Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

57 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I understand what you mean, but you understand how weird the phrase lower caste sounds to people outside of india?

But yes, they are easier to poach if they don't feel welcome or represented some how. 

Guru Sahib himself called them Mazhabi, (Faithful). 

I always thought that jatts are usually the one who are castiest and envy other communities and hold grudges against others. I always thought they created this whole issues and are the root of our kaums major equality problem. Then having this forum and seeing comments (most recently)... It made me think that all these years i was thinking wrong. 19 pages of discussion on this topic?‍♂️. I think all communities of our kaum are equally responsible for this garbage. Not going into debate or anything but i see some has this soul eating hatred/against others solely based on their last name or community. Pretty sad.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Guru Sahib himself called them Mazhabi, (Faithful). 

Been thinking about this since you said it. Is that perhaps a reminder to those present still freeing themselves from the caste mindset, that hey, these are faithful Sikhs. 

And why not refer to then as faithful castes then instead of lower. 

Regardless. As Guru Sahib himself called them Mazhabi so then they are. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Been thinking about this since you said it. Is that perhaps a reminder to those present still freeing themselves from the caste mindset, that hey, these are faithful Sikhs. 

And why not refer to then as faithful castes then instead of lower. 

Regardless. As Guru Sahib himself called them Mazhabi so then they are. 

When Bhai Jetha was about to go take Guru Tegh Bahadur’s head, he had to cut his own fathers head to place it where Guru Sahib’s head was so he could run without the Mughals following him. Because of that incident, Guru Gobind Singh called him “Rangreta Guru Ka Beta”, and when he created the Khalsa he gave Bhai Jetta’s people, (Dalits), the title of “Mazhabi”

Today people sadly use it as a casteist statement. So context is important. 

10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Can there be a ban on caste related topics?

Welcome back. Not ban but 20 pages are enough of seeing folks putting each other down (sadly). If you think that talking negative of each other is productive then this forum might not be the right place. Going thru the first page of thread alone gives you the pretty good idea of the origination purpose of this thread. It is time to put effort to unite rather than divide which i hope you agree to that.

• The topic was locked