Sikh Man Builds Mosque For Muslims In Punjab

shastarSingh

Pakistani muslims (islamic fundamentalists, land mafia, govt expansionists) destorying ancient hindu and sikh and buddhist heritage shrines in Pakistan.

While our moronic people are persaving masjids in punjab and rest of India and incredibaily building new ones! Already the mahajur immigrant dalit muslims from bihar and Uttar pardesh have set up their own small temp muslim shrines to pray along the roads of Punjab.

How long will we tolerate the islamification of our homeland?

During the years of the Sikh empire and Sikh military and political authority there was a mutual respect an understanding amoung communities that everyone is free to build and worship how they wished but when you allow islam or atheism secularism to be the dominanet power like in todays world. Then muslims will take advantage because its an aggressive missionary conquesting religion/ideology.

It will seek to take new lands and call people to Islam at the expense of the host community. When Hitler called Jews the parasites of Europe he was wrong, he was frustrated at the jewish rothschild bankers and other jewish banking families that plunged germany into the abiss what he should have done is had foresight and targetted the historical enemy of europe ie Islam because that is the parasite that sucks the blood of non-muslim communities and nations since its inception 1400years ago.

Unfortunately these idiots don't realise that the decisions they make today to help a rival religion to establish itself will come back to haunt their descendants. The Muslims just need to gain a foothold and the time is not distant when they start to dominate the area. Muslims like to test the waters first and in the villages where idiotic Sikhs have helped to build Mosques these Muslims were scared to even ask for help knowing that Sikhs have always been the ones to know what Islam is like having suffered from it more than most in India. So they were surprised when instead of being met with opposition which would have been the case had these Sikhs of today had the same blood flowing through their veins that the Sikhs of the 18th and 19th and even the 20th century had, they met the Sikhs of the 21st century who are muppets who actively helped a religion whose sole aim is to enslave them.

Look at Saudi Arabia, they have not taken any refugees from Syria and yet want to give money to Germany to build 200 Mosques for these refugees. The same is the case of Pakistan which is using its agents in Punjab to settle Gujjars and Bhaiya Muslims in Punjab villages and establishing a fifth column in Punjab. Islam will either dominate through war or through emigration (Hijrat) just as Mohammed did in Medina. So the settlement of Muslims in Punjab is a part of a larger plan to make Punjab into if not a Muslim majority state at least a state with a large Muslim minority.

The case of the refugees is quite relevant as the arch dhimmi Jigsaw Singh or is it Vingha Tinga Singh was doing siapa here claiming to be ashamed to be a Sikh because we weren't all doing more to help the Muslim migrating into Europe. Vingha Tinga Singh will not rest until Islam rules everywhere and he is either a Muslim or willingly paying them Jizya. It should not be him that is ashamed to be a Sikh, but it is Sikhi that is ashamed to have a Sikh like him in its ranks. Can you imagine what the Sikhs of the Misl period would have made of someone like him if he was alive then probably lecturing the Jathas on how to live in peace with the Muslims just as they had wiped out more than half of the Sikhs in a single day.

Very true. Unfortunately Sikhs of India are suffering from Islamophilia. You don't see Muslims reciprocating such good gestures by these foolish Indian Sikhs by constructing Gurdwaras in Pak Punjab or even by Indian Muslims. Or how about the Saudis allowing Sikhs to construct a Gurdwara in the city of Mecca as Sikhs have done in Amritsar.

I foresee organisations like Al Qaeda foment unrest in places like Panjab once Muslim numbers will increase, if not in the immediate future then 50 or so years from now. Didn't Al Zawahiri open an Indian "chapter" of Al Qaeda a couple of years ago?

If, hypothetically speaking, Sikhs did begin to resist such encroachments into their lands in the future, there will be enforcements coming from other places to embolden the usurpers.

Where do you think they'll try to hit us in order to hurt us? The same place the Indian govt did: Harminder Sahib. I dont know how much of this is true, but a few spiritually inclined Sikhs have been seeing the destruction of Harminder Sahib for the past few years. At first they thought it was memories of the past (the 80's), but apparently it's of a time to come. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to imagine a suicide bomber wreaking havoc in the complex itself. In fact, sadly. I think it's inevitable.

Whilst i dont think one village mosque will herald the destruction of Sikhs in Punjab, lol, history allows us to extrapolate the events we're observing now with all we know of Islamic behaviour throughout the centuries and reach a fairly accurate conclusion of what could occur if things resume as they are.

