Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

I am not against anyone. This forums are for spreading awareness and ideas, and discussion and contemplation. Not to spread emnity or vair-virod.

If Akalifauj is onlyfive, I'm really disappointed that he hasn't matured to any any degree since the last time we had any discussions many moons ago. If he is one of the best posters then why change/adopt a new username. Stick to the name that everyone knows you are a great poster by.

Yes chatanga Jee, there is hopefully no emnity or vair-virod amongst anyone here, we are all just learning and trying to improve.

Also, I remember OnlyFive became AkaliFauj after a series of unfair and unwarranted bans/limitations created by admins/mods on many users' accounts a couple of years ago.

I was promised of having bans/limitations removed on more than one occasion, but it never happened, so that is why I had to create a new account after giving up after many months/years of waiting. It was more out of necessity and due to a lack of any other option than anything else.

I used to watch the water margin as a kid and there was a chinese female wearing a dastar doing swordfighting wushu style and archery very inspiring ...Dad would call me to let me watch it (he was generally against rubbish content TV),

Its funny you should say that because I remember as a kid we were all in the living room together (I was doing my homework or something) and my grandad, who was flicking through the TV channels, kept shouting "too much bloody violence on TV" "too much bloody violence".

I said something about it being the Americans fault because their tv programmes were so violent. He looked at me like I was a bloody <banned word filter activated> and said "I'm saying there's too much bloody violins on TV". You see it was a Sunday night and BBC 1 were showing Last Night at the Proms and ITV had some other classical music programme on. No matter which channel you went on there was orchesteral music everywhere. :biggrin2:

Its funny you should say that because I remember as a kid we were all in the living room together (I was doing my homework or something) and my grandad, who was flicking through the TV channels, kept shouting "too much bloody violence on TV" "too much bloody violence".

I said something about it being the Americans fault because their tv programmes were so violent. He looked at me like I was a bloody <banned word filter activated> and said "I'm saying there's too much bloody violins on TV". You see it was a Sunday night and BBC 1 were showing Last Night at the Proms and ITV had some other classical music programme on. No matter which channel you went on there was orchesteral music everywhere. :biggrin2:

but did Grandad let you watch David Attenborough programs ? yep TV was a minefield on Sundays all day long ...in the mornings songs of praise or that one with Harry Secombe belting out hymns ... oh well we survived...you can get the water margin on DVD ...funny I can still hear Dad mucking about and singing the theme song....

Do you remember the abysmal Indian program on on Sunday mornings...... then they tried to get 'with it' with Network East. lol

You people are showing your age with Under the water margin.

I remember being mesmerized by the blacked up 'Sikh' in It ain't half hot mum...because I had a belt just like the one that kept his pag together.

660409-22829-clp-950.jpg

Do you remember the abysmal Indian program on on Sunday mornings...... then they tried to get 'with it' with Network East. lol

You people are showing your age with Under the water margin...

I remember being mesmerized by the blacked up 'Sikh' in It ain't half hot mum...because I had a belt just like the one that kept his pag together......

660409-22829-clp-950.jpg

'It aint half hot Mum' was the above series ...Dad for some bizarre reason watched it but we were not allowed near it (thank you Waheguru) the only actual desi guy was the bengali/bangladeshi chahwalla...seventies TV was openly racist ...

The desi TV program was the catchy 'nain zindagi, nain jeevan'

'It aint half hot Mum' was the above series ...Dad for some bizarre reason watched it but we were not allowed near it (thank you Waheguru) the only actual desi guy was the bengali/bangladeshi chahwalla...seventies TV was openly racist ...

The desi TV program was the catchy 'nain zindagi, nain jeevan'

Your dad is smart! The 'Sikh' guy in it (who was actually a goray and looks shockingly like my grandpa!!), was the biggest chumcha out of the lot of them. He was always going "We British....We British....."