genie

Guest Jacfsing2

Paji, there was no mention of anybody being higher or lower in Singh123456777 Pajis post. It only says of darshan.

"Jesus gave blessings to dusht daman Ji at hemkunt sahib along with other avatars etc."

Makes me think what 'sheikhyourbooty' and many others on this site would say about this.. I've been telling them this and then they call me delusional.

thing is I'm not saying sing their gunn as Guru Gobind SIngh ji has told us is their mission failed because people got tied to the guru not the message and Akal Purakh. It costs nothing to accept that they existed , they were sent with Akal Purakh hukham and they tried to get the message out and to respect that they believed and served our Master too.

Guest Jacfsing2

Jesus blessed Guru Gobind Singh Jee? Insects like Jesus do not have the aukaat to bless Dashmesh pita.

Its the other way around. Dashmesh pita created and destroyed countless insects like jesus.

Totally agree with you!

Read kalghidar chamatkar and in there it talks about Jesus and how Jesus gave blessings to dusht daman Ji at hemkunt sahib along with other avatars etc. Sant baba Harman Singh rampurkhere wale had Darshan of Jesus. The whole story is in his autobiography.

Don't be a sant nindak.

Jesus gave blessing to dusht daman? Shaheedi degh is the good stuff? Let us know when the effect wears off and answer these questions.

Weren't you the one, who was calling others nastik for not believing in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji? Bachittar Natak is clear on who gave blessing to Dusht Daman. However I am not going to post it here because only a believer of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani will present it as evidence. Let's see who is a true believer of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yeaah, I don't believe that Jesus blessed our Sri Guru Sahib ji at all. How could Jesus bless them, when Jesus was born in a different yug.

Considering Sri Dusht Daman ji is of Satyug aka the start(Right? I think so..), and Jesus is in Kalyug...

That's not the reason at all why Jesus couldn't bless Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji-Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The reason being was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was greater than Jesus; therefore, he couldn't bless him it would be the other way around.