Jump to content

Sikh man facing beheading in Saudi Arabia


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's like a slow boiling frog in a pot.

Why force a demographic change, when you can make them want to themselves. 

Misguided and distorted Dharma without necessary counterbalances leads to what we're seeing now. There's no Jews to blame in India (in terms of this particular situation). Hindutva despise Muslims more than anyone, and want them gone. This is us when we're left to our own devices, lead by ignorant and unintelligent religious and cultural leaders. Shameful and embarrassing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe we are just on a learning curve as a community about social and geopolitical realities, and those of us who've experienced multicultural life and have been educated to some degree are at the forefront of recognising issues we face as a panth better than say people who've had little or poor standards of education and very limited life experiences outside of pend life? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe we are just on a learning curve as a community about social and geopolitical realities, and those of us who've experienced multicultural life and have been educated to some degree are at the forefront of recognising issues we face as a panth better than say people who've had little or poor standards of education and very limited life experiences outside of pend life? 

true. These people have no idea what they are doing. Imagine living in a place with barely any muslims because of your ancestor's efforts and then purposely helping in your own ruin. Same thing happened with northern euros who didnt have experience with Muslims compared to southern euros and look what is happening to them. Modern day liberal sikhs are so so so dumb and pathetic. They didnt get to live amongst this group and hence have no idea how bad things will become.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

You can't put this one down to liberals. How many liberals do you know in Punjabi pinds? It's a lot more complex than that. 

dude it is liberal thought to always keep vouching for communal harmony. Do you think religious conservatives would want this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

With respect, that's not the question we should be asking. 

If the Dharmics / Sikhs are incapable of preserving their own existence, then such a demographic deserves to be wiped out and replaced by Abrahamics. There's no two ways about it. This isn't us being forced to convert or flee at the end of a sword or a gun. We are actively and happily handing over our future existence to these groups with no prompting from any other group. This is all us. And there is nothing in Sikh religious scriptures that contradicts any of what is occurring.

i agree with you 100%. If a group wants to end their own existence by doing stuff like this then such a group doesn't deserve to exist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

And there is nothing in Sikh religious scriptures that contradicts any of what is occurring.

what do you mean by this? Sikh scripture clearly states muslim dharam is wrong so why would it be okay to build mosques that preach adharam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

true. These people have no idea what they are doing. Imagine living in a place with barely any muslims because of your ancestor's efforts and then purposely helping in your own ruin. Same thing happened with northern euros who didnt have experience with Muslims compared to southern euros and look what is happening to them. Modern day liberal sikhs are so so so dumb and pathetic. They didnt get to live amongst this group and hence have no idea how bad things will become.

It seems the past 10 years of feeding the Sikh mind with Sufi / Islamophilic culture has done its job. Its softened up the Sikh mind to open themselves up to people they should keep at arm's length. I don't believe any of this romanticisation of Islamic culture in Punjab over the past few years is an accident.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use