ex sikhs are not sikhs

joker

3 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

I don't think this will happen now. The Ukraine conflict brought out what they think about POC. I think we underestimate them. If they are saying things like this openly how come they have not thought about these other things like demography.

I was thinking about this Ukraine situation and treatment of refugees brown vs white.

Ofc there is hypocrisy and blatant racism, but i think ppl quick to forget when the Syria war broke out alot of Europen countries opened their door welcomed with open arms. However the non-vetting and allowing anyone with background checked caused alot of tension. R*pe Germany, Sweden, grooming, remember France those terror attack cars ramming in crowds. Changes the landscapes and politics of countries in Europe.

Another those Gulf states, Muslim countries like Turkey refused to take as many refugees or minimum as possible.

But you do feel for the ME, esp like Afghan they ruined their country and then left and now country brink of starvation. Sad. I can understand M's doing Jihad on West as revenge but then again its effects ppl like us we are stuck

This Russia/Ukraine is new, but if it carry's on ppl will become desensitized to it like the rest of wars etc 

@MisterrSingh @dallysingh101