Muslim Friend Wants To Become A Sikh But She Has Questions

genie

Our species of right wing politics is a little different from yours, particularly as it doesn't come with all that Christian baggage.

Bush's brand of flag-waving, teary-eyed, lump-in-the-throat politics would never fly in the UK - these days the average Briton is much too cynical to fall for that sort of demagoguery, and not nearly as patriotic or gullible as the average American.

It's important to remember that most people in the United Kingdom were implacably opposed to the war in Iraq, unlike the Americans who charged in all puffed up and determined to carpet bomb those Iraqis into 'freedom'.

Don't you wish you had some of that ? UK and the rest of Europe wouldn't be where it is today if they had some of that 'Christian baggage'. Love them, hate them one thing is undeniable, Americans are willing to stand up and fight unlike most Europeans. It's sometimes hard to believe they share a common ancestor.

The amount of crap written in past 2 pages on this thread is astonishing and embarassing. I suggest u f00ls go and study n do research world politics just like guru gobind singh said. Ppl callin europeans cowards for not murdering enough, and lickin george bush's chittur. The basic/dumb knowledge shown towards current predicaments around world political activities is insanely amateur.

Some ppl goin about who will become nxt yank president, should know that u cannot become US president, unless u are related/have bloodline with previous presidents. This is y the same old surnames r re-elected even barak obama is related to past presidents (g bush).

The US presidents are ALREADY elected and picked by the illuminati, they r NOT elected by votes, which most gullible ppl believe. There is no difference in obamas policies to bush's policies/decisions, because they r not making them. The world banks make those decisions.

The amount of crap written in past 2 pages on this thread is astonishing and embarassing. I suggest u f00ls go and study n do research world politics just like guru gobind singh said. Ppl callin europeans cowards for not murdering enough, and lickin george bush's chittur. The basic/dumb knowledge shown towards current predicaments around world political activities is insanely amateur.

Some ppl goin about who will become nxt yank president, should know that u cannot become US president, unless u are related/have bloodline with previous presidents. This is y the same old surnames r re-elected even barak obama is related to past presidents (g bush).

The US presidents are ALREADY elected and picked by the illuminati, they r NOT elected by votes, which most gullible ppl believe. There is no difference in obamas policies to bush's policies/decisions, because they r not making them. The world banks make those decisions.

Amazing. Just Amazing. ILLUMINATI? Son, you just out did the "crap" in the past two pages with one word alone.

First you wanted to define a Sehajdhari and now you want to go off topic of defining a Sehajdhari and speak of how they are or are not treated. In your first post you defined Sehajdharis as Sikhs. In this post you saying sehajdharis are not to be treated as dedicated. Are you implying Sikhs are not required to be dedicated toward the Guru? If so, define for all, what it means to be a Sikh. Plus make up your mind of how you want to approach this topic (theory or subjective) and maybe you will be able to define what a sehajdhari is. When defining both one method has to be used, either be objective for amritdharis and sehajdharis or be subjective for both. Don't be a Dhunda.

You can argue over this all night long but there will be no end to hair-splitting. Sehajdharis are not fully Sikhs as in they are not Amrtidhari and by that not recognized as being ideologically oriented or ideologically oriented enough. Rather than jumping the gun why don't you comprehend what I write before attempting to impose the cart before the horse? Secondly, this matter can be scrutinized in another thread. Let u not attempt to divert this one.

Love them, hate them one thing is undeniable, Americans are willing to stand up and fight unlike most Europeans.

If they had to contend with all the people whose lives they destroyed instead of foisting them upon us, the Americans would be in the same position as Europe, I assure you. It's all very well for them to "stand up and fight" when we in Europe are the ones who invariably deal with the consequences of their endless fighting, and not them. The Americans are selfish. They don't care that Europe is inundated with refugees because of its proximity to the countries which they destabilized. All they care about is stopping Hispanics from crossing the border into land which was stolen from Hispanics in the 1840s.

The same goes for the British - leaving the Hungarians and Germans to deal with all those Syrian refugees whose circumstances the UK government conspired to create.

Amazing. Just Amazing. ILLUMINATI? Son, you just out did the "crap" in the past two pages with one word alone.

Its not crap, u dont have to call it illuminati, u can call them by other names,but fact of the matter is, world banks run the world, n cause of the wars, propaganda, funding of fake terrorist groups who r 1minute called liberation rebels, then nxt yr same ppl r called blood thirsty terrorist.

In 2000, 7 national banks around the world were NOT under the control of the illuminati/world banks. These were;

-iraq

-sudan

-afghanistan

-libya

-n.korea

-iran

-cuba

Wat do u notice about the 1st 4 countries of that list? Since 2000, 4 of those countries have been invaded/funded against by the west, under phony fake wars. N.korea, iran and cuba r now the 3 left. Iraq was invaded coz of saddam hussein/WMD yet none were found n iraq is now an effing mess! Afghanistan was invaded to find an imaginery person called Osama, in reality it was take control of afghan banks and have control of afghanistans opium/drugs. Libya invaded via funded "rebels" to remove gadaffi, to take control of his oil reserves, banks and control in n.africa. Btw where did those funded "rebels" go?......Oh yea, they buggered off to syria to try n topple bashir al asad, under the new name of "ISIL/ISIS". Whom r continually funded by turkey, saudis, yanks, brits and of course isreal. Funny isnt it how the west present asad as a killer, user of chemical gas on his own ppl yet it was turks who used it on syrians. Isnt also coincidental how the west did nothing to stop the isis killing spree, YET only spoke up, once irans/syrias allies, the russians, started bombing isis.

