Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

puzzled

The left wing or mainstream media orgs like the BBC (british establishment media organisations) have a hierarchy of victimhood or special groups interests that receive their blessings/favoritism.

This is what i realised what the hierarchy of minority or "underprivileged" groups is in the west:

feminists/women > homosexuals/LGBT > blacks > muslims > india > hindu's > sikhs

Sikhs are a minority within minority groups should be receiving that most favorable coverage in terms of what we have faced in our history, contributions our people made towards the West/UK's freedom in both world wars. Yet the racist British establishment use of the left wing mainstream media agenda is mostly always favored against us.

53 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

give the man a round of applause ... BBC strikes again with its master's planned propaganda

Not to forget mark tully   they've been at this game since those times       I think he was the beginning of bbc sikh propaganda.  I'm not old enough to remember what bbc was like with sikhs before the 80s ? ... 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Not to forget mark tully   they've been at this game since those times       I think he was the beginning of bbc sikh propaganda.  I'm not old enough to remember what bbc was like with sikhs before the 80s ? ... 

Before 1980s the Sikhs had very positive representation. There is a very few documentaries on youtube about Sikhs in 70s, etc. During the 1980s with british establishment linking up with indian and their genocidal plans to murder our people they also softened up the people with anti-sikh propaganda news pieces with that sikhphobic agent mark tully.

Pitty our people didnt call out the sikhphobic content like they are beginning to now.

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Most of these high profile foreign correspondents working for major corporations are intelligence services assets. 

Still, I don't understand why a community such as ours requires this type of treatment. Doesn't make sense. 

23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

totally ignored us except when some case for turban rights or kirpan rights came up

12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Most of these high profile foreign correspondents working for major corporations are intelligence services assets. 

Still, I don't understand why a community such as ours requires this type of treatment. Doesn't make sense. 

because a strong sikh nation would have reunited India and help it recover sooner so that it would be a super power on the world stage . remember just sikh kingdom has world share of gdp of 24%

I saw this tweet being published by different sikh sites and it made me happy for a sec but then really really mad , we still haven't done anything to rebuild our own bibian's homes and their families lives and yet we can afford to ignore them to virtue signal ???

https://www.facebook.com/sikh247/photos/a.1492003154442249/2222926228016601/?type=3&theater

3 hours ago, proactive said:

Why are you complaining? This is the exact trajectory that ensues when mindless idio.ts take sides in a battle that does not involve then and where there is no good side. Both Islamofascism and Hindutva are as bad as each other but the use.ful idiots in our community are so hell bent on showing their SJW credentials they would rather see Sikhs starve to death so long as Muslims don't miss a meal or two. The DSGMC did nothing for the widows of 1984 and in many cases their leaders actually forced these poor widows to change their statements in order to help those congress dogs who murdered their families. These same DSGMC dogs are now wasting the Sangat's money in strengthening a community that hates us and ultimately wants our destruction. 

FIRST our Sangat's money which us given in Daswandh should go to resolve our community's problems when we have solved our problems then and ONLY then should we be looking to resolve the problems of OTHERS. 

Yeah that's not what you Gurus did bro and sounds like every other isolationist red neck line of logic.