Sign in to follow this  
1ManArmy

Must Watch! Muslim Vs Sikh - Street Debate" #7 Sikhs @ Speakers Corner Hyde Park

WOWWWWW im amazed, great video. I liked the muslim debator at the end, he wasnt too bad - think he was mirpuri LOL .The annoying one in the glassses tho :stupidme:

• Like 1

I've seen this video 3times now as because of the constant interruptions of the Muslim guy was unable to figure out what was being said.

Have to say I admire Jugraj Singh Ji for his nimrata(humbleness) and the way he stands up to him too. He handled it with patience and great eloquency.

• Like 1

The one in glasses was a retard and ruined what could have been a good dialogue. The other guy who I think is Adnan Rashid was much more mature

• Like 1

First time I seen the video. Jugraj Singh dislays all round strength and is a fantastic role model for my boys to aspire to: Strength of body.....Strength of mind through education......strength of mind through control....strength of character to stand up for his convictions.

• Like 1

WOWWWWW im amazed, great video. I liked the muslim debator at the end, he wasnt too bad - think he was mirpuri LOL .The annoying one in the glassses tho :stupidme:

It's waste conversing with these Fanatic Islamist. Quran turns them into zombies. We should focus towards Muslim girls and women as they are exploited by repressive Islamic laws.

It's waste conversing with these Fanatic Islamist. Quran turns them into zombies. We should focus towards Muslim girls and women as they are exploited by repressive Islamic laws.

Bro Sikhs don't target women of other religions. A Sikh just talks of the message of Gurbani, if a man or woman wishes to embrace Sikhi then so be it.

• Like 2

You've been singing this song for a while now.

I tell you what, why don't we leave that to the billions of Hindus out there?

Guest Jacfsing2

Are you one of them Anti-Islamic folk, we don't really need that unless you'll be against all other False religions. So far the rest of your posts have just been pro-Hindu/India so I highly doubt that's your case.

What a retarded thing to say

TyrionLanister, on 06 Nov 2015 - 19:26, said:

What do you mean by focus to Muslim girls and women. Can you expand on that please, I'm not understanding it.

What do you mean by focus to Muslim girls and women. Can you expand on that please, I'm not understanding it.

Ignore him Simran. He is Tyrion Lannister. He is a midget. His brother sleeps with his sister and his father killed his hoe. Thats all you need to know about Tyrion Lannister.

• Like 1

essentially Tyrion is a deranged Hindu who thinks Sikhs and Hindus should unite and seduce Muslim woman to "bring them into the fold". Essentially he thinks 2 wrongs make a right and decided that this is the appropriate action as opposed to actually educating people.

• Like 3

Tyrion that's the dumbest thing you could write. I've seen your other posts.

If I've understood it correctly, you have disrespected women, never mind if they are Muslim, Sikh or Hindu or whatever faith, they are still daughters, mothers and wives, sisters of humanity. Sikhi does not teach us to abuse women, but to protect.

Do you know what Guru Amar Das Ji did? They gave equality to women same as men. Compassion and human equality!

essentially Tyrion is a deranged Hindu who thinks Sikhs and Hindus should unite and seduce Muslim woman to "bring them into the fold". Essentially he thinks 2 wrongs make a right and decided that this is the appropriate action as opposed to actually educating people.

I know Kira Ji. I got it now. Thank you Ji.