Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Really? So they're hiding that? How deprived are they? 

Basically selling themselves for quick $$...its very common among young Punjabis in areas like Brampton. Both genders.

Then you got the drug gangs ..i dont think there is good image of Punjabis there in Canada ...

They are doing all sorts of wrong things over there

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Basically selling themselves for quick $$...its very common among young Punjabis in areas like Brampton. Both genders.

Are they Canadian raised apnay? Blokes selling themselves to other blokes??? Rent boys??!?

Then you got the drug gangs ..i dont think there is good image of Punjabis there in Canada ...

I don't think anything is going to change that. From what people have posted from those areas it seems like a deeply embedded culture now. 

It's sort of strange, but from here it almost seems as if apnay over there have the same sort of image/reputation paks over here have? But then, paks over here don't readily pimp out their own, but it seems like apnay over do/would? 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are they Canadian raised apnay? Blokes selling themselves to other blokes??? Rent boys??!?

I don't anything is going to change that. From what people have posted from those areas it seems like a deeply embedded culture now. 

It's sort of strange, but from here it almost seems as if apnay over there have the same sort of image/reputation paks over here have? But then, paks over here don't readily pimp out their own, but it seems like apnay over do/would? 

Both Canadian born apnay as well as students from Punjab involved in drug trade but seems like the ones born here in Canada are more involved in it especially in BC side. Honestly i live in Ontario but i think that BC side is even worse. There Punjabi men are literally killing each other like youtube is full of stories of punjabi gangsters killing each other and those are mostly the ones born here. How did things end up like this? Came here for a better life from Punjab just to end up killing each other for $$$$$?

On 3/7/2022 at 2:09 AM, 5aaban said:

image.png.12fc42d1ebe0d2b04bbfa8fa21be4535.png

Not sure what this proves. Seems generally the 'richer' states are in North, South and the Western part of India. These people are likely better educated on average. Chandigarh's average is similar to Panjab's and majority population is Hindu there. Kerala is known for their education and proficiency in English, so probably they are recruited from abroad for professional jobs. 

Maybe @shastarSinghcan add something to this discussion ?

On 3/7/2022 at 3:11 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Sweet persecution map. 

I think people in the far east of India are persecuted more than Panjabis?

14 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:
just look how many punjabis die every week in canada. Literally every other day there is some news like this. Just recently a girl killed in ubc then a  guy committed suicide another punjabi student fell from 50th floor of a building while doing construction and died and now this. Just within a span of few days. And these are the known cases.

@Premi5 @proactive

People die of accidents all the time, that's the leading cause in young people for death. Is it any higher than the national average ? Looks like the weather was an important part in this accident ?

13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

From how it seems over here, I always thought you lot had better social facilities and a better integrated community over there?

Have you been to Canada ? I have not and don't really know anyone who lives there. It might be in densely-Sikh areas, but no idea what it's like in other places . A lot of Panjabis now have moved to other provinces in Canada like Calgary. 

13 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

I think the image is mixed ?

Unlike Pakistanis in the UK, where the perception is overall quite negative.

Yes! I personally know such cases. One divorece the other two??? Yet to see. Anything's possible. 

One case was where the girl got engaged then the male side started talking and sending money over to the girl side... 30 SECONDS AFTER ENGAGEMENT!!! Girl's in Canada dekho hun k hunda. Am hoping both will stick to a happy marriage.