Official Statement From Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy Regarding Financial Situation + Bank Details

gurudashere

Gurfateh

SRIWAHEGURU user_popup.png jee::

First of thanks for taking the time out and writing about the figures involved.

To put the statement "How the heck did the Academy get into a financial mess" – should not be breath taking at all singh not at all especially when or if one knows what they are doing financially.

I'm no expert but just by looking at the figures you mention, it's crystal clear to take any financial undertaking one must have a concrete amount of income coming in the first place.

No one here on this thread so far is throwing ego as an accountant , laywer, doctor or anything, as being a member of that sadsangat and a contributor to the academy at present it is my right as

Any other member of the sadsangat to be aware of what happened, what led to a crisis? It doesn't require a lecture in sikh history, just a simple statement of in coming income and outgoings.

As I said before I want to contribute more, but need to be sure that the future has some kind of answers to, questions such as:

the loan can it be negotiated with another bank?, what incomes sources are we to rely on for the future? What other ways can issues such as this be prevented?

I hate to be repetitive here and also agree with what Pyara jee has mentioned .

It's clear the youth haven't been given the opportunity in the Guru Ghars , and a generation has been lost, and the academy is filling the gap, and I wish for it to continue in chardi kala.

The kirpa you talk about is on everyone regardless of who they are, but this isn't about kirpa this just about a simple maths gone wrong somewhere.

Jeeoo, Sad news. Charity no 1120571 is set up as Sikh Community and Youth Services Slough not Mata Sahib Kaur Academy, i assume thats the parent charity running MSKA. The last accounts for Sikh Community Youth Services Slough was for Jun 2008 on charity comm website. Where can i see the Jun 2009 or Jun 2010 accounts & are they on sikhacademy.co.uk? If I paid in transfered money tommorrow will it still clear by Friday 21 Jan. Good luck with the fund raising.

Any further update on the amount raised so far?

Gurfateh Jee with the beant kirpa of Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj I am overjoyed to inform that I have just come home from the Academy after being blessed with the amazing darshan of our Guru Sahib's at amritvela and been informed by the Sevadaars from the Seva Team that the total collected has now

reached an outstanding £52,300. This is an unbelievable

achievment in such a short space of time, once again all the Sevadaar, the Sangat and all the Children of the Academy would from the bottom of their hearts sincerly like to thank first and foremost, Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj and then all the Guru Roop SaadSangat from across the whole world. Not just for their daswand (every £1 given is just as important as every £1,000, just as the great oceans are made of small raindrops, every great achievment is the result of every single action) but just as importantly for their concern and guidance for the future.

Hopefully this beacon, our true mothers Academy can act as a shining light in this dark age of kaljug to help end our infighting once and for all and unite us eternally under one Nishan Sahib just as Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj blessed us to.

The Sevadaar from the Academy would like to do a baentee once again to all the SaadSangat, please come to the Academy, or ring the Seva Team on 07540 646982 for any info whatsoever regarding any aspect of the historical/current situation of the Academy, but please do not argue, swear, abuse, falsify statements,try to create doubts in the sangat or fight each other (We are all blessed to have the same JOT of Akaal Purakh Waheguru inside us) via this or any other thread on this forum Sikhsangat(Without whose amazing Seva and coverage none of this awareness worldwide would have been possible) as this is exactly what the dream of the Academy was over two years ago - to keep children away from these same evils that have poisioned our breath taking Khalsa Panth.

With Maharaj's Apaar Kirpa although there still seems to be virtually an impossible task ahead of us, but if we truly believe in the power of our pavitar Ardas and the unity of the supreme Khalsa Fauj, there is nothing that isn't possible in Maharaj's Hukam.

So please lets all make one last push to do as much as we can, to give as much as we can and instead of trying to continously dig and dig for answers to questions that do not exist, lets concentrate all the forthcoming posts on this thread to postively achieve together in Guru Jee's Charan.

