BBC Asian Network video on India Farm Laws - Must watch

Kau89r8

The rich and somewhat affluent Hindu and Muslim secular types preach inclusivity and togetherness but as soon as they're given an opportunity or a position of power they immediately ditch their previous thought processes and reveal their true colours. Meanwhile our affluent types are letting Muslims hold namaaz at our gurdwares. I feel sick to my stomach.

At least Islamists or RSS Hindus are true to your face...its these 'sophisticated' hindus like gangu brahmins we need to watch out for..esp in West they hind behind -liberal face but just same as typical Hindustan 

Only thing they can do is hide behind over far-right groups or Jews (lmao even jews dont like them)

Which we had 1-1 match with sunil and a Singh 

Rotten people ...his face is so punchable 

Sher is typical Hindu Aunty crying about Khalistanis whilst wanting hindu Rasta 

6 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

At least Islamists or RSS Hindus are true to your face...its these 'sophisticated' hindus like gangu brahmins we need to watch out for..esp in West they hind behind -liberal face but just same as typical Hindustan 

Only thing they can do is hide behind over far-right groups or Jews (lmao even jews dont like them)

Which we had 1-1 match with sunil and a Singh 

Rotten people ...his face is so punchable 

Sher is typical Hindu Aunty crying about Khalistanis whilst wanting hindu Rasta 

reminds me of a narrative that right wing hindus are now trying to push  in which they want the Sikhs to believe that Gangu Bahmin was a made up character added later on during british era

3 hours ago, justasking said:

reminds me of a narrative that right wing hindus are now trying to push  in which they want the Sikhs to believe that Gangu Bahmin was a made up character added later on during british era

Gangu Brahmin is the blood ancestor of Indra and Nehru

DO people still listen to the BBC Asian Network, i gave up years back, they are so disconnected with anything going on in the Asian community you'd be better off listening to Classic fm.

They've not really reported on the farmers protest since it started, only when it fit's their narrative, it's the same with getting people like these two on, do the world a favour and stop listening to that station, it should have been shut down (and nearly was) years ago, it's not fir for purpose.

11 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

DO people still listen to the BBC Asian Network, i gave up years back, they are so disconnected with anything going on in the Asian community you'd be better off listening to Classic fm.

They've not really reported on the farmers protest since it started, only when it fit's their narrative, it's the same with getting people like these two on, do the world a favour and stop listening to that station, it should have been shut down (and nearly was) years ago, it's not fir for purpose.

I had to listen to it for a few weeks last summer (guy I was training under at work doesn't listen to anything else, lol), and I wanted to throw the radio out of the window after 5 minutes. 

I was shocked at the political subtext of their discussions. It's not surprising but it's so blatant. Like the rest of the BBC and the self declared "impartial" media in the UK, it's actually a hodgepodge of Communism-lite in terms of social ethics but typically neo-Liberal in terms of economics. That's before you get to the British-Asian 5hit, which is really dull, low-IQ trash that predictably prioritises Muslims yet, paradoxically, has a very painfully progressive outlook where traditional Asian family values are ridiculed and eschewed for the broader Western hedonism that appeals to a largely middle-class professional Asian audience who holiday in Dubai and spend their day browsing Instagram. This latter cringe seems to be largely pushed onto Sikhs, Hindus, etc., while they're a little more sensitive to Islamic concerns, lol. I also heard a LOT of pandering to blacks which was strange, but then I realised it was that desire to socially engineer that homogeneous BAME identity they so badly want to become a thing.

It's a completely transparent social engineering con, trying to turn our communities into a weird, brown mess of nothingness headed by a bunch of posh Musleh. AIDS for the ears.

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Gangu Brahmin is the blood ancestor of Indra and Nehru

You're wrong there. Their ancestors were Muslims, hence favoured by the Brits in return for the Kingdom of Kashmir in years to come.  Gandhi/Nehru were adopted names which aren't Brahmin either.