I want to get married

Guest Pyara

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, prettiest women with big knockers - many men seem simple like that? 

I've seen plenty of blokes marry into resources too though, they've usually been sociopathic. 

I knew a guy that did that. Hadn't thought of him in a while. He had been taking care of this old man professionally, as his caretaker. The old man was a known cranky <banned word filter activated>, but this guy I knew seemed to be able to get on with him and was making his money this way. 

I never saw the following coming. I used to hang out with this guy, I was young when this went down, he was just a bit older. 

Anyway as he takes care of this old man he notices theres a lot of cash and things stashed in the house. When the old man needs groceries he tells him grab x amount from the closet and go buy me y. 

So my aquaintance starts stealing. He's pocketing money and buying all sorts of stupid <banned word filter activated>. Mainly magic the gathering cards and stuff for his motorcycle.  It goes on for a while. 

Well old man does finally notice. Threatens and fires my aquaintance. Files something with the police. But has no hard evidence. Well the very next day when the old man gets into his car to do his own shopping and starts it. There's carb fluid all over the inside of the engine space under the hood, and when he turns the key the whole car goes up in flames. Burning the man to death in his garage. It's rumored his posessions were short when his family went through his estate, things he had not previously reported stolen. 

This aquqintance of mine. Who looks like a whole entire douchebag retard, goes on to meet a beautiful girl from sweden? who's rich daddy has his own company and boom, he's married and gone and there's no case on him. 

No telling how this turned out for him. I remember the feeling of..horror and regret about what happened to the old man. And then when everything went...right for his killer. . who I once kind of considered a friend ..I knew his soul had entered a covenant it would not easily recover from. 

And I knew he had to be a cold hard sociopath. And is that what a rich business man's daughter looks for? A sociopath just like dad with a hair cut he'll find mildly offensive?

10 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Most Aam bandas are simple. 

Aam Banda strategy from our polygamous past has been  to be breed with the most fertile women to spread your seed.

Curvaceous women are evolutionary speaking seen as markers for fertility. 

Most of your DNA comes more from our women folk than our men folk because monogamous marriage is a relatively recent human phenomenon. 

80 per cent of men in human history never bred however 80 percent of women did.

What this means is that most women bred with very few select men (top tier men)

Women have always been the sexual selectors. 

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Aam Banda strategy from our polygamous past has been  to be breed with the most fertile women to spread your seed.

Curvaceous women are evolutionary speaking seen as markers for fertility. 

Most of your DNA comes more from our women folk than our men folk because monogamous marriage is a relatively recent human phenomenon. 

80 per cent of men in human history never bred however 80 percent of women did.

What this means is that most women bred with very few select men (top tier men)

Women have always been the sexual selectors. 

If Aam Banda can’t breed that would lead to a massive increase in kidnapping and r*pe I think? 

On 11/11/2021 at 12:34 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

But are Jatts really more castesist than other castes?

On 11/11/2021 at 8:48 AM, Premi5 said:

How do you come to that conclusion ?

People hardly would marry 'out' of their 'caste' a few generations ago, now it's quite common

I see/hear plenty of people from jatt backgrounds marrying non jatts, gujaratis, goray people and others these days. I just don't see these people being casteist

On 11/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, Jacfsing2 said:

Someone can marry a Punjabi, doesn’t mean they’d stop being racist towards them. In the same way a Jatt could marry a chamar but still hold views of superiority. Just go on social media and see all the gandh in our community. 

maybe for some of them. But I think some jatt sikh families (yes I used that term together) are fargone from sikhi and keeping turban, just gone full coconut, what superiority can they still claim? 

6 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I see/hear plenty of people from jatt backgrounds marrying non jatts, gujaratis, goray people and others these days. I just don't see these people being casteist

maybe for some of them. But I think some jatt sikh families (yes I used that term together) are fargone from sikhi and keeping turban, just gone full coconut, what superiority can they still claim? 

Marrying goras is a higher status that they make an exemption to the fact that they aren’t Jatt; if these same Jatts married Chamars; their family would lose their brains over it.