perspective, if such a thing happened I would make it my duty to confront and set people straight about such a thing however, I would also shun the person totally not go and forth giving gifts. To me this stinks of malicious intention to malign those dharmic kathvachaks/gianis who ARE inspiring the youth in Punjab and abroad and creating an interest in knowledge of Dasam Bani. They have been doing this 'sexual pervert' accusations at so many lately ... I would look at his reaction to get the full story ..he is calm and is clear about his intentions, if she was really a threat there would be a scrabble to 'cover up' and agitation leaking from his face and voice - nothing.

I have been feeling uneasy with 'sikh voice ' channel for a while and came to realise that they are sided with panthic dokhis ...

Sat bachan ji.