Beadbi Attempt of Maharaj at Sri Harmandir Sahib!

dharamyudh

1 hour ago, dharamyudh said:

what we should do is make one central gurdwara for multiple neighboring pinds to go to. Similar to what we have here in the west. This means more sangat is constantly coming in and out. This will drastically reduce the beadbis we see in the villages as most are empty. 

Depends on pind size also. I don't think someone who goes to a Gurdwara within 5-10 mins walk now will want to walk 30 mins 

The leftist liberals have joined hands with the Hindu RW to demonise Sikhs. In the case of the Kashmiri paedophile they joined hands with the Muslims against Sikhs. The liberals are the biggest danger that Sikhs face at the moment.

Amaan Bali has been the most consistent on Panthic issues. The liberals tried to demonise him because he supported Manjinder Singh Sirsa in highlighting the Kashmiri paedophile cases. 

2 hours ago, proactive said:

The leftist liberals have joined hands with the Hindu RW to demonise Sikhs. In the case of the Kashmiri paedophile they joined hands with the Muslims against Sikhs. The liberals are the biggest danger that Sikhs face at the moment.

Amaan Bali has been the most consistent on Panthic issues. The liberals tried to demonise him because he supported Manjinder Singh Sirsa in highlighting the Kashmiri paedophile cases. 

It is interesting to see how the different forces combine together to attack Sikhs

left Liberals + Right Wing Hindus vs Sikhs

Left Liberals + Muslims vs Right Wing Hindus

Right Wing Hindus (want  Sikhs to be in on their side in Punjab) vs Christian Evangelicals + Left Liberals

Does this look right?

2 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Khalsa Ji, from what I heard right now is that Singhs broke through into the police station and basically jhatka'd him. I am sure this footage is available online. 

News channels are saying that he was killed before being handed over to police.The police received his body and it was sent for post mortem report.

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/punjab-kapurthala-second-man-killed-sacrilege-nishan-sahib/

I have mixed feelings about this. I understand the anger, and I understand the feeling that Indian authorities would never have held this person accountable. When these kinds of things keep happening, what else can be done?

On the other hand, I cannot help but think of the example set by Guru Amar Das.

In any case, I wonder what was behind these actions. Surely some political/anti-Sikh group behind it.

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

For the past few years, all have been handing out to police/govt and its always brushed under the carpet. It has been many years and no outcome. Did the state or central govt came out any laws to deter such thing happening? No. Is this happening in Masjid or Hindu Temple? No. Only in gurughars and the only dharam which does not teach any discrimination and hate against anyone. Pardon my manners to those who are being crying over this. Had we got this attitude of being pacifist couple of hundred years ago, we would have been Musalman now.

We are not celebrating the killings or anything but delivering the justice. Just like at our own personal level, if anyone comes into our house or let say mine, i will shot em down for my and family safety.

Hanji.