If I was a suspicious guy - and I am - I'm guessing the Gurdaspur incident of a month ago was an event to test the waters. Lessons will have been learnt and tactics for future incursions will have been adjusted for future forays into Punjabi territory.

Islam only understands and respects force. This is why the Sikhs of previous generations were so successful against it. Just as Islam had its spirit of superiority, the Sikhs of previous generations had belief in Raj Karega Khalsa and a Sikh as Sawa Lakh. If they were hit by a stone they would strike back with a brick. Unfortunately apart from a few pockets in Punjab and ironically in areas where the Sikhs are a minority like Hyderabad, Jammu and Saharanpur and some other areas outside Punjab the Sikhs have lost this self belief. There was a time when a single Sikh would have been enough to intimidate a group of Muslims but those days are gone now. Even the Sikhs of 1947 although surrounded by Muslims and not even a majority in any of the districts of Punjab had the foresight to realise that their survival lay in creating an area where the Muslims would be expelled and the Sikhs of West Punjab resettled. Now that same area is becoming a Muslim region again. Instead of the Sikhs of previous generations who knew more about what Muslims and Islam are than all the so-called scholars in the west, we have Sikhs like Jigsaw and Singh123...who think that allowing a religion which wants to enslave them to become stronger is a way of showing Sikh-Muslim unity!

Well the next global war will be against Islam the warning signs are all around us.

I foresee organisations like Al Qaeda foment unrest in places like Panjab once Muslim numbers will increase, if not in the immediate future then 50 or so years from now. Didn't Al Zawahiri open an Indian "chapter" of Al Qaeda a couple of years ago?

If, hypothetically speaking, Sikhs did begin to resist such encroachments into their lands in the future, there will be enforcements coming from other places to embolden the usurpers.

Where do you think they'll try to hit us in order to hurt us? The same place the Indian govt did: Harminder Sahib. I dont know how much of this is true, but a few spiritually inclined Sikhs have been seeing the destruction of Harminder Sahib for the past few years. At first they thought it was memories of the past (the 80's), but apparently it's of a time to come. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to imagine a suicide bomber wreaking havoc in the complex itself. In fact, sadly. I think it's inevitable.

Whilst i dont think one village mosque will herald the destruction of Sikhs in Punjab, lol, history allows us to extrapolate the events we're observing now with all we know of Islamic behaviour throughout the centuries and reach a fairly accurate conclusion of what could occur if things resume as they are.

If I was a suspicious guy - and I am - I'm guessing the Gurdaspur incident of a month ago was an event to test the waters. Lessons will have been learnt and tactics for future incursions will have been adjusted for future forays into Punjabi territory.

When I read the Sikh national athem I keep seeing visions of roaring lions and mass firestorms destroying everything non-Sikh in its path all the way to arabia until only the nishan sahib is flying.

Wasnt there a prophery that there will be 700 million khalsa's who will take all the land from India to arabia? I strongly believe this will come to pass but after a huge war in the distant future.

I personally would like to see the destruction of mass murderers abdali's tomb in afghanistan and a huge gurdwara planned in its place in my life time. That would be sweet revenge and justice for the Sikh nation.

When I read the Sikh national athem I keep seeing visions of roaring lions and mass firestorms destroying everything non-Sikh in its path all the way to arabia until only the nishan sahib is flying.

Wasnt there a prophery that there will be 700 million khalsa's who will take all the land from India to arabia? I strongly believe this will come to pass but after a huge war in the distant future.

I personally would like to see the destruction of mass murderers abdali's tomb in afghanistan and a huge gurdwara planned in its place in my life time. That would be sweet revenge and justice for the Sikh nation.

Unfortunately, I can't agree with a cause where innocents will unwillingly die. A war scenario, army vs army, fair enough, but the kind of marauding, Islamic conquest-type scenario where civilian non-Sikhs will be put to the sword just doesn't sit right with me. If that's not what you were referring to, then I apologise for that suggestion.

I don't think any situation where Sikhs are in a position to take huge swathes of Asia will ever occur bloodlessly. If there's a huge awakening and shift in consciousness, and people flock to Sikhi of their own accord, then that's brilliant. If not, and as hard as it may be to believe, others love their own religions as much as we love ours, therefore there will be resistance. How will history remember us in that particular situation? As Mughal-esque aggressors spreading Sikhi by the sword? I'm not sure that's the type of Sikhi our Guru Sahibs envisioned.