One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

On 5/28/2022 at 6:56 AM, Kau89r8 said:

'modern day Sikhs' are not the Sikhs we were once upon a time...

@proudkaur21

I think even those who are question after death must also hope there a place in hell waiting for them..

Dude I read that thread, what vile human beings they are. I dont understand this suba dude is an atheist so why he wears turban. Indian state has mastered the art of putting these traitors in power. They are purposely made to look like us to fool us. 

4 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Dude I read that thread, what vile human beings they are. I dont understand this suba dude is an atheist so why he wears turban. Indian state has mastered the art of putting these traitors in power. They are purposely made to look like us to fool us. 

I think mainly it's because the dastaar is like a state dress code. So people grow up wearing kesh from young, but any essence of Sikhi completely escapes them. 

We've all met them, and probably we've all got at least one in our extended family. A pagh wearing man who is not remotely dharmic and usually thinks it's all a big con job, but they'll wear the Sikh nishaan all their lives.....

Even people who convert to xtianity still seem to keep their dastaar. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think mainly it's because the dastaar is like a state dress code. So people grow up wearing kesh from young, but any essence of Sikhi completely escapes them. 

We've all met them, and probably we've all got at least one in our extended family. A pagh wearing man who is not remotely dharmic and usually thinks it's all a big con job, but they'll wear the Sikh nishaan all their lives.....

Even people who convert to xtianity still seem to keep their dastaar. 

And then you have people still believing in sikhi but are monas... Christian frauds do it for an agenda but these atheists I think wear it  partly because they have to be used by the state for their anti sikh activities . For eg kp gill. Lol what's even more funny is that he got baptized before his death. Was he scared of what awaits him in his last days? We will never know.

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

And then you have people still believing in sikhi but are monas... Christian frauds do it for an agenda but these atheists I think wear it  partly because they have to be used by the state for their anti sikh activities . For eg kp gill. Lol what's even more funny is that he got baptized before his death. Was he scared of what awaits him in his last days? We will never know.

KPS Gill de Amrit Shakla?

12 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

For eg kp gill. Lol what's even more funny is that he got baptized before his death. Was he scared of what awaits him in his last days? We will never know.

Really never heard he took Amrit before his death.  Could be something