Kau89r8

Sikh families asked Convert Christian Pastor for help covid-19

It is good we are getting this type of hard slap of reality knocked into us.  This is why we should first take care of our own. If we don't take care of our own no one else will. Neither Christians, Muslims nor Hindus will come to our aid when we need it. If we have poor Sikhs what sense does it make to leave them and spend our valuable resources on others like Khalsa Aid does.  Guru Gobind Singh ji very clearly says in Baani that a Sikh's daan must first go to other GurSikhs.

ਦਾਨ ਦਯੋ ਇਨਹੀ ਕੋ ਭਲੋ, ਅਰੁ ਆਨ ਕੋ ਦਾਨ ਨ ਲਾਗਤ ਨੀਕੋ।।

ਆਗੈ ਫਲੈ ਇਨਹੀ ਕੋ ਦਯੋ, ਜਗ ਮੈ ਜਸੁ, ਅਉਰ ਦਯੋ ਸਭ ਫੀਕੋ।।

ਭਾਵ: ਸਿਖਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ, ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਦਾਨ ਹੀ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਚੰਗਾ ਲਗਦਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਦਾਨ, ਮੈਨੂੰ ਚੰਗਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਲਗਦਾ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕੀਤਾ ਦਾਨ ਹੀ ਅੱਗੇ ਜਾਕੇ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਵਿੱਚ ਫਲੇਗਾ; ਗੈਰ-ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤਾਂ ਦਾਨ ਨਿਹਫਲ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਜੱਗ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਹੀ ਜੱਸ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ, ਜਿਹੜਾ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦਾਨ ਕਰੇਗਾ।

One should  always give Daswand to Parcharaks and poor Gursikh families in India. If we don't take care of our own then these Christian vultures are always ready to soul hunt on poor Sikhs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to see we helping our own for once. It's these kinda charities and organisations that deserve our donations and daswaand contributions to keep the faith and faithful looked after.

• Like 3

I've donated to them and I hope other Sikhs who are in a position to donate will also do so. If you are in the UK then under gift aid, the government with add 25% to your donation so it goes all further in helping our fellow Sikhs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2020 at 6:12 PM, puzzled said:

These are the tactics Christian's use. Its gd they helped the sikh families this is where our daswandh should go.

I really hope the rss and shiv sena go berserk and drive these pastors and their bs out. That's the only way these Christians are gnna go   because sikhs aren't gnna do anything. Sikh SJWs will try to block the shiva sena and protect the christians when the shiv sena will drive the Christian's out though.   

yes they should be turfed out but I do not agree with RSS tactics which include shooting/beating innocents  praying to Waheguru during easter service or setting pastor and his two children on fire in their car . Basically there are now anti-conversion laws now which should be utlised against such padres who exploit people in hardship. We should ensure we as a kaum protect our own from such wolves by looking after their needs ourselves through direct action daswand.

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

The tactics these Christian missionaries are using is the lowest of the low. They deceive others by using their religious symbols and terminology. They wear Dastars to fool gullible people. They call their singing as Kirtan, congregation as Sangat and Bible as Bani.

They are doing the same with Hindus by using their terminology like saying their singing is Bhajan, they call Jesus as Bhagwan and Mary as Devi. They have even started doing Christian Garba, Christian Bharatanatyam dance and Christian Yoga.

Muslims are smart they know of these tactics which is why in Indonesia and Malaysia Christians were banned from using the term Allah so they don't fool Muslims into conversion.

15 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The tactics these Christian missionaries are using is the lowest of the low. They deceive others by using their religious symbols and terminology. They wear Dastars to fool gullible people. They call their singing as Kirtan, congregation as Sangat and Bible as Bani.

They are doing the same with Hindus by using their terminology like saying their singing is Bhajan, they call Jesus as Bhagwan and Mary as Devi. They have even started doing Christian Garba, Christian Bharatanatyam dance and Christian Yoga.

Muslims are smart they know of these tactics which is why in Indonesia and Malaysia Christians were banned from using the term Allah so they don't fool Muslims into conversion.

Smart but ironic since Arab christians used it first. 

18 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Deception is despicable. Thanks for highlighting this, bro.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:32 AM, proactive said:

I've donated to them and I hope other Sikhs who are in a position to donate will also do so. If you are in the UK then under gift aid, the government with add 25% to your donation so it goes all further in helping our fellow Sikhs. 

What?! Is that a thing? I mean, it's fine for us, but you know the other crew are getting  a free 25% to add to Jihadi "charities".

"Your Seva volunteers learned a few days ago that Sikh families were asked to convert by a church pastor if they wanted help during the Covid19 lockdown."

This is so evil. It's one thing to ask someone to give up destructive habits like drinking before you help them, but it's depraved to ask them change their faith or you'll just let them die.

This is the first time I've heard of this "Your Seva" group. Is it legit? Does it post full accounts of its expenditures?

I'm feeling it's a much better use of Sangat's money than ahem, you know. The one that just helps members of the Panth as publicity so their funding doesn't dry up.

Frankly, I don't feel like helping out others (esp. enemies) as long as one member of the Panth goes to sleep hungry. Who agrees?

On 5/9/2020 at 6:12 PM, puzzled said:

These are the tactics Christian's use. Its gd they helped the sikh families this is where our daswandh should go.

I really hope the rss and shiv sena go berserk and drive these pastors and their bs out. That's the only way these Christians are gnna go   because sikhs aren't gnna do anything. Sikh SJWs will try to block the shiva sena and protect the christians when the shiv sena will drive the Christian's out though.   

A while back i saw video of hinduvasta making a christian pastor who was converting masses low caste hindus ride a donkey with his clothes off in public...😶

We should use rss like they use us against muslims.....Sikhs are now spinless kaum...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

meanwhile....

What? Are these Sikhs crazy? 

It's one thing to have langar at the Gurdwara and allow anyone and everyone to come to eat. It's another thing to go to a mosque! And feel them there.

What are they thinking? And all that while they're cursing the Sikh hand that feeds them.

The next thing you know, they'll be buying Halal meat to serve to them, exactly what Guru Gobind Singh ji banned. (It doesn't matter if you buy Halal meat or you slowly bleed the animal to death yourself.)

Oh, and Sikh Coalition tweeting approvingly of all this? Just goes to show you that our institutions are filled with mushy liberals who would have opened the gates to Anandpur Sahib rather than fight. Because you wouldn't want to upset the Muslims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1