Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

but it was us missiles

France has been quite active in Syria too. U.S., France, UK, etc, it's the same to the likes of ISIS, I.E the West is a target.

Although I don't believe Jihadi John's death was the motivator for this attack because it needed to be planned thoroughly, however I believe JJ being taken out may have been the spur to launch these attacks yesterday.

France has been quite active in Syria too. U.S., France, UK, etc, it's the same to the likes of ISIS, I.E the West is a target.

Although I don't believe Jihadi John's death was the motivator for this attack because it needed to be planned thoroughly, however I believe JJ being taken out may have been the spur to launch these attacks yesterday.

Still its horrifying knowing these things were done in such a cold and calculating way. These people are organized and armed. Even worse is they have no regard for their own lives. That makes them much more dangerous.

My prayers go out to the deceased and their families.

the only way to stop islamic terrorism is to keep more pigs on the street, like you have roaming the streets of India, this will go down well in the UK who are cash strapped

Yeah, but the UK pigs can be seriously dodgy; they're prone to start doing extra racist crap. I've already had a few occasions when they've stopped me at train stations and get their sniffer dogs to have a good sungh.

Truth is, the UK will inevitably be targeted with this 'terminator' type of attack. It doesn't help that this tiny island still likes to faff about abroad in other people's mess, hiding behind the big boys (Russia/US). When there is an attack here we have to watch how people react. If you're brown, it might get uncomfortable.

The UK are so smarter then the French

They have high security and mi5 style surveillance and don't openly show hate towards Muslims

However look at France's response ...." This is war and we will be merciless "

French are fudhoos, they are openly racist out there and have created a blatantly two-tier society with whites and non-whites. This is a breeding ground for discontent and the resultant fundamentalism.

Brits are more sneaky with their racism.

Look at how many have been foiled by intelligence gence

Today's world is about dog eat dog ie whichever territory land you look at its government has to do what ever possible to enrich its country

Look at Modi ... For ten years UK government did not speak to him he was considered the hitter of Gujarat

Now look at Cameron hugging him etc

Until India does not unify its dynamic cultures it will continue to be used and abused by foreign nations

Modi is so stupid and will prove to be the next failure in a succession of failed prime ministers that India has had

First of all remove gandis picture from the rupee bank note he was a complete failure and ultimately assassinated

Manmohan singh brought economic growth to India in 8 years of tenure

Now Modi needs to stop hating violence and corruption because India and its people are capable of achieving far greater than the USA who are undoubtedly the worlds super power

Just look at the iPod iPad and iPhone