Sign in to follow this  
genie

Are Uk Nihungs Now Fighting Against Non-Sikh Interests?

Recently a facebook page and youtube channel been started which is alleged to have been created by UK nihung and his gang. In the videos and fb pages it says terms like "sikh extremists" "khalibani" "sikh taliban".

Now what kind of guru's sikh would use such terms to label other sikhs like that? What type of Sikh would want his own religion and community painted in a negative light worldwide?

One can only draw the conclusion that person must be a non-sikh as its always been the hindutva hindu extremists that have made such propaganda.

So i'm wondering have the nihungs especially in UK now lost the plot? Have they become non-sikhs by venturing off in non-sikh activities and thinkings?

Nihungs were known as the most die hard fiercest warriors of Sikhism, they get their name from persian farsi meaning crocadiles. They were known as suicide squads for Sikhi marching into battle with the enemies and establishing ground work for Sikh rule where people said it was impossible. But nowadays seeing the state and condition of UK nihungs it seems they have become the sheep in lions clothing. They have become hippy liberals into all sorts of non-sikh activitiy and even labelling mainstream sikhs who defend sikhi with occasional physical confrontations as "sikh extremists" ???? Are these nihungs no long Sikhs that they want to label fellow Sikhs as extremists?

Crazy stuff going on in the panth.

• Like 2

It's funny that they use terms like Khaliban. I asked a few members here what Khaliban means and they said it means one who is intolerant of other people's views. But historically, Nihangs have been known to have literally killed those they don't agree with. They have attacked a Shia procession, tried to blow up a historic mosque in Kashmir, tried to decapitate Dayanand Saraswati. Their Khalibani activity is so well known that Nihang jokes have been created on this matter. One should just see what Nihang Bali Singh's Khalibani views are about Nirmala and Udasin Sikhs. So it's extreeeeemely hypocritical of them to call some one else a Khaliban when they are the original Khalibans as they define this term.

They come up with these childish terms, but Hindus begin to use these very same names in a derogatory way against the Sikhs. I strongly suggest the moderators to please give a warning to any member here on Sikh Sangat if they use these terms. These anti Sikh terms should certainly not be tolerated on this site.

• Like 3

khaliban, sikh extremists, i have some simple questions to these people who use such terms,

1/ which countries have the sikhs invaded ?.

2/ How many non sikhs have the sikhs converted by the sword / force ?

3/ How many places of worship that belong to any religion have the sikhs destroyed or built a Gurdwara on by force ?

4/ How many women and children have the sikhs taken by force or killed ?

now take a look at some other communities/ religions , I am not saying other religions are bad but the past and present actions of there followers and there doctorine are not good to say the least.

We sikhs have nothing to be ashamed of but actually we should hold our heads high ! if standing up for our rights and freedom makes us extremists then you know what every other community / race / culture/ religions are way bigger extremists than us.

We may have a few rotten apples in our community but hey some communities are rotten all the way through and others are trying to be whiter than white today but there pasts tell a different story !!

• Like 3

Nihungs were known as the most die hard fiercest warriors of Sikhism, they get their name from persian farsi meaning crocadiles

For way way too long we Sikhs have had to rely on the words written by what the rest of the educated world would term rather 'misinformed' and hardly first rate historians / authors.

These Sikh 'scholars' of Sikh history had no real qualification other than the fact that they were from the urban educated classes and so the rural sikh masses (uneducated) had no choice than to take them at their word. Thankfully, those days are over. We, the sons, daughters and grandchildren of those rural folk, are far better educated than those urban Indian 'authors and historians'.

So, without further ado, there is no such word in the Farsi language as 'Nihung' and there has not been so since the advent of what we know as Modern Persian.

The very obscure word 'Nihung' did however exist in ancient Classical or 'Middle' Persian thousands of years ago and it's definition translated as 'mythical sea monster' (for e.g the loch ness monster). I'm not sure what the ancient Persians called crocodiles but it certainly wasn't nihung.

It's funny that they use terms like Khaliban. I asked a few members here what Khaliban means and they said it means one who is intolerant of other people's views. But historically, Nihangs have been known to have literally killed those they don't agree with. They have attacked a Shia procession, tried to blow up a historic mosque in Kashmir, tried to decapitate Dayanand Saraswati. Their Khalibani activity is so well known that Nihang jokes have been created on this matter. One should just see what Nihang Bali Singh's Khalibani views are about Nirmala and Udasin Sikhs. So it's extreeeeemely hypocritical of them to call some one else a Khaliban when they are the original Khalibans as they define this term.

They come up with these childish terms, but Hindus begin to use these very same names in a derogatory way against the Sikhs. I strongly suggest the moderators to please give a warning to any member here on Sikh Sangat if they use these terms. These anti Sikh terms should certainly not be tolerated on this site.

This is why im confused because nihungs are the most "extreme sikhs" in sikh history they would literally ruin an enemy of sikhs and their dwellings sparing no one which is why afghans feared akali phoola singh. The real and purataan nihungs took dasam granth literally especially the chapters on war. They would make islamic isis terrorists look like kids if they were to engage in war against enemies of Sikh's and yet these days they are like cuddley teddy bears hipsters that get rolled over with a pass of wind. They even blame the british for creating mainstream sikhism of today. Yet they make petitions wanting so called "sikh extremists" to be reined in by that very British establishment they despise....the sheer hypocrisy is hilarious!

