Sikh/Punjabi names

Jassu

9 hours ago, proactive said:

I agree, on the internet no one can know who someone is really. But take her at face value she might be someone who does not have as much knowledge as many on here but the bullies on here just await her next misstep so they can start another round of bullying. If she is as old she says she is then their behaviour is pretty disgusting. These people push people away. She claims to be communicating with a white Dutch guy and trying to interest him in Sikhi, I myself gave my opinion on that and left it at that. Rather than do the same these three-four bullies, one of whom doesn't even have a wife or kids so you can imagine the frustration that guy must have with his own life continue to bully her at every turn. 

It's fudhoo juts like you that make girls like this confused about their identity, with your stupid ideas that you've taken off goray, to try and bolster your weak identity.  I wish I didn't have to try and straighten out the mess that you people have made, but I'll step up to it, like if she was my own daughter. It's called tough love.

With your stupid mentality, this could be your daughter, she's probably read the type of rubbish you spout out on the web which hasn't helped her at all. And there are probably a lot more like her, confused because their retarded menfolk have been pushing hor5eshyte as an 'identity'. 

You're the one frustrated that your fantasy 'history' doesn't stand up, and produces retards - and you're getting called on it.  

The way you sound, you should thank your parents for any women you've got, you probably couldn't attract one on your own if you had too. Fudhoo. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

I have a wife and kids so I am living the Grehsti jeevan. What about you? No wonder no woman would touch you with a barge pole, a loser like you still working on building sites and watching freshies become builders and setting up their own companies while all you do is bi.tch about them. You might want to bully a woman on the internet but I choose not to. 

So bro. No respect for everyone saving themself for Anand Karaj. They're losers?

Losers for working? Working by the honest sweat of your brow is Gurmat. And healthy. 

More like our bro won't touch them. We're swearing off women dude. Getting them isn't the problem. It's keeping them off, not getting them off or putting them on. It's a sick addiction. 

Furthermore Greshti Jeevan is the primary mode, not the only mode. No respect for our warriors married only to Maharaja?

That's a man baby. Adam's apple. Halal eatin, hairy handed, troll. 

You also ignored the Gurbani request. You too have failed. Denied. 

This is why Nihang wear boars teeth. And have some mass handy. 

Recite. Your. Gurbani.