Sikh Community in Iran

Premi5

23 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Oh okay, but random atheist Dutch blokes are okay to associate with though.......you're making us laugh!!

23 hours ago, Jassu said:

They do not fight for or care about their true roots - Zoroastrianism, anymore. They're clueless. I wouldn't associate with them since they're a very materialistic and Godless people. They lack soul.

Maybe he's something 'special' so she gives him a pass...

On 12/13/2021 at 3:44 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Shia do seem to relish trolling the Sunni. There's hilarious footage on YouTube of Middle Eastern TV programmes where Shia callers phone up Sunni TV cooking shows and similar programmes and indulge in what Sunni would say is total blasphemy. It's funny because it's done in such a clever way where the caller pretends to be a fellow Muslim, but then just comes out with absolute gandh about certain Islamic personalities, lol.

I heard Shia women used to marry Singhs during puraatan times. However there was a "maryada" Singhs of those times used for 51 ikwanja days where the former shia women had to eat something that a muslmaan cannot eat.

On 12/13/2021 at 9:44 PM, MisterrSingh said:

that is hilarious. why do the shia callers keep going on about Aisha though? 

4 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I head Shia women used to marry Singhs during puraatan times. However there was a "maryada" Singhs of those times used for 51 ikwanja days where the former shia women had to eat something that a muslmaan cannot eat.

Why did the murder pedophelia scenario not escape their notice either?

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I head Shia women used to marry Singhs during puraatan times. However there was a "maryada" Singhs of those times used for 51 ikwanja days where the former shia women had to eat something that a muslmaan cannot eat.

If I remember correctly, it boils down to her rebelling against one of Muhammed's successors, and generally not getting on with certain sections of his family.