I want to get married

Guest Pyara

Have a job. Keep your stuff on point. Stay fit. Eat healthy according to Rehit. Be on top of your Nitnem and studying and applying. Then expect your mate have Rehit and Sharda and be on the level. If you really have your Sikhi on point you'll be worthy of more than one wife, but I suggest you stick to one unless things arise and your wife wants another wife to be included to grow the family. 

Having a stable income is more important than it be huge to people who have their priorities straight. 

You can only afford to work one job, maybe some ot sometimes, or a side hustle that still allows for family time. Anything more than that and you're losing. And women should work less than that if at all. Unless she has the degree then you're the home maker if she wants to work or you're both living on your income while she uses the degree to educate the children. 

If you can't do Anand Karaj with a suitable enough...equivalent mate you can always be Brahmcharia. 

If you can't marry and must have sex ...I don't know what to say... Find a silverback who can't have kids or pay a pro. 

Rather than work for others we really need to be helping each other in the direction of education, certifications and owning businesses and assets. 

32 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If you can't marry and must have sex ...I don't know what to say... Find a silverback who can't have kids or pay a pro. 

:shock?

35 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Have a job. Keep your stuff on point. Stay fit. Eat healthy according to Rehit. Be on top of your Nitnem and studying and applying. Then expect your mate have Rehit and Sharda and be on the level. If you really have your Sikhi on point you'll be worthy of more than one wife, but I suggest you stick to one unless things arise and your wife wants another wife to be included to grow the family. 

Having a stable income is more important than it be huge to people who have their priorities straight. 

You can only afford to work one job, maybe some ot sometimes, or a side hustle that still allows for family time. Anything more than that and you're losing. And women should work less than that if at all. Unless she has the degree then you're the home maker if she wants to work or you're both living on your income while she uses the degree to educate the children. 

If you can't do Anand Karaj with a suitable enough...equivalent mate you can always be Brahmcharia. 

Rather than work for others we really need to be helping each other in the direction of education, certifications and owning businesses and assets. 

Could I have a rishta with someone who’s not Amritdhari and wait till she becomes Amritdhari to have Anand Karaj or is that a bad idea?

14 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have never known any wives getting married to multiple husbands (brothers). 

The assumption that polyandry amongst Jatts is largely a myth.

What did happen is that if a husband passed away and he had a younger unmarried brother then he would marry his brothers widow.

Even this is very rare. 

How this myth got embellished to say that Jatts marry their sons to one woman is an old wives tale.

Probably a remnant of the Pandavas & Draupadi situation when one wife was shared with 5 brothers. Not that Pandavas were Jatts, lol.

14 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What did happen is that if a husband passed away and he had a younger unmarried brother then he would marry his brothers widow.

Even this is very rare. 

This has happened in my own family, it's not that uncommon - it is/was the default scenario if a man passed away then the wife would likely be set up to marry the younger unmarried brother

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Probably a remnant of the Pandavas & Draupadi situation when one wife was shared with 5 brothers. Not that Pandavas were Jatts, lol.

There is a habit in our people to conflate that something happens .005 per cent of the time that it somehow happens all the time.

We love to amplify.

19 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Ideally if the munda is virgin and inexperienced, he should go for a kuddi who is virgin and inexperienced. 

if boy has never had a partner, than it's much better to get a girl without any exes too.

Trust me, a girl with ex partners can screw your life up, regardless of if she is virgin or not.

16 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Could I have a rishta with someone who’s not Amritdhari and wait till she becomes Amritdhari to have Anand Karaj or is that a bad idea?

I think Hajoor Sahib Singhs practised kripaan Pahul so that the local hindu women they married could partake food from them. another thing I heard of is called choola, so that wife and children can share food.