4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Best to not commit until last minute. Let fuddhus obliterate each other first. Be on the defensive to start with. 

Our khalistan leaders like Simranjit Singh Mann might side with Muslims and naxalites and Chinese.

May be the bammann/Banniya class of UP need to be taught a lesson for 1984.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have not been following Indian media for a while. My sikh friends are happy that Russia and China are getting strong.

Indian colonial policies in Punjab exactly mirror the British colonial policies in India. Just as it was in the British economic interest to turn India into a raw materials suppliers which could then

OK, now contrast with the Ukraine situation. In this invasion, 400-2000 Ukrainians have been killed, according to Ukrainian Govt (who knows, but let's go with that). Meanwhile, at least 3000

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Our khalistan leaders like Simranjit Singh Mann might side with Muslims and naxalites and Chinese.

May be the bammann/Banniya class of UP need to be taught a lesson for 1984.

There is going to be a civil war in india in the comming years. We need to be prepared. And let them kill each other, when they come for us we will see. Be prepared but dont try to be superheroes and get yourselves killed for others. we have to fight for Sikhi now . They want us to fight their wars and get killed while our own people are suffering.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, proactive said:

Chinese would never arm the Muslims, they are themselves dealing with a Islamic insurgency by the Uyghurs. They will look to arm or support those who did not directly threaten China, such as the Naxals, us of course and the Assamese, Nagas, Mizos etc. 

Chinese are encircling India. if Russia manages to take Ukraine or the Russian areas and the west negotiates and accepts the change of borders, that would be a green flag for the Chinese to go into Taiwan. With an id.iot like Biden who had made so many stupid statements about Ukraine still in change the Chinese know the US will not do anything. 

The Chinese aim with India would be to contain India, having encircled it, they will now increase their presence in the Indian ocean, this will panic India as it can envisage a war in the Himalayas but not in the Indian ocean especially with its financial capital Mumbai exposed.  The mass of the Indian population has never been affected by war. Only Punjab and West Bengal have been directly affected. The mass of the jingoistic Indian population can wave flags and sing patriotic songs when a war is thousands of miles away in the Himalayas, when when the coastal cities are threatened and bombs start dropping in the Indian heartland they will beg the government to make peace.  The Chinese will not attack India, they know that just the sight of Chinese naval ships in the Indian ocean is enough to bring the Indian leadership to its senses. 

There is no doubt that the Chinese have established links with our Kharkoos in Pakistan through the ISI and is probably looking to establish contact with Khalistanis abroad. We are bigger threat to India given our 120,000 Sikhs in the Indian army especially on the border facing the Chinese. Punjab is also well situated to threaten Indian supply lines to Ladakh and having the Indian army fear the loyalty of 120,000 Sikh soldiers as well makes us a better option for the Chinese than 10 crore Muslims. The Chinese will also have seen how Modi bowed to our agitation and they also realise that Modi did this because of the fear of China. They will use these facts psychologically. 

If China does invade, unless we have a Panthic government in Punjab which can act as our leader we will essentially be leaderless as we were in 1857. 

I 100% agree with you. They have never suffered like us and bengalis and then they send us to fight their wars while these gujjus steal all the wealth. They want to finish us. They know we wont let them make hindu rashtra.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv some jatt friends whose fathers served in indian army for many years. They tell me that in the past, many Indian army soldiers were patriotic and somewhat committed to their country.

Now there is full fledged corruption in army and for most soldiers, it's just a job that gives good money.

Indian army is no match for China both in terms of weaponry and mental strength.

Sikhs should infiltrate the indian army, get weapons and all the training and abandon them during war lol. Let them fight their wars. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, proactive said:

Both sides are as bad as each other. Putin is an autocrat but that does not make the west right in trying to encircle Russia by trying to expand NATO in the former Russian satellite states. After the cold war ended NATO needs to justify its existence. It took part in the Afghan war because US invoked the article that an attack on one NATO member is an attack on every NATO member so that is why you had German, French and Dutch troops assisting the US in Afghanistan. 

Between two great political and military powers there has not be buffer states, not aligned with any of them and where each side understands that this status quo has to be maintained in order to prevent a war. Putin fears that Russia is being encircled and NATO's enlargement is seen as part of that plan. 

