Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

1 minute ago, dharamyudh said:

Bro what's the point of this? Until we don't look at each other as brothers and sisters under the same Guru, our panth isn't going to do anything. We're all grown, let's start acting like it. 

Then everytime Dally tries to troll, then you tell him STFU.

All you guys allow him to get away with this all time, but you never say anything, if anyone stands up to him then you suddenly remember this "unity"

I suggest you do what I have mentioned.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

All you guys allow him to get away with this all time, but you never say anything, if anyone stands up to him then you suddenly remember this "unity"

Give up this casteist nonsense and start believing in “Manas Ki Jaat Sabhe Ek Hai Pechanbyo”. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You're right. @dallysingh101and anyone else on this thread furthering this is in the wrong too. We should all be held accountable. 

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Give up this casteist nonsense and start believing in “Manas Ki Jaat Sabhe Ek Hai Pechanbyo”. 

No one brings up this casteist nonsense other than Dally.

You guys say nothing when he starts to jatt bash. There is only so much one can take before one pushes back.

If you want no casteist nonsense, then you better start telling Dally to stop

34 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

No one brings up this casteist nonsense other than Dally.

You guys say nothing when he starts to jatt bash. There is only so much one can take before one pushes back.

If you want no casteist nonsense, then you better start telling Dally to stop

I'm not telling anyone not to say their piece. Say what you want! I'm not crying about it. 

I'd rather this, that the bull5hit cover up that's been going on for Waheguru knows how long. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked