Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

2 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

About a decade ago I met some retarded girl through shaadi.com. She had migrated from India to the US a few years before then. She used the term "Punjabi" to mean "Sikh." When I informed her that there were lots of Hindu Punjabis, she insisted that they were not Punjabi. I then attempted to bring up the majority of Punjab that is in Pakistan, and that just confused her. She has probably never looked at a map in her life.

I went out with a jut women a while ago. She was doing the usual brainwashed 'peasant queen' shyte, and trying to give it the large. When I told her that the majority of juts are actually sullay she looked totally confused (she actually genuinely didn't know). She then went home and asked her mom. Her retarded mom told her: "I don't care what they say, they aren't juts to me.". Complete detachment from reality.

Anyway, back to the Jullundry jut labourer I mentioned earlier. For the record I liked him, we got on okay, but to give you an insight into desi jut 'brains': So as we were going the same way home (the job was far off), he agreed to drop me off for payment. It was a mutually beneficial arrangement.   

On the long journey home, every last song was one of those 'modren' jut self-aggrandising ones. It was relentless.  After about a week, we started speaking about the state of the panth, and all the white racism you witness on sites, with even white e. europeans (aka bozos) now being united, and all the problems back home. He said: "We'll never be united, we are divided over caste (jaat-paat)" When I told him that those songs he keeps pumping doesn't help and actually perpetuates the issue - he looked confused. Couldn't make it up.....

On 5/5/2023 at 5:39 PM, californiasardar1 said:

First of all, you write as if you are 10 years old. Is it surprising that a community mostly made up of dimwits who somehow reached adulthood without being able to write even semi-coherently does not have much in the way of organization, strength or influence?

Bro, how does it help to denigrate her?

Secondly, what is it she said that you think is wrong?

She said physically fit masculine men are gravitating towards Islam.

We might not want that to be true, but it is.

Instead of giving a possible answer, you just call her names.

The fact is, we as Sikhs have become far too weak.

Props to the sister for calling out Sikh men for being wimps. This isn't what Dasmesh ji taught us to do.

19 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I had this conversation with a desi labourer (from Jullunder.....), I met recently. On sites, people from Sikh backgrounds are commonly known as 'Panjabis' - I told him this was wrong, and that we are actually Sikh, and that being 'Panjabi' is equal to being a pakistani, speaking demographically. 

The height of this stupidity is when that Punjabi actress, Sonam Bajwa, was asked about becoming Christian. She actually replied, "It's not true, I'm still Punjabi", as if that had anything to do with it!

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

The height of this stupidity is when that Punjabi actress, Sonam Bajwa, was asked about becoming Christian. She actually replied, "It's not true, I'm still Punjabi", as if that had anything to do with it!

There's just so much confusion regarding identity. It looks like desi apnay actually think the word 'Panjabi' means 'Sikh'?????? 

On 5/6/2023 at 7:43 PM, Kau89r8 said:

@redoptics2013

Many conservative women are finding Islam based and simping for the likes of alpha muslim men since they most vocal

Where do you get your information from, I'm not in the social media world, so I don't really know about it, if that's your source. I do not go out looking for this type of information either, so if I stumble across anything it's usually youtube. 

2 hours ago, BhForce said:

Bro, how does it help to denigrate her?

Secondly, what is it she said that you think is wrong?

She said physically fit masculine men are gravitating towards Islam.

We might not want that to be true, but it is.

Instead of giving a possible answer, you just call her names.

The fact is, we as Sikhs have become far too weak.

Props to the sister for calling out Sikh men for being wimps. This isn't what Dasmesh ji taught us to do.

I'm not denigrating her or calling her names. I'm simply pointing out what is painfully obvious. Whether I say it or not won't make it any less true.

Our Gurus did not want us to be mental midgets incapable of any sort of critical thinking. Forget about critical thinking, @Kau89r8can't even display a minimal level of competence. She gets all of her information from social media and has a very childish, simplistic view of the world. What on earth is she doing complaining about other people? She should be spending her free time learning how to read and write.

If the vision that you or @Kau89r8 or anyone else has for how our quam gets our act together is to become a bunch of iron-pumping meatheads without placing any sort of importance on intelligence, then we are doomed.

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

There's just so much confusing regarding identity. It looks like desi apnay actually think the word 'Panjabi' means 'Sikh'?????? 

Yes it is stupidity of the highest order. I don't think most rural Sikhs in India realise that we're only a slight majority in Punjab. 

5 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

If the vision that you or @Kau89r8 or anyone else has for how our quam gets our act together is to become a bunch of iron-pumping meatheads without placing any sort of importance on intelligence, then we are doomed.

No, bro, that's not my vision. What I'd like is for the quam to do what Guru ji wanted us to do. That's a combination of spirituality and love for Gubani, physical strength and weapons, and appreciation for learning, literature and poetry. These are the qualities of Guru Gobind SIngh ji.

The Mahankosh notes how many ser (quantity of weight) was required to pull Guru Gobind Singh ji's bow. It was an insane amount.

Guru ji didn't create a bunch of wimps.

Again, just having physical strength without Gurbani will lead people in the wrong direction.