Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

Left wing or Right wing, islamism still wins.

Multiculturalism - islam = Utopia. The right aint going to kick out all browns and slant eyed people come on. All western nations have become multicultural and it works fine just minus the moslims.

That boot you talk about is Sir Donald Trump, whats amazing about this guy is he is self funding.

This is off-topic, so I'll put it in spoilers.

I was looking further ahead than a potential Trump presidency (like 50 to 100 years+), as well as hypothesising about the situation in Europe.

I predict there will be an uprising from the disenfranchised white population, and it'll start on a street-level at first. That's if they haven't been completely brow-beaten by their governments by that stage. The thing is, in my lifetime, whites have been conditioned to become very insular and selfish, with a complete lack of communal responsibility to even their own race.

The only thing that the modern, middle-class or aspirational white person cares about is "his and his own", which is in stark contrast to previous generations where the sense of community and togetherness was strong. (It's something minorities are succumbing to as well. I think it's strongly linked to prosperity and modern consumer / material culture, but I haven't given it much thought).

The grooming of their daughters by Islamics - as these whites stand and watch helpless, or simply without a care to intervene, whilst these issues have occurred right before their faces, on their own streets - is a prime example of this.

When the indigenous population of a Western country is so compliant, even in the face of provocation, governments will gradually chip away at various thresholds to discern how far they can shape society until something snaps in the minds of the public. That time is yet to arrive IMO. When it does, it won't be a surprise because it will have been a long time coming.

Trump wouldn't be so much of a problem if he can speak in a responsible way so that his many wacky garden variety of followers don't get carried away and start abusing, restoring to violence to other protesters including attacking sikhs mistaken for muslims or innocent muslims. There is a indirect evidence, when trump made muslims speech, sikh at convenience store and innocent muslims were hatefully targeted by racist. Trump is not directly responsible for this off course but he is definitely creating easy environment for all kind of racist, closet racist, fascist etc etc.

I don't mind right wing conservative policies at times to handle other religious right wing goons, extreme lefty but as long as they can be assertive, firm and responsible and have careful crafted firm policies like policies by david cameron implemented not like fear monger, affected with extreme hysteria, irresponsible, dictatorship quality politician.

So do we need trump to destroy islamic fascist threat? Hell yes, but do rest of world need trump? no way but do make him navy commander to have him deal with islamic terrorist along with putin in middle east.

Akaal purkh creates bigger nuts to deal with rest of nuts before consuming both of them into KAAL. Pure khed of akaal purkh happening here.

I'm glad people are alluding to the BIG point of western leaders actually secretly wanting some level of violent terrorism to take place, so they can try and use it as a tool to keep focus off of their own many kartootan. Given both the economic and cultural uncertainty in the west today, and given the devious nature of politics being played by some, it's actually logical that certain politicians would do that. Especially those who want to keep eyes and focus off the growing discrepancy between the rich and poor.

Thing is, they may arrogantly feel that they can switch this jihadi threat on and off - as required for their agenda, but that is likely to be the fatal miscalculation on their part.

Trump wouldn't be so much of a problem if he can speak in a responsible way

Basically you are asking for censorship. If you crave censorship so much, feel free to pack your bags and go live among your own kind in India.

In the US there is something called the Right to Free speech or the First Amendment. The right to free speech means you can pretty much say anything, short of yelling fire in a theater and making bomb jokes in an airport, you have that right. The Constitution protects everyone, Gays, Nazi, KKK, Black Panthers. No matter how offensive ones speech is, you have that right. To quote Voltaire, "I disapprove what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it". This is how Americans built their nation and that is how in a short span of 200 years they achieved something a country like India could never achieve in 10,000 years. Americans of different variety (Mormons, Protestants, Catholics, Irish, Italians....) could live under this rule and prosper but now we have recent immigrants like yourself challenging the status quo. This right here is the problem.

​If you think the problem will just go away if Trump drops out, you are sadly mistaken. No people in any nation around the world will allow their country to be reshaped.