20+ Indian troops killed by chinese troops in ladakh LAC border tension

genie

15 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

india few days back signed military cooperation pact with Australia.

So GOI knows there will be war with China in future and indian army will need help of Australia ,Israel and America.

Australia is in a predicament. 

They are economically dependent on China as all their exports from their mining goes to China. A lot of agriculture product goes to China.

However, militarily they are allied with the West. 

According to reports there was a hand to hand combat fight and that's how they died that way not by firearms allegedly. Some reports say the indian troops got chucked off a cliff by chinese troops.

So there is room for diplomatic maneuvers however both sides seem to be ready for a fight with heavy weapons of war over the disputed border and not backing down.

I don't think india is going to reply directly yet they will use and fund groups to commit terrorism within china, subversion, sabotage and hit china in these ways just like how they do with pakistan.

India establishment will now rely on its western allies and economic partners to try isolate china. Dangers for indian establishment is that it has diplomatically isolated itself from its neighbors. it's failure to exert pressure on it's neighbors to be friendly with new delhi is a significant weakness.

My assessment so far is that timing of china's aggression comes at a time india made strategic move to incorporate all of kashmir into the indian union formally and announced plans to take back PoK and gilgit soon. China being pakistan's regional ally is making a pre-empetive step to keep india busy on the eastern border area's so that india's plans for pakistan are either dissuaded or limited in scope. China also wants to protect its aksai chin region of kashmir that india lays claim to and further cement its claim on ladakh. China also wants to cut off and prevent india's military supply line to its only air force base near the saichin glacier region (the worlds highest battlefield region on going between indian troops and pakistani troops)

If india thinks russia will come to its aid and mediate fairly then they are mistaken its not the 1960s, china and russia have are more stronger strategic relationship now than the days of soviet union. Russia is always going to side with china than india as india is an ally that stays neutral and friendly with most nations which can be a strength but also a weakness as it behaves like a whoore flirting with country to country seeking favorable terms rather than strong loyal committed strategic relationships with major world powers like russia and usa.

Modi being a strong hindu nationalist leader is waiting for public pressure to build up to capitalise and act militarily on china. Meanwhile i'm sure R&AW is forming various separatists groups to be trained and funded to be unleashed on china. So action will take place just a matter of timing and place

3 hours ago, genie said:

My assessment so far is that timing of china's aggression comes at a time india made strategic move to incorporate all of kashmir into the indian union formally and announced plans to take back PoK and gilgit soon. China being pakistan's regional ally is making a pre-empetive step to keep india busy on the eastern border area's so that india's plans for pakistan are either dissuaded or limited in scope. China also wants to protect its aksai chin region of kashmir that india lays claim to and further cement its claim on ladakh. China also wants to cut off and prevent india's military supply line to its only air force base near the saichin glacier region (the worlds highest battlefield region on going between indian troops and pakistani troops)

If india thinks russia will come to its aid and mediate fairly then they are mistaken its not the 1960s, china and russia have are more stronger strategic relationship now than the days of soviet union. Russia is always going to side with china than india as india is an ally that stays neutral and friendly with most nations which can be a strength but also a weakness as it behaves like a whoore flirting with country to country seeking favorable terms rather than strong loyal committed strategic relationships with major world powers like russia and usa.

Modi being a strong hindu nationalist leader is waiting for public pressure to build up to capitalise and act militarily on china. Meanwhile i'm sure R&AW is forming various separatists groups to be trained and funded to be unleashed on china. So action will take place just a matter of timing and place

India will be forging closer links with Japan and Vietnam. 

Japan can very easily build up the military and they have the knowhow to create nuclear capability. 

The Chinese will be very worried about a resurgent Japan if the Japanese ever get past their WW2 guilt. 

The Chinese are scared of the Vietnamese as they have fought them before. I think the Vietnamese beat them before and the Chinese have not forgotten.