Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Statue knocked over

10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I vaguely remember reading about how Charles Dickens supposedly wept when he received news about an episode in which the Indians had started a mutiny or an attack that killed British soldiers.

Generally, he didn't seem too impressed by british colonial soldiers. He seemed to view many of them as failures in britain who were either trying to hide some shameful past or were forced to take their chances due to a failure of their endeavours here. 

I'll try and stick some quotes up if I can remember.    

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

So basically you want a race war.

And after the whites are defeated, who has the power?

I don't want a race war. But whether one happens or not is going to be out of our hands. Apnay need to deal with that without shyting themselves. End of. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Confused Copy 2

32 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Generally, he didn't seem too impressed by british colonial soldiers. He seemed to view many of them as failures in britain who were either trying to hide some shameful past or were forced to take their chances due to a failure of their endeavours here. 

I'll try and stick some quotes up if I can remember.    

The episode I'm referring to definitely had him encouraging genocide of Indians as a response to British deaths in India. Funnily enough he was also called out on his anti-Semitism (there are a number of characters across his books that are implicitly Jewish; characters which exemplify the worst of that group's stereotypes), to which he issued a grovelling apology. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't want a race war. But whether one happens or not is going to be out of our hands. Apnay need to deal with that without shyting themselves. End of. 

Mormons have weapons stockpiled, a state they run, militias, their own national guard and police force basically, and their whole congregation stockpiles food and supplies to last years. They dig wells. 

I think jathas training mainly in martial arts with some time shooting and running scenarios could do well. Have water sources identified in everyone's local. Have some food stockpiled and some cooperative farms placed strategically to rally at in case of hard times. I don't even think you initially need that many fire arms, the recipients of jhatka provide those. What do you think bro?  How would Purtan Gursikhs, or kharkus organize and prepare for something like this?

On 6/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Would you believe me if I told you that the same force that facilitated the post-war Marxist march through academia and the media in the West (the results of which we are now beginning to see in full flow), is also responsible for the inevitable right-wing pushback that will culminate in all out race, cultural, and religious war in the next few decades?

Interesting. 

I received a change.org request to remove the Gandhi statue in Leicester. 

Leicester has a big Gujerati population and I am sure they will object to this.

For Gujerati and Hindus he will be seen as a hero.

It starts with removing slave trader's statues and then moves on to other things.

I can sign this petition because I don't like Gandhi but my concern is they came for the goreh, then they come for the gujjus. 

There are statues in the UK commemorating our soldiers, what if some demented lefties come after those?

• Like 1

This is why I've developed a total ambivalence for the police. In times of upheaval and social tumult, the police are the tools of the politicians and the authorities, who wield law enforcement to terrorise and suppress people. These coppers who stand by and watch criminals destroy cities -- under orders -- are the same coppers who fly into action against groups and individuals they are directed to shut down -- under orders. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It starts with removing slave trader's statues and then moves on to other things.

I can sign this petition because I don't like Gandhi but my concern is they came for the goreh, then they come for the gujjus. 

There are statues in the UK commemorating our soldiers, what if some demented lefties come after those?

The Gandhi statue in Leicester is a bone of contention with a lot of people, it's been deface by some local Singh's a few times, i couldn't care either way to be honest, i don't see it coming down mainly because, like you've mentioned, the local populace is mainly Gujarati and they do love Gandhi.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:39 AM, MisterrSingh said:

This is why I've developed a total ambivalence for the police. In times of upheaval and social tumult, the police are the tools of the politicians and the authorities, who wield law enforcement to terrorise and suppress people. These coppers who stand by and watch criminals destroy cities -- under orders -- are the same coppers who fly into action against groups and individuals they are directed to shut down -- under orders. 

Let's not forget decades of tacit complicity by the police with those who've been grooming Sikh girls.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

I couldn't give a toss mate. They are colonial lapdogs to me. They'll never be shaheeds who fought for our freedom. Instead they went along with our enslavers. 

On 6/13/2020 at 2:14 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

Ghandi was one racist dog.

His statues need to be brought down. 

Sikh soliders were not racist. Name any sikh statue who was racist or did bad to anyone

5 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

Ghandi was one racist dog.

His statues need to be brought down. 

Sikh soliders were not racist. Name any sikh statue who was racist or did bad to anyone

Anybody doing anything to Sikh statues?

On 6/9/2020 at 11:42 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Chauvin (the cop who killed Floyd) and Floyd worked for the same employee for a few years (a nightclub). I think they were both working as security but one of the two was on the front door. That's fishy, too. 

yeah there was probably some problems between them since then. but if u look at the cops record, theres a lot stuff on there that just tells u hes racist 

• Like 1

You just have to ask yourself how did a murder over 4000 miles away result in statues being taken down.

What was the deal between Chauvin and Floyd. They worked together for 18 years in  nightclub.

Chauvin had multiple complants against him. He was married to someone of Laotian origin and there were 2 other minority officers with him who did nothing.

It could be that he was OK with other minorities but he just hated black people but there was no way to substantiate this.

He was f***** as**** copper who clearly abused his authority. 

Question is with the issue with race. Can two people of different races who do not like each and have an altercation with each other and it not become racial. Does it always become about race?