Sexual Grooming Methods Revealed

singh598

I've seen girls from quite religious backgrounds do this too. So it isn't always down to lack of upbringing or familiarity with the faith?

By religious do you mean one whose parents happen to be religious or one who herself is also religious(one who does daily Nitnem, keeps Panj Kakaari Rehit etc) because both are not the same. Very often we see a family who is religious yet children don't keep Rehit(no Daily Nitnem, No Kakkars). Because most girls from religious families are really no different from regular Sikh girls i.e. they don't do Nitnem nor keep Rehit. I'm not saying no Rehitvaan girl will go astray some may very well go, but their chances of going astray greatly get reduced if they are Nitnemi. Doing Nitnem everyday means you are washing your mind with AmritMaee Bani daily. Only way to stop the tide of Kalyug is Rehit and Gurbani Nitnem. This is the precautionary measure, remedy and solution that our Guru Sahib has given us to such problems.

With a lot of girls there is a strategy of going for bad boys when they are younger and when they get older and want to settle down they go for good boys.

The safe provider. There's a lot of overweight, average-looking yet wealthy Sikh guys (either independently rich due to a lucrative career or because daddy has a few businesses) that think they've struck gold when they end up marrying said type of girl. They're under all sorts of illusions.

If girls are attracted to some tracksuit wearing,weed smoking guy that probably hates non muslims then these girls get what they deserve. these people are fools pure and simple.

That is not the initial image they portray , they come with the patter, flash the cash , have a nice ride (which is probaly paid for by saudis) , they talk about being 'business' men (the business is not what they claim ) even show the girls 'businesses' they 'own' so the impression is he is loaded and unfortunately current values in life means that is the only thing that counts , I mean think about our compatriots they would rather marry their kids into wealth than faith.

Girls heads are filled with Bollywood love stories where the partner is not the same faith and then they have a big blowout with their families and then abandon them for the guy. any wonder that this is modelled in real life

Girls heads are filled with Bollywood love stories where the partner is not the same faith and then they have a big blowout with their families and then abandon them for the guy. any wonder that this is modelled in real life

They see such behaviour as a badge of honour, almost as the ultimate sacrifice. Sikh guys do it too, let's not knock girls exclusively. There's enough stories of Sikh guys that have abandoned their families for the "love of their life." For obvious reasons (the female being the honour of her family, etc) when a girl does it it becomes a huge spectacle.

it happens but they hide it ..the pakis abuse their own figures have it at about 30-50% of muslim girls have been abused prior to marriage , afterwards God only knows . The christian girls try to get help but get labelled slags by the police possibly even getting abused by them too, Hindus hide the disgrace ...Then there are those who fall hook line and sinker that Islam is better for them than the other 'corrupt' dharams they came from ...Self-knowledge and greater self-respect are the cure and more attention and love from family from a young age means they wont look outside for attention so much.

You are right. A close female friend of mine told me about a couple of Pak girls who had been abused by someone in their family (that she had met in uni up north many years ago). The community hide it by quickly marrying them off to cousins. Being insular (inbred) like that has its advantages sometimes as people pull together to hide the so-called 'family shame'. What she told me was a bit weird because the girl first turned lesbian and then years later got religious and married some black Muslim guy who had a bunch of other wives??

Are girls naturally attracted to older men?

Yes they are. Older guys often seem more mature and stable to them than the young immature boys around them. Plus most youngsters like to act and think of themselves as grown up when they are teenagers. And people develop crushes. I think it is some biological thing that is designed to keep the population up.

You know, I got to say it, but I'm recalling my teenage days you know it was so easy to go gaga over someone you found attractive and lose your senses. When you feel attracted like that, all logic flies out of the window. It is genuinely like being on a powerful drug that totally alters how you see and feel things. And it does have a chemical basis with hormones like oxytocin getting to work.

Big Tera is right - it is VERY easy for a man to potentially groom a naive young girl. I worked as a teacher with teenagers for a bit. I know how stupid they can be. Girls are very competitive with each other over guys. I think when they are young they like to test to see what kind of bloke they can attract (they might not even be doing this consciously). Couple this with some seedy older kaam filled bloke who detests the girls religious/racial roots. We know what happens.

Another point. I dated a Greek girl for a short while years ago. She was a teacher too. She used to tell me that a few of her teenage Muslim students would get shocked when she told them about me being a Sikh. She told me that they said things like:

"They bath in blood"

"They like to kill Muslims"

Generally that we are evil vicious people.

So I'm thinking that a lot of sulliaan are conditioned from a young age to mistrust Sikhs (and others I imagine). But on the other hand we see plenty of daughters of white, black hating men go out and date and marry black men etc. etc. or apneean from staunchly anti-sullah families go off with paks.

Just thinking out loud guys.

They see such behaviour as a badge of honour, almost as the ultimate sacrifice. Sikh guys do it too, let's not knock girls exclusively. There's enough stories of Sikh guys that have abandoned their families for the "love of their life." For obvious reasons (the female being the honour of her family, etc) when a girl does it it becomes a huge spectacle.

wasn't intending to exclude the sikh guys from the mix , but I am sure that the guys see it more of I should have the right to choose whoever I want, often they will use the dumb excuse that ' you cannot pick who you fall in love with' ...and then after a couple of years that love has dissipated totally and regrets set in.

One thing about Pakistani men in the west is that they consider all non Muslim girls as fair game. In their mentality, all non Muslim woman are "sluts" that can and should be exploited. Just look at that low life "fellowbeing" and the derogatory way he wrote about Sikh girls trying show that they are all morally corrupt and what a rosy picture he presented of Muslim women. That is why most groomers are Pakistanis exploiting non Muslims women and children(underage girls). And in Europe, strangely it is also Muslims who belong to the Albanian and Chechens Mafias that have made a name for themselves in the prostitution and female sex slave market. For them, they dont see that a woman no matter what religion she belongs to is a living breathing human being who is just like their own sisters, daughters and mothers. For them the Golden rule does not apply to non Muslim women.