Sikh/Punjabi names

Jassu

4 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What you mean by “Gurbani request”?

After being sniffed out they refused to read..

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਅੰਨ੝ਹ੝ਹਾ ਤ੝ਰਕੂ ਕਾਣਾ ॥

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

Then they try and gaslight the Sangat like it didn't happen. Go back and read this thread and see. Caught. Gone quiet. Come back to blow smoke up your <banned word filter activated>. No shame. 

Just a sec. I'll link the thread. And watch how many of us forget what they saw. 

42 minutes ago, proactive said:

You sad loser. A guy in his mid-50s unmarried is like the worst thing in our culture. You claim to be better educated than me which I highly doubt otherwise you would not be the oldest kanjar on the building site. Be honest, what's it like seeing freshies in their 20s come over, do a few years where you work and they set up their own companies while a loser like you can only b.itch about pendoos..lol. You are a joke. So you got another job apart from being a monkey on the building site? Congratulations but I think delivering Dominos in the evenings is hardly something to brag about. So you couldn't get a woman, wow too bad those pendoos you keep b.itching about are all married and have kids. It must have been quite a disappointment to know that your fellow Duggus true to form were more interested in your bank balance and whether you had the latest Mercedes than any positive attributes you might possess. They say everyone has a soul mate, yours probably saw your bootha and ran a mile. Good luck living the chharrah life. 

Just for you.

Chullay Agg Na Gharray Vich Pani

Chharrayan Di Joon Buri

Oy Rabba Sadi Vi Banay Day Koi Rani.

Chharrayan Di Joon Buri

How's your boyfriend's feelings? Hurt still?