This is all done now, to keep an eye on The wests real enemy......Iran!

Long live iran n russia!

Iraq had nothing to do with fighting terrorism. But WASP leadership under Bush Blaire had to ruin everything amd today we can see the disastrous results. These guys remind me of the WASP governor generals like Delhousie who destroyed the Sikh empire for no reason other than to furthur their imperialism.

Nail - head - BANG!!

And note, just like with our previous 'masters' - we have apnay willing to crawl up the backside of these new villains, seeing them as some kind of heroes.......

The mind boggles.

Oh please, this is basic bloody common sense.

Sexism is bad.

Sexual deviancy is bad.

Genital mutilation is bad.

Religious bigotry is bad.

Homophobia is bad.

Backwardness is bad.

Superstition is bad.

Islam stands for all of this, and more. Why should we feel bad about hating such a poisonous ideology, or feeling angry about it?

Is criticizing Islam, as most Muslims and some misinformed non-Muslims contend, bigotry?

I will like to share the below article on this matter:

'A bigot is "strongly partial to his own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ." A Christian, for example, who is intolerant of anyone who is not a Christian, is a bigot. Or anyone who is Chinese and intolerant of anyone who is not Chinese, is a bigot.

If the group to which you are partial is your race, then bigotry is the same as racism. There are definitely people trying to stop Islam's relentless encroachmentwho are motivated by bigotry. But criticism of Islamic doctrine is not bigotry.

Criticism of Islamic teachings is simply religious criticism, which is a perfectly legitimate and worthwhile thing to do in a free country. If I told you that in Buddhism they believe the source of human suffering is the grasping nature of the mind, is that bigotry? Even if I said I think that might be too simplistic and that there may be other causes of suffering, is that bigotry?

No, that's simply discussing religious texts.

And if I say the Quran says (91 times) that Mohammad is a good example of human behavior, is that bigotry? No. Even if I say I don't like that because the historical records of Mohammad's actions aren't something I want to see emulated, is that bigotry? No. We're just talking about a religious text and history.

And if a Muslim says he believes Jews are evil and should be destroyed, is that bigotry? Yes, it is. But what if he says "it must be true, it says so in the Quran," is it still bigotry? Yes. And if I say I don't like that about the Quran, is that bigotry? No. What if I say all Muslims are evil, is that bigotry? Yes. Get the difference?

The reason it seems to many people that anyone criticizing Islam is a bigot is because some bigots have, in fact, criticized Islam. But criticizing Islam, or any religion, does not make anyone a bigot.'

-Accessed from An Inquiry Into Islam Blog.

A bigot is an individual like Abu Adeeba, and his breed of Da'wah toyboys, who deliberately misquote in order to attempt to prove that their cult is better than Sikhi. He already makes his bigotry clear here:

'There seems to be an apparent discrepancy with these allusions to this "state within a state" being peaceful and just. The question that arises is how a community, enjoying sufficient freedom to achieve all that it had, could continue to increase its power establishment, move towards relative self-autonomy whilst impudently converting the Muslims from the truth of al-Islaam to the falsehood and disbelief of Sikhism, without being perceived as a real and apparent threat to the state and social order?' (Despite allusions to the contrary, the Islamist makes the crux of the matter, for him at least, clear here; sensible Muslims electing a better way of life). He meets the criterion, Per se, set for a bigot in the initial paragraph of the afore-quoted article i.e. partiality to his own group.

Its not crap, u dont have to call it illuminati, u can call them by other names,but fact of the matter is, world banks run the world, n cause of the wars, propaganda, funding of fake terrorist groups who r 1minute called liberation rebels, then nxt yr same ppl r called blood thirsty terrorist.

In 2000, 7 national banks around the world were NOT under the control of the illuminati/world banks. These were;

-iraq

-sudan

-afghanistan

-libya

-n.korea

-iran

-cuba

Wat do u notice about the 1st 4 countries of that list? Since 2000, 4 of those countries have been invaded/funded against by the west, under phony fake wars. N.korea, iran and cuba r now the 3 left. Iraq was invaded coz of saddam hussein/WMD yet none were found n iraq is now an effing mess! Afghanistan was invaded to find an imaginery person called Osama, in reality it was take control of afghan banks and have control of afghanistans opium/drugs. Libya invaded via funded "rebels" to remove gadaffi, to take control of his oil reserves, banks and control in n.africa. Btw where did those funded "rebels" go?......Oh yea, they buggered off to syria to try n topple bashir al asad, under the new name of "ISIL/ISIS". Whom r continually funded by turkey, saudis, yanks, brits and of course isreal. Funny isnt it how the west present asad as a killer, user of chemical gas on his own ppl yet it was turks who used it on syrians. Isnt also coincidental how the west did nothing to stop the isis killing spree, YET only spoke up, once irans/syrias allies, the russians, started bombing isis.

This is all done now, to keep an eye on The wests real enemy......Iran!

Long live iran n russia!

Yep, and the I in ISIS must stand for Iluminati.