Jump to content

Thoughts on what will happen to Jaggi Singh Johal?


Recommended Posts

When a country has someone who is of a foreign country as prisoner,  particularly if it affects their national security, expect that prisoner to be a pawn.

The prisoner is going to be used as leverage.

The question is what is the UK Government going to provide the Indian Government in order to release Jaggi Singh?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a little more hope now that Bhagwant Maan has become CM, he has spoken in support of Jaggi in the past and his right to a fair trial, time will tell if he's a man of his word though.

Honestly, god help him. But he needs as much support as he can get. About time people see the sh1t indian gov does

If they pulled another 84, its be the 'Sikhs' who kills Sikhs off first Despite all is happening to our panth, Sikhs will still sign for the I*dian Army and die for their borders

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The question is what is the UK Government going to provide the Indian Government in order to release Jaggi Singh?

Probably something migrant / freedom of movement related IF the case even has that much pull. I think they'll just let him languish over there, and not only that but will probably contribute to the anti-Sikh narrative via the Daily Mail who, I suspect, have close ties to GOI via some of their Indian-sounding journalists. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably something migrant / freedom of movement related IF the case even has that much pull. I think they'll just let him languish over there, and not only that but will probably contribute to the anti-Sikh narrative via the Daily Mail who, I suspect, have close ties to GOI via some of their Indian-sounding journalists. 

'Suspect'...they do..

Look at Rishi Priti..all have ties to BJP Modi supporters and most powerful position in Gov

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably something migrant / freedom of movement related IF the case even has that much pull. I think they'll just let him languish over there, and not only that but will probably contribute to the anti-Sikh narrative via the Daily Mail who, I suspect, have close ties to GOI via some of their Indian-sounding journalists. 

India are pushing for the migrant angle, particularly during the post brexit phase with any potential trade deals.

The UK are in a similar predicament with Nazanin-Radcliffe in Iran. The Iranian govt keep coming up with new charges to keep her languishing in Iran. She is being used as a bargaining chip, the UK may have to alter it's stance with a Biden Presidency looking to resume some kind of deal with Iran, so the UK government will likely have to make some concessions. 

I don't know exactly what the  Sikh lobby can do nor what our 2 Sikh MPs can do, other than send out a few tweets. 

Most of our Sangat seems to be quite indifferent to him languishing over there it seems.

They will release him when he has outlasted his usefulness

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

'Suspect'...they do..

Look at Rishi Priti..all have ties to BJP Modi supporters and most powerful position in Gov

 

 

Maybe we should not focus on having MPs only in the Labour Party, it might be a good idea to have them in Conservative Party and in the case of Jaggi being from Scotland, a few MSPs too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Maybe we should not focus on having MPs only in the Labour Party, it might be a good idea to have them in Conservative Party and in the case of Jaggi being from Scotland, a few MSPs too.

They couldn't care less ..and what Conservative MPs...like Rami Ranger lool or that Amandeep Bhogal types pls noo

Also Labour met with Congress and supported Rahul Gandhi earlier this year..condemned Kashmir but no mention of Sikhs or Justice of 84 ..

We have nobody... and there is no $$$ interest from us... 

Jews are powerful and richest groups in US occupying key positions in bureaucracy and administration, so America will all ways support Jewish interest and Israel...

Hindus are too very powerful group..look at Mukesh Ambani...

You need mixture of financial interest, lobbying and ppl in power...we just have mps...

Let just all keep praying to Vaheguru...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They couldn't care less ..and what Conservative MPs...like Rami Ranger lool or that Amandeep Bhogal types pls noo

Also Labour met with Congress and supported Rahul Gandhi earlier this year..condemned Kashmir but no mention of Sikhs or Justice of 84 ..

We have nobody... and there is no $$$ interest from us... 

Jews are powerful and richest groups in US occupying key positions in bureaucracy and administration, so America will all ways support Jewish interest and Israel...

Hindus are too very powerful group..look at Mukesh Ambani...

You need mixture of financial interest, lobbying and ppl in power...we just have mps...

Let just all keep praying to Vaheguru...

 

Praying is not going to be enough.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Praying is not going to be enough.

I feel so sad and angry...

Just drives me mad how much suffering and injustice we've gone through......

