P@ki On Sikh Channel

StarStriker

hey guys here is the clip, from last nights show, listen to this illiterate p@ki sister sh@gger, as he comments live on sikh channel! For all non-uk sikhs on this forum, this is how p@kis talk in this country, despite being born here, they cant string a propa sentence together.

https://www.facebook.com/sherepanjab/videos/973972922659125/?fref=nf

hey guys here is the clip, from last nights show, listen to this illiterate p@ki sister sh@gger, as he comments live on sikh channel! For all non-uk sikhs on this forum, this is how p@kis talk in this country, despite being born here, they cant string a propa sentence together.

https://www.facebook.com/sherepanjab/videos/973972922659125/?fref=nf

had to be a bham paki boy lol

Wow. :wow:

A few questions come to mind:

1. What language is that mirpuri muppet speaking ?
  2. How is it that a man born and bred in the land of the English language can have such an uunbelievably low grasp of the English language?
  3. I don't doubt him when he says he can get sikh girls but what I'd like to know is what on earth goes through a girls mind when she decides she's like 'to be with' a neandethal such as this who can barely string a sentence together ?
  4. I've known people (Sikhs like you and me) (my family and your family) who can never get through to the Sikh channell on one of their phone-ins. In fact, their phone-ins are so difficult to get through to its easier to pick up a saudi women in a hijab. You get to the operator (I know.....i've tried) and they either tell you your views are not welcome, you get cut off or......if you're an elderly uncle....they don't give you any information, don't say a word, and then all of a sudden put you on air. Thats when the host says "WJKK WJKF" and the elederly caller is perplexed as to who he's talking to, is he live on air, should he say what he phoned in to say in the first place but is having second thoughts because 30 seconds ago he just opened up his heart about his feelings on the matter to the girl that picked up the phone at the Sikh Channell but she didn't bother telling him that she'd put his call on mute and placed him on the waiting list. Yet this pot smoking illiterate junkie sexist disease ridden Mirpuri gets live on air without asking and gets to spew his incomprehensable bollocks without being challenged for several minutes. I'm wondering then, is it the Sikh Channel themselves that set this up as a publicity excercise ?

I don't know what to say, enough Sikh girls do this to give that impression.

I've heard this before a few times from Paks.

ive heard it before too ' ive been out with a sikh gal' etc etc same crap but i just say i been out with a paki gal, cant say much then when i got proof lol

I can tell you first hand paki girls are very very easy and have much more family issues than any sikh girl out there. Sikh girls got their own minds.

And to bham paki who called in I got one thing to say to you.. paki gals they love us man they love bhangra they love sikh man who doesnt make fool of himself respects gals.. in the future watch how your girls will rebel.

Guest Jacfsing2

ive heard it before too ' ive been out with a sikh gal' etc etc same crap but i just say i been out with a paki gal, cant say much then when i got proof lol

I can tell you first hand paki girls are very very easy and have much more family issues than any sikh girl out there. Sikh girls got their own minds.

And to bham paki who called in I got one thing to say to you.. paki gals they love us man they love bhangra they love sikh man who doesnt make fool of himself respects gals.. in the future watch how your girls will rebel.

I don't agree with what you said; however, it's quite funny.

Wow. :wow:

A few questions come to mind:

1. What language is that mirpuri muppet speaking ?
  2. How is it that a man born and bred in the land of the English language can have such an uunbelievably low grasp of the English language?
  3. I don't doubt him when he says he can get sikh girls but what I'd like to know is what on earth goes through a girls mind when she decides she's like 'to be with' a neandethal such as this who can barely string a sentence together ?
  4. I've known people (Sikhs like you and me) (my family and your family) who can never get through to the Sikh channell on one of their phone-ins. In fact, their phone-ins are so difficult to get through to its easier to pick up a saudi women in a hijab. You get to the operator (I know.....i've tried) and they either tell you your views are not welcome, you get cut off or......if you're an elderly uncle....they don't give you any information, don't say a word, and then all of a sudden put you on air. Thats when the host says "WJKK WJKF" and the elederly caller is perplexed as to who he's talking to, is he live on air, should he say what he phoned in to say in the first place but is having second thoughts because 30 seconds ago he just opened up his heart about his feelings on the matter to the girl that picked up the phone at the Sikh Channell but she didn't bother telling him that she'd put his call on mute and placed him on the waiting list. Yet this pot smoking illiterate junkie sexist disease ridden Mirpuri gets live on air without asking and gets to spew his incomprehensable bollocks without being challenged for several minutes. I'm wondering then, is it the Sikh Channel themselves that set this up as a publicity excercise ?

So what exactly are you saying? They set it up by making it easy for a musla to get on the air. How do you know that what he said on air was totally different to what he told the operator. The only problem is that they allowed him to speak for the time that he did without cutting him off. But then the aim of the programme was to show the mentality of these paedostanis and then one of them phones in to prove how low these people are.

What I think is most telling here is how you are muddying the water by coming up with a conspiracy theory because you cannot play your usual game of defending musay unconditionally. It must be getting tough to defend muslay for people like you as muslay themselves are quite open about what their intentions are and more and more people are learning the truth about their manmat religion.

I've heard our people chat too, innit, bluudd gaawan so it's not limited to Pakistanis.

Yeah blud, me too. It's mad innit bruv. And den dey beez like: "Blud why iz u dissin me for talking like dis man. It's just cos of my environment innit. Wot iz u? Like an English teacher or summin? And stop telling me to pull my pent up! You're long! You don't know about manz on street."

Girls and boyz do dis innit.