NATO expansion: NATO expansion

Ukraine also has large a Russian minority. The Russian birth rate has collapsed and the Russian population is in decline. In 1992 Russia reached a state where the birth rate was just enough to replace the population that was dying. Now the birth rate is less than the death rate so the population is in decline. The small tick up in the birth rate in the 2000s was due to Putin's efforts to give cash incentives to women to have more children. The chart below shows the there are nearly 16 deaths per 1000 of the population while there are only 9 births per 1000 of the population. 

Russian_Cross_ENG.jpg

Putin wants to annex the areas of Ukraine where the there are Russian minorities so that the population of Russia is increased. Russia has the resources and the land but not the people. If Russia is to survive as a country or even aspire to become a super power again it has to have a large population especially as its territories in the east border a China which has over 1.3 Billion in population. 

Russia also is seen  as a obstruction by the NWO and the western liberals and progressives. Their aim is to reshape every country in their own image of what it should be. They hate Russia because it has refused to become woke. The liberals hate strong leaders so they will now bow to the liberals' will. 

This is what they teach kids in Russia to do

and this is how the liberals want people to raise their kids. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

F**king nazis. Akal Purakh only knows what evil they are up to and planning. 

Azov Special Operations Detachment (Ukrainian: Окремий загін спеціального призначення «Азов», romanizedOkremyi zahin spetsialnoho pryznachennia "Azov"), often known as Azov Detachment, Azov Regiment (Ukrainian: Полк Азов, romanizedPolk Azov), or Azov Battalion (until September 2014), is a right-wing extremist[1] and neo-Nazi Ukrainian National Guard unit,[2][3][4][5][6][7] based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region.[8] It saw its first combat experience recapturing Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists forces in June 2014.[4] Azov initially formed as a volunteer militia on 5 May 2014 during the Ukrainian crisis.[9] On 12 November 2014, Azov was incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine, and since then all members are contract soldiers serving in the National Guard of Ukraine.[10]

In 2014, the regiment gained notoriety after allegations emerged of torture and war crimes as well as neo-Nazi sympathies and usage of associated symbols by the regiment itself, as seen in their logo featuring the Wolfsangel, one of the original symbols used by the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich. Representatives of the Azov Battalion say that the symbol is an abbreviation for the slogan Ідея Нації (Ukrainian for "National Idea") and deny connection with Nazism.[11] In 2014, a spokesman for the regiment said around 10–20% of the unit were neo-Nazis.[12] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion#:~:text=Representatives of the Azov Battalion,the unit were neo-Nazis.

Lost touch with Indian Embassy, say around 450 Punjab-origin students stranded in Ukraine

Even as an Air India plane from Mumbai landed in Ukraine’s neighbouring country, Romania, to evacuate students who had managed to make it across the border, those still stuck in parts of Ukraine said they have been left to fend for themselves

image.png.63a53abfea302c906e4f15e8469dda6d.png
Over 450 students from Punjab, who are taking refuge at a local school in Ukrainian capital Kyiv, decried the lack of communication from Indian Embassy about evacuation plans.

Even as an Air India plane from Mumbai landed in Ukraine’s neighbouring country, Romania, to evacuate students who had managed to make it across the border, those still stuck in parts of the war-torn country said they have been left to fend for themselves.

Arjun Batish, a fourth-year MBBS student at Kharkiv National Medical University, said, “Even as the Indian government is sending evacuation planes to Romania and Hungary, there are no plans on ground to move students stuck in different parts of Ukraine, who are unable to reach the borders on their own.”

Batish, along with a few others, had reached the Kyiv airport on February 24 to board a plane back home when Ukraine shut its airspace in view of the Russian invasion.

The Indian Embassy had shifted them to the school, but since then, there has been no communication.

“The living conditions here are deplorable. There are so many of us, and food and water supplies are fast depleting. We don’t have enough toilets here. It is especially difficult for girl students (approximately 250 in number) here,” said Batish.

Chandan Arora, another student in the group and a native of Nabha in Punjab, said the Indian authorities should make arrangements to shift stranded students to safe areas.

Meanwhile, Arjun’s father Harish Kumar Batish, who is a professor at Punjabi University in Patiala, said, “The authorities should remain in touch with those stranded in different parts to ensure their safety. The families of stranded students have no choice but to contact them every hour.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/chandigarh-news/lost-touch-with-indian-embassy-say-around-450-punjab-origin-students-stranded-in-ukraine-101645902502177.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1