How Would You Treat A Muslim Guy Who Was Interested In Becoming A Sikh?

genie

I'm not going to take the preaching in your post with any concern, but you advocate a minority representing a majority?

So I guess Sikhism would fall under the same banner, don't even try and tell me there aren't Sikhs who have missed the message.

I do not intend to preach to you as you seem pretty enlightened already. Unfortunately the true fact is that you have come to a Sikh site despite being a Muslim. Tell me has your religion not satisfied you 100%?

Or what else is it apart from preaching you are looking for here?

Your creator? Yes you will definitely find him in the Guru Granth Sahib.

Would you like me to show you?

I am happy with my religion, 100% satisfied. I do not need to engage in debates or go about preaching to non-believers.

Happy surfing though.

Our religion does not boost about our high numbers or majority. It is more a question of quality than quantity. For what use are a million rotten potatoes compared to one good patato?

Not at all, I think we have every right to be. You'd have to be a fool to trust them.

Yes, it boils down to trust.

Would I be wrong in saying it's impossible to place trust in a Muslim when their holy scriptures advocate lying and paying lip-service when around non-Muslims to win their trust, with one eye on a future scenario where that trust will be betrayed in a scenario that will be used to further the Islamic cause?

Is that at all accurate or a myth?

Yes, it boils down to trust.

Would I be wrong in saying it's impossible to place trust in a Muslim when their holy scriptures advocate lying and paying lip-service when around non-Muslims to win their trust, with one eye on a future scenario where that trust will be betrayed in a scenario that will be used to further the Islamic cause?

Is that at all accurate or a myth?

I'd say that's accurate. Personally, if Muslims at this current time were genuinely kind harmless people, I'd probably be in good terms with them and let the past be the past. Unfortunately, that's not the case. There's just something very unpleasant about their vibe.

I'd say that's accurate. Personally, if Muslims at this current time were genuinely kind harmless people, I'd probably be in good terms with them and let the past be the past. Unfortunately, that's not the case. There's just something very unpleasant about their vibe.

Edit: Too much info. Made me sound like a nutjob.lol