Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Why Did The Amritdhari Singh Cut His Hair & Start Doing Drugs?

Recommended Posts

I had no idea these guys were Canadian!

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I had no idea these guys were Canadian!

 

its in their intro sarlohi Singhs of Toronto, they seem to be a refreshing channel in terms of increasing peoples sikhi knowledge and vocab , they are riling nastiks up no end like Harnek the NZ haramghor

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but I have a question. So, when I comb my hair, tuns of dead kes fall out, so what should I do with the hair that comes out? Should I just throw it away or do something else?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akaaliKhalsa1699 said:

I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but I have a question. So, when I comb my hair, tuns of dead kes fall out, so what should I do with the hair that comes out? Should I just throw it away or do something else?

you should keep them and when there is enough of a collection do agan bhet after ardas, same with broken kanghas (can do together)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like these guys and their organization a lot. One question in terms of what they're saying is that roop isn't really recognizable that the dastar is smaller and without shastar and chakra, but they also seem to reference the Khanda...but isn't that itself a modernish addition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from my personal experience and of few around me, there're divine punishments on earth itself for breaking amrit vows. Breaking amrit makes one's life difficult for few years atleast. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a side note: Ain't seen the whole video yet and it is a fascinating subject but these brothers don't seem to be aware of the 'moderness' of the Khanda symbol and seem to think it is puratan, when most of us should know what the original Khalsa nishaan is by now - 

-NHnw6F0sMHghfdy4dAne8LAw_E8rMETc8neMY04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the Shastars contained in the Khanda symbol are all Puratan Sikh Shastars i.e. miri piri kirpans on the sides, khanda in the middle and a chakr.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received this video link recently thought why not share it. It’s a great channel to watch, full of guidance for every Sikh around the world. It’s a must for Sikh women to watch and learn from this video, for the way they dress these days is simply appalling. I am fully aware that it’s not really related to the topic in discussion at the moment so please don’t let this offend you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you should keep them and when there is enough of a collection do agan bhet after ardas, same with broken kanghas (can do together)

How ‘bad ‘ is it to use a broken kangha?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

How ‘bad ‘ is it to use a broken kangha?

It’s not ideal, put it that way. They are cheap so might as well replace them if they break

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you should keep them and when there is enough of a collection do agan bhet after ardas, same with broken kanghas (can do together)

Agree 🙏🏼

Ardas should include offering thanks to Guru Ji for giving us kes. By doing agan bhet we are ‘returning’ our kes to Guru Ji 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread title sounds like the beginning of an off-color and depressing joke but in the style of the old, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" type of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

from my personal experience and of few around me, there're divine punishments on earth itself for breaking amrit vows. Breaking amrit makes one's life difficult for few years atleast. 

Would u mind sharing any experiences? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Just a side note: Ain't seen the whole video yet and it is a fascinating subject but these brothers don't seem to be aware of the 'moderness' of the Khanda symbol and seem to think it is puratan, when most of us should know what the original Khalsa nishaan is by now - 

-NHnw6F0sMHghfdy4dAne8LAw_E8rMETc8neMY04

 

8 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

But the Shastars contained in the Khanda symbol are all Puratan Sikh Shastars i.e. miri piri kirpans on the sides, khanda in the middle and a chakr.

I like both these answers. Thank you both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use