I think the rot set in 1840s when the british attacked and invaded Punjab's sarkar-e-khalsa. And then big massacres of them in partition 1947 as they were easy to single out and so got taken out by the highly organised migrating muslim hordes and what remained after was left realing then in 1980s they did not join the kharko movement and isolated themselves from mainstream Sikhs were seen as neutral force or traitors siding with the barbaric hindustani forces.

They need to fix up big time.

• Like 1

They come up with these childish terms,

agree. it is very childish, although the title of this topic shouild read

Are Uk Nihungs Now Fighting Against Sikh Interests? rather than non-Sikh interests.

Guy who made the petition is an <banned word filter activated>. Only 76 signatures lmao. Funny thing is guy who made the petition is now crying on FB that he won't be posting anymore. Seems like just your avg attention who**

• Like 1

The UK nakali Nihangs have damaged the name of real Nihangs. The real Nihangs fought for Sikh nation not against it. The UK nakalis go against Guru Gobind Singh ji by supporting groups with living .

NANGS is the term you are looking for nakhali nihangs are Nangs e.g. Nidhar Singh whose wonderful works include stating that we sikhs are part of sanathan dharam i.e. Hindu dharam

• Like 1

This word was coined by I believe N30Singh who also posts here. Kamalroop of the UK too uses it, which has caught up with his pro-santa singh social circle and is widely being used.

Both have defined it as

Khalistani+Taliban = Khaliban

This word was coined by I believe N30Singh who also posts here. Kamalroop of the UK too uses it, which has caught up with his pro-santa singh social circle and is widely being used.

Both have defined it as

Khalistani+Taliban = Khaliban

I used to think it was Khalistanis too. But they have informed me it means one who is intolerant rather then Khalistani. And Nihangs, Nirmalas, Udasins have outdone anyone in Khalibani activity as they define this term. I am still doing research into the Khalibani activity of Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins. The more you dig deeper into it the more you get shocked at their violent Khalibani activity that would probably even make the most hardcore Taliban/ISIS terrorists cringe in fear.

• Like 1

I used to think it was Khalistanis too. But they have informed me it means one who is intolerant rather then Khalistani. And Nihangs, Nirmalas, Udasins have outdone anyone in Khalibani activity as they define this term. I am still doing research into the Khalibani activity of Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins. The more you dig deeper into it the more you get shocked at their violent Khalibani activity that would probably even make the most hardcore Taliban/ISIS terrorists cringe in fear.

How about actually saying what you mean instead of being cowards and start name-calling hoping that others will insinuate some harsher meaning from it .... if the act is not in line with Guru ji rehit i.e. warnings given three times then the sword can be lifted . However if Guru ji di beadbhi hova or Maa bhain di izzat di sawal then straight to action mode . Nirmalas may have been infiltrated by RSS agents same anywhere in the panth just look to rehit of guru and Bachan of Gurbani and you will be able to say this is NOT Sikhi . Khalbani term should be boycotted by all forums where sikhs speak as it has not any relation to Gursikhs..

How about actually saying what you mean instead of being cowards and start name-calling hoping that others will insinuate some harsher meaning from it .... if the act is not in line with Guru ji rehit i.e. warnings given three times then the sword can be lifted . However if Guru ji di beadbhi hova or Maa bhain di izzat di sawal then straight to action mode . Nirmalas may have been infiltrated by RSS agents same anywhere in the panth just look to rehit of guru and Bachan of Gurbani and you will be able to say this is NOT Sikhi . Khalbani term should be boycotted by all forums where sikhs speak as it has not any relation to Gursikhs..

I agree about Khaliban term being banned on this forum. But the point I'm making is, the people who use the term Khaliban for Panthic Sikhs of today who they say are intolerant just because they don't tolerate Beadbi and Besti of Guru Granth and Guru Panth, but when the same has been done by Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins who took this Khaliban behavior to the next level that even modern Panthic Singhs cannot even touch, then they should not use terms like Khaliban. In fact name calling of any kind should not be allowed on Sikh Sangat because it ruins the brotherly atmosphere of this site.

I agree about Khaliban term being banned on this forum. But the point I'm making is, the people who use the term Khaliban for Panthic Sikhs of today who they say are intolerant just because they don't tolerate Beadbi and Besti of Guru Granth and Guru Panth, but when the same has been done by Nihangs, Nirmalas and Udasins who took this Khaliban behavior to the next level that even modern Panthic Singhs cannot even touch, then they should not use terms like Khaliban. In fact name calling of any kind should not be allowed on Sikh Sangat because it ruins the brotherly atmosphere of this site.

I know brother they want us to lie down and die quietly while they steal from us , tell us our Gurus were the lowest criminals thats why they died , they want steal our children's futures and self-confidence ... the English knew that Dasam Granth is were our strength lies thats why they tried to reduce our nitnem from 5 to two to create kinthu pranthu over Dasam Granths legitimacy... and we are still fool enough to fall for all that .

My wish is that EVERY gurudwara worldwide start putting jor onto Dasam bani , doing Jaap sahib japs , Chaupai japs, even Chandi di // japs, camps to teach/ do katha

vichar on Dasam Bani. We need fauladi sikhs to become Khalsa ...

• Like 1