Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

A laudable gesture and one with precedence in Sikh history. But wholly unnecessary in this modern era.

There's billions of petro-dollars that could've been used to fund the construction of this mosque, originating from many hundreds of millions of Muslims who could've contributed to the project.

Yet time and time again we are shown to be either completely bemukh and ignorant of our own ways, OR we go in the opposite direction and are so willing to please others we are unable to step back and look at the bigger picture.

It is these kind of acts certain Muslims use to pick off stragglers from the Sikh faith and entice them to their own camp. They say, "Your lot are building mosques for us. We are one and the same." Then we wonder why our people are unable to provide an adequate rebuttal... because there is none in this type of situation!

I applaud the Sikh's sharda and prem for his fellow man. Meanwhile in the gritty and occasional unpleasantness of everyday life where such gestures carry certain connotations beyond love and togetherness; where life is not a beautiful fairy-tale and we aren't dwelling in Satyug, this was completely inappropriate and wrong.

Apologies if I've offended anyone.

Look, historically the Muslims have been our enemies because their religion does not accept the validity of other religions. So it will always be the enemy of all other religions. The Hindu or more especially the Hindu elite (bahman-bania) are our enemies at the moment. So should he accept help from or have unity with our historic and natural enemies in order to fight our present enemies?

By building mosques these stupid Sikhs are aiding a rival religion to gain a foothold in our land.

So was guru hargobind sahib maharaj wrong by building the Muslims a mosque? Why think of the Muslim and Hindus as our enemies when the gurus never thought of them like that. Just because we don't see eye to eye with either religion does not make them our enemy. They are our enemy if they try attacking Sikhs etc. People who do attack Sikhs are enemies but the poor Hindu fellow living with his family in a shanty is not my enemy neither is the Muslim who came from Kashmir to try helping his family with no animosity towards me is not my enemy. We hate for no reason and we are not taught that.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Guru_ki_maseet

http://dailysikhupdates.com/now-going-viral-muslim-man-does-simran-inside-gurdwara-in-kashmir/

Is this man my enemy? Hell no! Were ghani khan or nabhi khan the gurus enemy? No! Was sian mian Mir the gurus enemy? No! So just chill out bro.

I know that you will never see eye to eye with me but that does not make me your enemy.

There is no proof that any Guru ever built a Mosque for the use of Muslims. What is missing in all the articles about the Guru Ki Maseet is any evidence that the story has a basis in fact. If Guru Hargobind had built the Mosque for the Muslims then why did every Guru after that not do the same as well? All the four Gurus after Guru Hargobind interacted with Muslims throughout their lives and there is no doubt that Anandpur Sahib would have contained some Muslim residents. So why didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur when he founded Anandpur Sahib not also build a Mosque? Guru Gobind Singh was friends with many Muslim holy men and yet there is no sakhi about him building a Mosque.

So tell me why in the whole 550 year odd history of the Sikhs only one Mosque exists for which claims are made that it was built by the Guru?

in the case of the Sakhi Guru Sahib didn't just build it randomly. He was approached by Muslims for some money to build it, so Guru Sahib did Build it. No one was ever turned away by Guru Sahib. Even Baba Ram Rai, whom the Sikhs were forbidden to interact with, was eventually helped in his struggles by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I'm not sure about the details of this case so I'll refrain from commenting on it. I just wanted to add that part in.

http://dailysikhupda...ara-in-kashmir/

Is this man my enemy? Hell no! Were ghani khan or nabhi khan the gurus enemy? No! Was sian mian Mir the gurus enemy? No! So just chill out bro.

I know that you will never see eye to eye with me but that does not make me your enemy.

Why are you using rare examples of Muslim displays of humanity as an example of Islam?

Let's do this in simple terms.

Did the Gurus support Sharia law? Answer is no because Sharia does not allow a non-Muslim in a Muslim state to carry weapons or ride a horse or make any claims to sovereignty.

Do all Muslims support Sharia law in a state ruled by a Muslim ruler? The answer is yes.

What does the Sharia say about any person who is rebelling against the Sharia in a Muslim state? It mandates punishment by the ruler according to the extent of the offence.

So were Ghani Khan and Nabi Khan in helping Guru Gobind Singh following their religion and the sharia or going against it?

There is no proof that any Guru ever built a Mosque for the use of Muslims. What is missing in all the articles about the Guru Ki Maseet is any evidence that the story has a basis in fact. If Guru Hargobind had built the Mosque for the Muslims then why did every Guru after that not do the same as well? All the four Gurus after Guru Hargobind interacted with Muslims throughout their lives and there is no doubt that Anandpur Sahib would have contained some Muslim residents. So why didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur when he founded Anandpur Sahib not also build a Mosque? Guru Gobind Singh was friends with many Muslim holy men and yet there is no sakhi about him building a Mosque.

So tell me why in the whole 550 year odd history of the Sikhs only one Mosque exists for which claims are made that it was built by the Guru?

With your reasoning why didn't every guru after guru angad dev Ji create more languages like Gurmukhi? Why didn't gurus after sixth guru wear Miri piri as well?? Why didn't the other gurus do this or that? We can say a lot of things but to refute history is another thing. If I'm not mistaken this is also written in Sri gur pratap Suraj Granth as well. Stop promoting hate for no reason. I can be a bigger enemy of yours then a Muslim or Hindu might ever be. The gurus even had met with Mughal emperors such as Babur, Akbar, jahangir, bahadur shah etc and had no animosity between each other. The guru does not hate and so we should follow our gurus ideology and not hate for no reason as well. I stand for justice and wherever oppression is happening no matter if it's happening to a Christian, sikh, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist etc a gurus sikh should help the oppressed. Khalsa aid for example goes to places like Syria and help out the MUSLIM refugees who are starving and dying. Them they go to Nepal and help them Nepal earthquake survivors. They don't care if you are black, white, purple, green etc they just help humans.

Now I have a question for you. Would guru tegh bahadur maharaj Ji who is hind di chadur and who saved Brahmins (who are the same Brahmins that you call our enemy's) would have also saved the Muslims if the Hindus were the rulers and persecuting the Muslims? Should guru Ji helped the Muslims as well if the roles were reversed?? My answer is yes guru Ji would have helped the Muslims if roles were reversed. Do you know why I think this? Cause the gurus never hated anybody and they fought persecution and fought for rights. They did not care about caste, creed, religion, race etc.

Bhim chand is the person who attacked guru Ji at battle of bhagani but later bhim chand came and asked guru Ji for help. Did guru Ji turn him away? No guru Ji helped him. After bhim chand back stabbed guru Ji again and fought with guru Ji. Guru Ji still did not have any animosity and invited bhim chand and other rajas to anandpur sahib. This just shows that guru Ji is dayavaan and not filled with hate.