When i read about Jaggi's wife... i couldn't stop crying...my whole day just messed up

 Why is Vaheguru letting this happen?! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

I feel so sad and angry...

Just drives me mad how much suffering and injustice we've gone through......

When i read about Jaggi's wife... i couldn't stop crying...my whole day just messed up

 Why is Vaheguru letting this happen?! 

 

Vaheguru helps those that help themselves. Vaheguru wants people to take action, not just sit there twiddling the thumbs

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Vaheguru helps those that help themselves. Vaheguru wants people to take action, not just sit there twiddling the thumbs

And what can we do...

Protest?! Go outside the UN ask for justice?! Write to our MPs?!

 

Look at what they're doing to Punjab....they want to extinct Sikhi and Punjab

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • S1ngh pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • There is simply no reason to do agan bhet (tribute to the fire). There are ways of repairing books. (Yeah, I know Gutka Sahib is not a mere book, but I'm just talking about the technology of binding.) I have no clue why your soul doesn't agree to do path on that Gutka Sahib. Do you think it has been sullied? Even if you wrote Gurbani on something that was ritually impure, that would make it pure: ਤਰ ਤਾਰਿ ਅਪਵਿਤ੍ਰ ਕਰਿ ਮਾਨੀਐ ਰੇ ਜੈਸੇ ਕਾਗਰਾ ਕਰਤ ਬੀਚਾਰੰ ॥ ਭਗਤਿ ਭਾਗਉਤੁ ਲਿਖੀਐ ਤਿਹ ਊਪਰੇ ਪੂਜੀਐ ਕਰਿ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੰ ॥੨॥ The palmyra palm tree is considered as impure and so are deemed its leaves to be. But if the Lord's praise be written on it, we worship it and bow before it. p1293   Similarly, Guest Komal, for whatever you think the pages of the Gutka Sahib became "impure" by falling on the ground, it is still pure. Get it out of your head. The very Gurbani you're reciting says so. This is not to say that you should throw dirt on purpose on a Gutka sahib. It is only to say you shouldn't burn a Gutka for your mistake.
    • 1. Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take what we can get. I'm actually fine with numbers.  Yeah, so many of them have no clue what Gurbani says, but as long as they, in their minds, "ਮੰਨ" Guru Granth Sahib ji, that's good enough for me. Because who am I to say I'm any better than them? ਹਉ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰ ਹਉ ਬੇਮੁਖ ਮੰਦਾ॥ ਚੋਰੁ ਯਾਰੁ ਜੂਆਰਿ ਹਉ ਪਰ ਘਰਿ ਜੋਹੰਦਾ॥ I am a criminal, a sinner, evil and apostate. I am a thief, adulterer; gambler who always keeps his eye upon other's household. Vaar Bhai Gurdas ji 36, Pauri 21   2. I'm pleased to be part of a Panth which encouraged people to join it for the love of Guru Nanak ji, instead of being forced to (by various means) like the Abrahamics.   3. If you're in the company of non-practicing Sikhs, they'll generally let you do your thing (Nitnem, Reharas, whatever). It's not like you're asking "Hey, mind if I do Namaz?" Or "I'm fasting for Ramadan". You're part of the same religion, though they're not strict about it. 4. What the Mullahs do is, first they get you into their religion. Then they indoctrinate the kids into Jihad. Why can't we do the same (indoctrinate into Bhagti, not Jihad)?
    • But that's not what he was saying. He was saying that certain among us not only compromised with maryada while working for the new masters, but also -during off hours,  -after retiring from service, and -worst of all, passed on those compromises to following generations as a kind of baseline   The only true baseline for maryada is the maryada of Guru Gobind Singh ji.
    • For some reason, many Sikhs insist "Sikhism isn't a missionary religion". Leave aside the word "missionary", I think what they mean is you're never supposed to tell anybody about the greatness of Guru Nanak Dev ji. That's not true. I mean Gurbani says at multiple places Sikhs are supposed to encourage others to recite the Name: ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਵਹੁ ॥ ਆਪਿ ਜਪਹੁ ਅਵਰਹ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਵਹੁ ॥ Remember, remember, remember the Name and obtain peace. Thyself repeat the Name and make others to repeat it.   That's from Sukhmani Sahib, so there's no excuse for not knowing that verse.
    • You should do the aggan bhaet and then purchase a new gutka sahib. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use