Sikh/Punjabi names

Jassu

10 hours ago, Jassu said:

Lol so you think copying and pasting a gurbani quote will prove anything? You are so weird, seriously. Whatever money Dully gives you from his construction job isn’t worth it, find a more reliable source of income.

Your lucky you didn't grow up in my ends, you'd find someone to put you to work in no time......hehehhehe 

On 12/31/2021 at 9:48 PM, Jassu said:

Ok good for you but I’m not naming my kids Durga, Prahlad, Hanuman, Sri Chand, or Lakhmi but you can LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL ?

Yes ofc everyone knows that, literally so many Sikhs were Hindus before. And duh of course I don’t want to associate with Hindus. Why should we. We’re now our own religion and community, we should develop our own beautiful names.

What............................................................................... Develop our own beautiful names yet you are using Persian names????? 

23 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

I made a list of some names based off historical Sikhs such as the Chali Mukte and Sikh royalty. Some of these names can be used for both girls and boys.  The names are derived from Sanskrit and Persian, some also have their own Punjabi touch to it. 

Male

Jagat, Tarsem, Tegh, Hamir, Hari, Mangal, Baghel, Gurbaksh, Mehar, Naudh, Jujhar, Shabeg, Pargat, Beant, Mokham, Jagir, Zorawar, Santokh, Bakshish, Nihal, Fateh, Dilbagh, Mann, Nidhan, Bhag, Dyal, Khushal, Tara, Gulab, Karam, Gurdas, Kirt, Joga, Mahan, Sumer, Sultan, Phula, Lachman, Nirmal, Duleep, Ishar, Jassa, Badar, Arjan, Jai, Kapur, Angad, Jawahar, Bhagat, Udham, Kartar, Tahil, Randhir, Chet, Roshan 

Female 

Sada, Kaulan, Jeevan, Raj, Jind, Chand, Mahtab, Bhani, Bakht, Datar, Desan, Sunder, Lali, Amar, Roop, Gulab, Upkar, Dalair 

Noice

2 hours ago, 5aaban said:

I made a list of some names based off historical Sikhs such as the Chali Mukte and Sikh royalty. Some of these names can be used for both girls and boys.  The names are derived from Sanskrit and Persian, some also have their own Punjabi touch to it. 

Male

Jagat, Tarsem, Tegh, Hamir, Hari, Mangal, Baghel, Gurbaksh, Mehar, Naudh, Jujhar, Shabeg, Pargat, Beant, Mokham, Jagir, Zorawar, Santokh, Bakshish, Nihal, Fateh, Dilbagh, Mann, Nidhan, Bhag, Dyal, Khushal, Tara, Gulab, Karam, Gurdas, Kirt, Joga, Mahan, Sumer, Sultan, Phula, Lachman, Nirmal, Duleep, Ishar, Jassa, Badar, Arjan, Jai, Kapur, Angad, Jawahar, Bhagat, Udham, Kartar, Tahil, Randhir, Chet, Roshan 

Female 

Sada, Kaulan, Jeevan, Raj, Jind, Chand, Mahtab, Bhani, Bakht, Datar, Desan, Sunder, Lali, Amar, Roop, Gulab, Upkar, Dalair 

Nice. Angad.... Interesting 

angadsunshakeablestance.jpg