A few weeks ago one of the Sevadaar from the academy told me that when they were originally blessed with the Seva at the Academy there was vichar amongst the Sangat regarding the name for the academy. Somebody from the Sangat stepped up and said "Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy - what we need today more than anything is a true MOTHER to save her wayward children" there was a very wholesome Jakara from all present !

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyarae

Gurfateh

I have withdrawn my comments made in post # 60 and want to apologise to anyone who interpreted them as an attack. In my over excited approach to thinking I need to be giving advice and being self-absorbed, I can understand how my comments may have been seen as patronising to some who have committed their sewa to the Mata Sahib Kaur Academy over the years.

At this late stage (and having personally not stepped up to providing any support to Academy over the last 2 years) I fully accept my comments were unhelpful and I can see why Gurdaspuria E12 wished to make his comments.

Once again, please accept my apologies to all. I request users/admin to remove any references to the original post #60.

mod note:done :)

Sat sri Akaal Saadsangat jeeo

just like my elder and better brother Pyara, I too have realised the error of my ways. I went crazy over the notion that everytime anybody tries to do good for the Panth there are always people ready to discredit them! I admit the tone, language and anger in which I posted was very,very wrong and I apologise not just to my bigger brother, but also all the other sangat; especially all the kids reading. It was like another person had taken over and posted, somebody that I strive to defeat every breath I take. Please do ardas for me guru jee help me and all others to be blessed with the sojee that you have bestowed on your true sevadaars in the charan of our true mother and father.

Please to everybody reading this, the lesson here is to get our heads down and pull together to help save this kids academy.

Sat sri Akaal

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It is amazing to see how much pyaar there is in the sangat, the amount raised in such a short time testifies to this fact. However there is still a long way to go so I ask please please lets all make a final push and do whatever we can, no amount is too big or too small. I was at the academy last night for the self defence class and as usual the place was alive and buzzing because of all the young Singhs and Singhnia (most of whom had come straight to the academy after school). Before the self defence class started a few Singhs like myself who are in our 20's were sitting with the head granthi and the santhia teacher in darbar sahib listening to katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji on Rehras Sahib. A few young Singhs in their teens were also sitting with us and listening and anything we did not understand the head granthi explained to us. Some Singhs were sitting and reciting Rehras Sahib, some kids were doing santhia and some were in the computer room getting help with their school homework. As all of this was going on more and more kids were turning up. The head granthi then recited Sri Rehras Sahib Ji and anyone who had not recited it already or listened to it was told to sit and listen in darbar sahib whilst those who had already were told to go do santhia in the computer room or start their school homework. Everybody then took part in the self defence class, with Singhs and Singhnia aged from 5yrs old up to those in their 20's all taking part. Everybody then participated in sukhasan seva and accompanied Maharaj Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji up to sachkand. All sangat then sat and had langar togther. By now it had gone 9 o clock and everybody started to make their way home.

Now I ask all the sangat that are reading does the above happen at your local Gurdwara even once a week let alone EVERY single day like it does at the academy???

Please donate as much as you can, this place really is the home of OUR mother Mata Sahib Kaur Ji, her love and warmth can be felt as soon as you step foot inside the academy, so please make a donation, any amount is appreciated :

Payee Details:

Account Name: SCYS Ilford

Reference: The Academy

Sort Code: 01-08-15

Account Number: 53596595

Anybody wishing to visit or wanting to make a donation in person can do so, the detail for the academy are below:

8 Oaks Lane

Newbury Park

Ilford

Essex

IG2 7PL

The seva team can be contacted on 07540 646 982.

Gurfateah ,

As u can see this academy is really importanted to the kids , as paji has just told us . I myself , are one of the kids who come to the academy . At school lesson 5 , im always so excited and cant wait to get to the academy . Thiers something inside me that tells me i have to go ! And when the bell goes i just feel like screaming WAHEGuRU !! Beacuse im just so happy :) . I see kids coming straight after school and im like " how amazing is this , this is how much love they have for the academy !!

Please please please please from a 13yrold singhni , save the academy !! look how much the sangat has donated already .... Only a lillte bit more wahegurus kirpaa !!!

Gurfateah !