Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The specific belief system aside, what does that tell you about people's innate yearning for structure, discipline, and an innate desire to live simply without pretensions, avoiding the slings of dishonour and the crassness of contemporary life? There must be something screaming inside even a previously battle-hardened party animal that cries out for these things despite that individual's earlier indulgences. That tells me the behaviour that society is conditioned into believing is "natural" is actually as unnatural as can be.

Some will say, "Well, Sikhi offers all this and more!" which is true to a certain degree, BUT Sikhi doesn't possess the deep roots of a cultural and historical foundation that has the potential to lead to REALISTIC power and control. Subconsciously -- whether anyone is even aware of it or not -- people want to belong to a group that is either powerful OR has the potential to obtain power and exert it over others, thus justifying and elevating a Muslim's belief in the validity of his creed ("Allah is true which is why my people are going from strength to strength. If Islam was false, we'd be in dire straits.") The added "bonus" in the West is the System has decided to prop up Islam. With that kind of backing you really can't go wrong. Of course, this kind of mentality is only valid in a people who are thinking straight; that haven't been completely befuddled to the point where Right is Wrong, and Wrong is perfectly Correct. When your identity and your beliefs have been deconstructed to the point of nothingness, all it takes is a gust of wind to send you hurtling into oblivion. We're currently entering that territory what with this strange co-dependency with Islam that seems to have its roots in the declarations of our religious orthodoxy. Another self-imposed c0ck-up that we were too low-IQ to anticipate.

I expect the Sikh cope reply (in response to the idea that people are drawn to belief systems that are powerful in various ways) to be, "Well, desire for maya and earthly power is anti-Sikh." Fair enough, but I hope these people who espouse such nonsense stick to this ethos if we ever get to a place where a Sikh homeland is up for grabs; then they can vehemently denounce it as twisted maya designed to push us away from the Creator.

Well we do have the temporal element in our Miri - PirI concept however I do not think this has been clearly defined. It does seem to be open ended (if someone can correct me on this, please do).

Islam is after all a political doctrine guised as a faith and it is a system with it's do's and don'ts. It is clearly defined subject to it's interpretations. 

46 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well we do have the temporal element in our Miri - PirI concept however I do not think this has been clearly defined. It does seem to be open ended (if someone can correct me on this, please do).

Islam is after all a political doctrine guised as a faith and it is a system with it's do's and don'ts. It is clearly defined subject to it's interpretations. 

I think it's accurate to say that the wider, Western activist / pacifist doctrine adopted by certain globalist movements (which is a sham but anyway...) has negatively infiltrated Sikh thought whereby the Miri path is considered to be uncivilised, uncouth, and barbaric. Not surprisingly for a global civilisation that denigrates the masculine warrior spirit and ethos... unless you happen to be MUSLIM, in which case people suddenly develop selective blindness. What's for certain is that Sikhs CANNOT fight for their interests or defend themselves UNLESS it's under the Indian flag for Indian interests that are at the expense of Sikh religious interests, lmao. What an absolute mess!

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think it's accurate to say that the wider, Western activist / pacifist doctrine adopted by certain globalist movements (which is a sham but anyway...) has negatively infiltrated Sikh thought whereby the Miri path is considered to be uncivilised, uncouth, and barbaric. Not surprisingly for a global civilisation that denigrates the masculine warrior spirit and ethos... unless you happen to be MUSLIM, in which case people suddenly develop selective blindness. What's for certain is that Sikhs CANNOT fight for their interests or defend themselves UNLESS it's under the Indian flag for Indian interests that are at the expense of Sikh religious interests, lmao. What an absolute mess!

I think there are elements within our Sikhi which in one way is a strength, is also a vulnerability in terms of making us susceptible to the globalist manipulations.

One of these double edged qualities is our "open-ness"

Another of these double edged qualities is our sense of "egalitarianess"

Another one is our sense of "social justice" and standing up to the oppressor and to "protect the weak"

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

Modesty, higher birth rates at least 4+ kids, keeping it Alpha, strong resistance to liberalism, feminism general politics  ..obvs helps when you have rich Arab states that able to fund Islamic mosques, teachings, schooling 

^ This is good video..she also spews bs on Sikhs, Khalistan, RSS modi supporter 

Can you do us a favour, leave out these screenshots and videos and answer the question directly