Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

yes but when a 2 people fall in love that overrides the families love. thats why so many girls run off and leave their families. i think we need to address the root cause. girls shouldn't be getting in these situations in the first place. at the moment many girls date anyone and everyone. they just wanna enjoy life as they say.

when a mother gives birth or holds her child she gets a massive oxytocin rush and the kid too , this effect diminishes a little but it still remains , just think about getting hugged by your mum now , you will get that warm loving feeling that's the oxytocin . What you are suggesting is possible but unlikely in the situation where the kid boy/girl feels that deep love from the parents they would be torn to lose that, you will find that the girl's are more reluctant but are persuaded by the badgering of the guy.

Dating is NOT Sikh I agree but as I am currently discussing with my lads 'how do you get to know a girl without dating?' . I have suggested observation in natural situations like in amongst her friends: the interaction, the type of friends , the amount of Sikhi , The observed/heard views of her and her friends . you got any more ?

No but I have heard that Sikhs have to dip their hair in Muslim blood.

And that the kirpan we score prasad with has Muslim blood on it.

Ultimately, it appears as if a lot (not all) paks raise their kids with terrifying scare stories about Sikhs.

Is it really surprising?

not really must have come over with the Talibanis from Afghanistan , all those scary stories about Hari Singh Nalwa must have fired up their imaginations

not really must have come over with the Talibanis from Afghanistan , all those scary stories about Hari Singh Nalwa must have fired up their imaginations

These are things I heard over a decade ago. Before Afghans started coming over. Afghans don't see us as any threat or natural enemies in the way paks do in my experience.

Dating is NOT Sikh I agree but as I am currently discussing with my lads 'how do you get to know a girl without dating?' . I have suggested observation in natural situations like in amongst her friends: the interaction, the type of friends , the amount of Sikhi , The observed/heard views of her and her friends . you got any more ?

Stroke one's moustache menancingly, forcibly curling the ends upwards, all the while not breaking eye contact with the girl in question. Intersperse the above with the occasional one-handed beard stroke. That's usually a great way of letting a girl know she's caught the eye.

Stroke one's moustache menancingly, forcibly curling the ends upwards, all the while not breaking eye contact with the girl in question. Intersperse the above with the occasional one-handed beard stroke. That's usually a great way of letting a girl know she's caught the eye.

Do the above whilst doing the menacing pendu laugh.....

you forget the slick on the dhaarda a bit Prem Chopda... jeez 80s punjabi villains were something weren't they...

I think they modelled the corrupt policia in Patte patta Singhan da Vairi on them

they'd have to grow one first .... only shadows and fluff ...but being good lads they don't want to offend any girls ...