is dhunda doing katha in delhi gurudwara anymore?

Pappi9

I do not think he lives in London. I have big doubts about his identity as is distorting definition of panth and says all kabir panthis rather all Indians are sikhs. He does not seem to know that kabir panthis have other granth of kabir sahib whose contents are not in line with Gurmat.

If he is a real person, he should gladly accept your humble invitation.

I am glad that Giani sher singh ji is visiting you. No one knows Dasam bani better than Nihung singhs.We should remember that all sikhs were Nihungs to begin with.

Missionaries keep barking until they see the logic behind their parchar. The best way to look at what their parchar consists of is to look at darshoo's video in Pune, Maharastra (RSS capital) where he is trying to incite RSS and hindus against Dasam Granth Sahib by saying look this Granth has exposed your avtars for being what they really are.

Those with a little sharam stop following missionaries and those who are brainwashed or sold out continue to follow them.

Missionaries keep barking until they see the logic behind their parchar. The best way to look at what their parchar consists of is to look at darshoo's video in Pune, Maharastra (RSS capital) where he is trying to incite RSS and hindus against Dasam Granth Sahib by saying look this Granth has exposed your avtars for being what they really are.

Those with a little sharam stop following missionaries and those who are brainwashed or sold out continue to follow them.

I remember that video. Darshan Lal's logic is really mind boggling. On one hand he and his lot say Dasam Bani is supportive of Hindu Dharm and Avtars but at the same time he is inciting the Hindu commandos by saying look how insulting Dasam Bani is to your avtars. When Darshan Lal was younger and was Darshan Singh, he made more sense, believed in Sikh traditions and Dasam Bani but with age he is abandoning it all. Some people get more Sianay with age while some like Darshan Lal turn more moorakh.