Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Lets be realistic... Intellects are Chinese, Japanese etc Eastern Asians and Jews specifically jews ashkenazi (known as the smartest race) ...than you got Blacks not for intellects but sports dominate in sports, indians hindus are smart ofc but not for fighting and  Punjabis are do well in labor and creativity arts lol

Creativity and arts? What makes you think that? 

I give our blokes one thing, in relative terms they are grafters! But when it comes to creativity and producing world quality art......I don't see what you're seeing?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best of UK and Canada 😂    

Wearing a shirt saying "see a singh, salute a singh" while dancing like a buffoon to a song about alcohol Wonderful.

@dallysingh101 @proudkaur21 @MisterrSingh

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Lol I know someone in a distant family most likely killed a girl for marrying outside of sikhi. I dont know how I feel about it though.

i know families who killed their own brothers due to land in Panjab 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Creativity and arts? What makes you think that? 

I give our blokes one thing, in relative terms they are grafters! But when it comes to creativity and producing world quality art......I don't see what you're seeing?  

i meant Punjabi music / bhrangra / clothes  lol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

i know families who killed their own brothers due to land in Panjab 

 

I know in the past some people would kill women who couldn't bear children, so the bloke could get remarried.....

I'm pretty sure business and land conflicts within family are a long term cultural norm for our lot. This could involve fraud (conning relative) or even murder.  Rural Panjab is a harsh place! lol   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

meanwhile ....

@proudkaur21 

And low iq sikhs are happily parading around that we are 2% of the pop. I see twitter handles with the name 2% waale. Who feels pride in their diminishing population. I'm telling you we need to do something about parchaar outside of punjab. In the end I know a conflict is going to happen in that land due to Muslims. We need to start upping our numbers and preparing for the future. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

i meant Punjabi music / bhrangra / clothes  lol

 

 

Okay, so you were being very 'broad' <cough, cough> with your definition of creativity and art then.......

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Okay, so you were being very 'broad' <cough, cough> with your definition of creativity and art then.......

Punjabi culture of the past maybe but punjabi culture of now...... can it be called creativity? It seems like people pumping out anything desperate to make $$$$$.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

And low iq sikhs are happily parading around that we are 2% of the pop. I see twitter handles with the name 2% waale. Who feels pride in their diminishing population. I'm telling you we need to do something about parchaar outside of punjab. In the end I know a conflict is going to happen in that land due to Muslims. We need to start upping our numbers and preparing for the future. 

paper GIF

Quality over Quantity (😅😬)

I mean what do the above posts tell us .. 

Culture Africa GIF by Royal Academy of Bhangra

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Okay, so you were being very 'broad' <cough, cough> with your definition of creativity and art then.......

meanwhile their 'creativity' vs poonjabis

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2022 at 5:24 PM, Jai Tegang! said:

You can't undo image damage after this

Got myself to watch this needed a good laugh and boy it didn't disappoint ....wth happened after 1:40 they were coordinating well 

image.png.7c8e11935c8a620cb02d06cad2c45298.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use