Hindus Vow To Save Sacred Welsh Cow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the day hindus start protesting the slaughter of PEOPLE, India will get somewhere...

just yesterday on american news, they had a story on India, and yes it was another cow story, two cows were wed with full festivities...great, another Q&A session for Indian kids at school.

you wouldn't belive how many days of hell indian kids have to endure at american schools everytime a cow is wed in India and shown on the evening news :@

Why?

lol LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

hehehehehehehehe, TWO COWS GOT WED???? i wonder who were the bacholeh?......im so sorry............

were the cows bothers and sisters there?

did the cows have to walk around the fire 7 times, with people throwing flowers at them? :@

aaaaah if only people loved their own as muchas they loved cows............

im sorry this is new to me and i cant believe stuff like this happens so plz forgive me for my ignorance......

ok as funny as this sounds....JustME bhaj or penj....dOnt apologise for your ignorence...just dont be ignorent

i get why this looks funny to someone who doesnt believe it...and i dnt wanna come across as someone who has no sense of humour...just when ppl mock the anand karaj cerimony...because they dont understand it...it really hurts me...why would you want to do the same back to the hindu faith...or any other for that matter...

as far as the cow issue goes...each to there own i guess...its the understanding that they have right now i guess...i dont now much of the hindu religion...is the cow an integral part...or something that has been culturally developed...like i mean how much respect they show it...is that what their religion advises them to do...or they gone abit OTT...??

sorry for mistakes