Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

Generally I have observed Sikhs in India have a positive attitude towards Muslims which is why they build mosques in Punjab for the Muslims. This is especially true for the panthic and Khalistani Sikhs. Sikhs in India feel a sense of nostalgia for pak Punjabis.

I've noticed when there is a Hindu Muslim riot, the Sikhs in India are usually pro Muslim because some how they relate it to 84 riots.

The general attitude of Panthic Sikhs in India is that Sikhs and Muslims are like two brothers who have been separated by the evil Hindus. They see a Hindu conspiracy in everything. Our Panthic Singhs have taken it to some crazy levels like Dal Khalsa and Mann.

While Sikhs and Muslims have been strategic allies since the 1980s but the attitude of pakistanis in the west, especially in the uk towords Sikh girls has greatly soured relations. You can't ignore when there are so many cases of grooming and sexual exploitation. Just look at the attitude of 'fellowbeing'. He thinks all Sikh girls are sluts. And he's not alone in this, this is the general attitude of Pakistani men. Its this type of attitude which results in targeting Sikh girls for sex and grooming.

Brother, there were no riots in 1984, it was a planned genocide of Sikhs.

I thought you knew better than that..

Well yes. I mean your current strategy of 'sitting at home relying on wikipedia' has hardly served you well now has it ?

Yeah like I carry 'evidences of mosques' around with me everywhere I go just in case I encounter a 'mosque evidence' emergency.

You remind of my youngest when he was a toddler. In my previous message I taught you how to get up, walk, get into cars, what an airport is and how to listen. I obviously neglected to tell you how to perform very simple searches on the internet. So, seeing how you're not capable of doing anything for yourself look at this video. Fast forward to 9 mins 41 second for the mosque that is actually within the Gurdwara compound / complex and to 12 mins 10 sec to more on what I said about the Muslim character of the surrounding villages and their connection with Guru ji:

Good try at trying to patronise me. I'm sure the other members here who will have followed this and other threads will know who is the Siana and who is the Bacha here!

Ok so let's cut to the chase. I think yours is a classic case of claiming one thing and then when challenged for evidence providing nothing of the sort and then claiming victory! This is a classic Muslim trait, I suggest the next time you are alone at home, draw the curtain, put your mobile to silent and then take off your pyjama and check that you aren't missing something below because a long association with Muslims, an extreme bout of Islamophilia could have resulted in a miraculous dissection! Missing something below may also lead to a readiness to believe in BS stories about miraculous appearances of Misri at the Dargah.

It's quite obvious what is going on at that village. A story has been made up to show that the Dargah, of which there are hundreds in Punjab and which until the 1990s were disused and neglected, has a connection with Guru Arjan Dev in order to get Sikhs to visit there. No doubt some Sikh muppet with more money than sense will have paid to have the place renovated. The story of Guruji telling the Muslim sufi that his shrine will have maanta before the Guru's shrine shows how these stories are used to show that Guruji approved of the manmat going on in these shrines. As you obviously do not know the history of the Guru and that during his Guruship the main converts to Sikhi were Jats who were former followers of Sufis like Sakhi Sarwar. Read the Sakhi of Bhai Manjh Ji and you will understand why this story of the Guru and the Dargah appears unlikely. The main converts to Sikhi at the time of Guru Arjan Dev were Jats of Majha and Doaba who were former followers of Sufis like Sakhi Sarwar. Read the story Bhai Manjh to see what opposition there was between the Sikhs of the Guru and the Sakhi Sarwar cult.

Although you made a snide remark about me reading up on rather than visiting the shrine, the reason for taking evidence from historical sources is that if a story doesn't feature in a travelogue from the 1880s then it is likely that it was made up after that date.

The mosque shown at the time you stated does not even look like it is in the compound and appears to be in the middle of some fields. You stated that Guruji had the Mosque constructed within the compound. Firstly the Gurdwara manager did not make any reference to this and in fact the made a marked point of the fact that the local Muslim village leader wanted to prevent the marriage of the Guru there. Whereas you stated that the Guru was moved by the love shown by the Muslims there. Now if the Mosque was built by the Guru then that would be a big deal and not something that the Gurdwara manager who was so informative about the history of the Gurdwara something that he would be liable to forget.

Now I am not going to say that there might not be a Mosque like structure in the Gurdwara compound especially as these Gurdwara compounds have grown over the years and been extended through Kar Sewa many times. The original Gurdwara would have been a minor structure which after many years as more and more people become Sikhs in the village would have expanded. There might have been a small dargah close by which was eventually subsumed by the Gurdwara compound and which for anyone visiting the Gurdwara would be assumed at have been a part of the Gurdwara all the time. Such a thing would have happened after 1947 when there would have been very few Muslims around to protest or even if there was a sizeable amount after the violence in 1947 they would not have dared to protest. After a while they would have accepted the status quo and then a story would have been floated that the Guru got the Gurdwara built because the Muslims there had treated him so well and in a roundabout way gain some kudos for the local Muslims from the Sikhs of the villages.

Now it would be good if you could provide some evidence for the Mosque being built by the Guru and not fairy stories told to you by some Muslims in the village

You're beginning to annoy me now Proactive.

There is nothing anyone can say or do to you that will stop your heart and mind being fillled with blind, raging, vicious and vitriolic hate against all Muslims. The emphasis on the word 'all' there because you really don't care what their nationality or status is or even whether they are children, you simply detest evey last one of them. Thats something for you and your conscience to sort out together. I've done my best to help you but its not my problem so I'm walking away. My only hope is that you don't pass down any of this hatred to your children.

You're beginning to annoy me now Proactive.

There is nothing anyone can say or do to you that will stop your heart and mind being fillled with blind, raging, vicious and vitriolic hate against all Muslims. The emphasis on the word 'all' there because you really don't care what their nationality or status is or even whether they are children, you simply detest evey last one of them. Thats something for you and your conscience to sort out together. I've done my best to help you but its not my problem so I'm walking away. My only hope is that you don't pass down any of this hatred to your children.

It rare when ignorant people will change their views.