Ringleader Dhaliwal

singhunit

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

So let's try and figure out what happened here. 

This piece of dog excrement comes from a 'respected' family, his grand-dad apparently being a pardaan. Given that he married an amritdhari at some stage, I would assume that a lot of his family itself are amritdhari. Was he another one of those spoiled jut boys you see, showing off their family wealth in fancy cars, proud of their numerous properties?

Our local source here says his father was a womaniser too. Was he another one of those kids raised up like (in the words of Rupan Bal) Jesus himself was born into the family in spite of whatever messed up, egocentric, cruel acts he displayed?

I can't really imagine that his family didn't have some idea of how rotten he was.

As for the local Huddersfield munday. We have statements saying he was often seen around town in fancy cars with young girls in the back. And most of his mates were paks, including older minicab drivers - what bigger red flag could you get? 

Did he intimidate the local apnay munday? Anyone who stood up to him? He had at least a twenty strong pak crew following him about, did he use them as protection and muscle? I know often, when you meet sick and twisted individuals or groups you can sense it, and the even the more streetwise amongst us, will make a mental note to keep away from these people. 

I got to say. Maybe the grand-dad needed to take his head out of his ar5e and forget all the gurdwara politics and power plays and have a closer look under his own familial bed?

I'm a realist about human behaviour, and I know not all of us are saints, if you grow up in certain places you are pretty much forced to meet all sorts of people, but this guy has reached depths of depravity that are shocking even for someone seasoned like me. 

What the hell went on in Huddersfield? Was this like an open secret of a rotten boy from a family of 'respect' and status that people turned a blind eye too?

And you know what, I'll never hear the name Dhaliwal again without it bringing me back to this family in my mind. 

continuing to spread controversy?

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

So let's try and figure out what happened here. 

This piece of dog excrement comes from a 'respected' family, his grand-dad apparently being a pardaan. Given that he married an amritdhari at some stage, I would assume that a lot of his family itself are amritdhari. Was he another one of those spoiled jut boys you see, showing off their family wealth in fancy cars, proud of their numerous properties?

Our local source here says his father was a womaniser too. Was he another one of those kids raised up like (in the words of Rupan Bal) Jesus himself was born into the family in spite of whatever messed up, egocentric, cruel acts he displayed?

I can't really imagine that his family didn't have some idea of how rotten he was.

As for the local Huddersfield munday. We have statements saying he was often seen around town in fancy cars with young girls in the back. And most of his mates were paks, including older minicab drivers - what bigger red flag could you get? 

Did he intimidate the local apnay munday? Anyone who stood up to him? He had at least a twenty strong pak crew following him about, did he use them as protection and muscle? I know often, when you meet sick and twisted individuals or groups you can sense it, and the even the more streetwise amongst us, will make a mental note to keep away from these people. 

I got to say. Maybe the grand-dad needed to take his head out of his ar5e and forget all the gurdwara politics and power plays and have a closer look under his own familial bed?

I'm a realist about human behaviour, and I know not all of us are saints, if you grow up in certain places you are pretty much forced to meet all sorts of people, but this guy has reached depths of depravity that are shocking even for someone seasoned like me. 

What the hell went on in Huddersfield? Was this like an open secret of a rotten boy from a family of 'respect' and status that people turned a blind eye too?

And you know what, I'll never hear the name Dhaliwal again without it bringing me back to this family in my mind. 

Okay I get the angle you're coming from. I think there's a misunderstanding. I'll try my best to explain what I meant.

So from what I know, it was an open secret he was a drug dealer and into dodgy sh!te but no one suspected him of being this kind of dirty bast*rd. The point you're making is that the community has the "out of sight, out of mind" mentality and I don't disagree. But then one also has to look at that particular community and their behaviour, their passiveness, and the reasons why - another thing I know about the Hudderfield Sikh community is religiosity is low, there aren't many devout Sikhs especially amongst naujawaans. With this taken into account I would presume that they wouldn't feel any greater obligation (to out or confront) than your average private citizen minding their own business would - i.e. where there is a strong Dharmic community, strong in Sikh ethics and values...they wouldn't put up with this bulltutti, sweeping under the carpet, allowing one to abuse the Sikh image especially if one is under investigation for such a heinous crime. They would have a more innate sense of responsiblity (I should hope so anyway).

By extension he did in fact have ties to the community, his grandad. But it was only after the investigation when he cultivated (the illusion) of being a fully fledged member of the qaum and a Singh...this is where community and the Gurdwara f'ed up big time. They played along, and why I do not know. It could well be what you mentioned..respect, status, Gurdwara politics etc etc.

Regardless of the details, we have still taken responsibilty for this <banned word filter activated>, and in my earlier post I was trying to highlight the (general) contrast between us and the Pakistanis...how there isn't a peep even IF the perp is a completely integrated member of their quam.

I'm not sticking up for the Hudds Samaaj, not by a long shot.

21 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

another thing I know about the Hudderfield Sikh community is religiosity is low, there aren't many devout Sikhs especially amongst naujawaans.

That don't mean anything to me. Most of the 'devout' Sikhs (from my experience), are usually the last to confront these things. It's only in recent years that certain brothers have stepped up and made a serious effort and impact on this problem (brothers like Mohan Singh and Deepa Singh).  Explicit shows of piety or religiosity don't usually indicate that an individual has the risk-taking characteristic to challenge these things from what I've seen. It's mostly street guys (or it was in the past) that do these things.

I don't think what you've highlighted above impacted on the situation like you seem to be suggesting? 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think what you've highlighted above impacted on the situation like you seem to be suggesting.  

It's just my opinion bro. Maybe it cannot be applied broadly but I genuinely believe in some parts of the UK it would have been different. I will accept though, this is largely, if not almost completely down to the work done by SAS and SYUK. It has had an knock on effect on the psyche of many. Dhaliwals full acceptance in the community would have been met with resistance imo.

But chalo agree to disagree.

4 hours ago, mahandulai said:

showing everyone compassion is the way of guru

if that was true then he would have dispatched more people by his hand as that leads to end of karmas but he didn't . Stop trying to make out Guru pita ji to be some hippy dippy lovey dovey baba ji , this is the same Guru who put Masands to death by boiling oil , whose dispatched the murderers of Baba Ram Rai

I don't know anything about this case as I'm no UK and only watch youtube videos about awareness on this subject.  Was he really amriti REALLY?  How easy is it to be accepted in UK?  I can't in the US because my job isn't good enough and I don't give enough time at the kitchen.   But in the UK you can be a bleeding pedophile and take nectar from the bowl stirred with a khanda.  What in the...

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:46 PM, jkvlondon said:

if that was true then he would have dispatched more people by his hand as that leads to end of karmas but he didn't . Stop trying to make out Guru pita ji to be some hippy dippy lovey dovey baba ji , this is the same Guru who put Masands to death by boiling oil , whose dispatched the murderers of Baba Ram Rai

this only happens as a last result.

imagine the conversations he had with them first. imagine how se sat them on stools, and questioned them in front of the entire village.

then, he would show compassion by saying, you are mentally flawed and need execution :/ 

if people were mentally flawed then how could guru admit to the people, that god created imperfection....

this is what your implying.